Falling inlove?

Started by Romeo and Juliet, Continued by Jack and Rose..Ended by us.

 

You

L
Red (you’ll find out soon who’s this)

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCKKK!!” you shouted as you read the message from your e-mail

“Ah Wae-ya? It’s so early and you keep shouting..I woke up because of your noise!” your mom said as she goes down stairs combing her hair

“Yeah Min Hee-yah..I’m still tired yet I woke up because of your noise” Your Dad told you

Eomma,Appa! I passed! I passed at Seoul High School! Your dream for me came true! I will study there and everything will be free! Textbooks, Notebooks,Uniforms,Shoes,bag,pencils, ballpens, bond papers and everyttthhhiinngg”

“Ommona! Min Hee! Is that true? Aigoo! Eomma is so proud of you!”

She said as she and your dad hug you.

But then..you heared the doorbell rang..you ran to the door and opened it..you were surprised to see a huge box.

“Is there a Lee Min Hee living here?” the deliveryman asked

“Yes..I’m Lee Min Hee..why?”

“This is a package for you. It is from Seoul High School.”

“Ah~neh! Just please put it inside our house.. here..Kamsahamnida!”

After the delivery man put the package inside your house, you quickly signed the slip. You asked help from your dad to put it in your room.

While you were in your room..you opened the package and you saw an envelope..of couse, you opened it.. and here is what you saw:

Greetings Lee Min Hee!

This message and the package you received is from Seoul High School where the magic of studying begins. The package has everything you needed for the whole School year! Please be prepared for the Opening Ceremony tomorrow at 7:00 AM. Your Dorm Room number is 248. We hope you will have a lot of fun this School Year at Seoul High School! Thank you very much!

                                                                -Seoul High School Administrators

you saw all the things you needed inside the package. Uniforms..notebooks..bag…textbooks..shoes..socks and everything else

Uniform: http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/tgs49tmp.jpg

 

~NEXT MORNING

~Krringg..Kriiinngg..

YOUR POV

“Ahh! Ommo! It’s too early…5:00 AM? Who set this to 5:00 AM? Aish! Maybe it’s appa and eomma!”

I gone downstairs and eomma made breakfast for me! Yeah! It is my favorite..delicious Eomma-style pancake! I ate a lot and after that, I gone upstairs. I took a bath with cold water..kekekeke.. after that, I wore my uniform, grab my backpack along with my huge strolling bag where all my cloths are.

‘Eomma! Appa! Annyeong! I’ll miss you! I’ll do well at school!” you said as you hugged and kissed them

“We’ll miss you too Min Hee-yah! Saranghe!” your parents replied.

You strolled your big bag out and luckily, you found a taxi.

“Seoul High School please” you said to the driver. Finally, you reached your destination and you got off from the taxi. You saw a huge..no..no..no..not just huge but a very huge school. Your eyes widen as you get in the school. But your eyes got more widen when you saw your bestfriend, Naeun.

“Naeun-ah!?”

“Lee Min Hee?

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” you both screamed. You had your conversation with her. The bell finally rang and you and your bestfriend heard the announcement.

“Attention students. Please proceed to the auditorium immediately after you place you bags in your dorms. You should be at the auditorium before 7:00 AM. Thank you and Good Morning”

“So Naeun, my Dorm number is 248. I’ll be going now! Annyeong! And can you accompany me to place my books and notebooks later at my locker after the Opening Ceremony?”

“Sure! No problem!..then I’ll be going now too! Annyeong!” your bestfriend replied.

You were strolling your bag and went into GIRLS’ Dorm Building. But you heard some girls complaining as soon as you got there.

“Aish! Chinja! The elevator has malfunctioned! Don’t tell me we will be using stairs! Our bag is so heavy!” Girl 1 said

“I know right!” Girl 2 said

“Damn Elevator!..a piece of !” Girl 3 said

(you were blocking the stairs that time)

(-----) means the things you are thinking on your mind

“Yah! Do you know who we are here? I’m Victoria. (So she’s the girl who said the elevator has malfunctioned) I’m Sulli (So she’s the girl who replied to Victoria with “IKR”) and I’m Krystal. (She’s the girl who said bad words! Ommo! She’s a bad girl!) and we are the Catenellas! *they said* Move aside useless ! *Krystal said as she pushed you downstairs..making you fall but a man with red mask has saved you from falling. You only saw his eyes and it is very beautiful. Your eyes met making your chicks turn red.

(The words with the color red means this person [the one who saved you from falling] is speaking)

“Are you alright?”

“Yes..thanks for  saving me from falling”

“That’s nothing!”

“Kamsahamnida..then I’ll be going now!”

“No.no..I’ll help you carry that heavy bag”

He carried your bag and you were impressed by how he carried it with one hand only. Soon, you were already outside the door of your dorm.

“Thank you again! Chinja Kamsahamnida!”

“That’s nothing for a very beautiful girl like you” as you heard those words..you blushed

Why are you turning red? Hahahahaha!” he asked you

“Uh-oh..nothing…but can I ask you a question?”

“Sure”

“Why are you wearing mask?”

“Simply because boys are not allowed to go to Girls’ Dorm Building”

“Then why did you go here?”

“because I’ll meet my girlfriend”

“GIRLFRIEND?” you shouted in shock

“No! I’m just kidding.. I’m here to help the Maintenance to fix the elevator..So I gues I’ll go now.Annyeong!”

“Neh! Annyeong!”

You placed your big bag in your dorm. You were amazed because the dorm was like Condo Unit. There were 2 rooms inside your dorm. 1 for you and 1 for your dorm mate. you grabbed your bag with your textbooks and notebooks and you heard you dorm mate opened his/her door and it turned out to be Krystal who pushed you.

‘Oh! Hi there useless ! We met again! I guess we will be living together this whole school year? Krystal said

“I have no time for this” you replied and you quickly ran down the stairs and to the auditorium.

The Ceremony started and you were told to sit down anywhere. So you do as you were told to. A very handsome man was on your right. You lokked into his eyes and you think he is the one who saved you because his eyes was the same as that person’s eyes. Your heart was beating faster than ever.

(For now, let’s call the man that saved you from falling that has red mask..RED..ok?..kekeke)

RED’s POV

“Her eyes is very beautiful”

“Her skin is white as milk”

“Her nose is obviously natural with no signs of plastic surgery but still..it looks like an american’s nose”

“Her lips is very kissable and every time I see it I want to kiss it”

“Her face is very beautiful…”

“Her personality is my ideal type”

“I think I’m having a crush on her”

"or am I already falling inlove?"

 

The Ceremony ended and ..

Attention Students, you have 1 hour to place your textbooks, notebooks and other necessary things to your locker. Thank you and Good Morning”

“Naeun!”

“Let’s go now! What’s your Locker number?” she asked

“242”

“Chinja? My locker number is 241!” Naeun said

“Then let’s go!”

As you and your bestfriend was fixing your things inside your lockers, you started conversations and you told her what happened.

“Chinja Lee Min Hee?” Naeun said

“Neh!..My heart was really beating faster!”

But suddenly, you heard girls screaming and running everywhere.

Making you fall..Naeun was blocked by the girls and you soon see that the girls were around you. You looked above and you saw someone really familiar..it looks like….him! your crush! The one that sat beside you at Opening Ceremony and the one that “you think “ has helped you.

“Need some help?” he asked opening his hand. You placed your hand on his and you felt his really soft hands. He held your hands and your heart was beating faster than ever. You soon got up because of his help.

“Tha-tha-thank you”

“That’s nothing” he said and he smiled at you. You felt like the time stopped the moment you saw him smile. All you think is him that time..

"Am I falling inlove?" you asked to yourself

 

SO READERS...WHO DO U THINK RED IS?