Comeback to School

Cold City Guy

"I'm Lee Hana and i'm 17 years old. I'm a Victory High School's student , tall and have a dark brown hair.I'm also a part time student and a full time as a fashion's designer. Well , yeah fashion is life. In school i known as the most beautiful girl and the hottest one but i'm not really proud of that , i guess. Okay maybe a little bit proud but yeah who not ? And i'm also a top 10 students in school. I always get number 1 or 3 in the class , its a weird thing because i don't freakin study all day and night , maybe i'm just lucky ? I guess ? So , that's all for introduction because its time to go to school , well its a first day after a long break this holiday. So , i dressed as usual short skirt and a white shirt with black blaser and also a red shoes." I take my bag and ready to walk to school. 

 

Yeah , i have my own car but i don't drive i mean its not that i can't drive its because i don't want. A distance between my house and school are just 3km away so its a waste to use a car either than walk , beside i love to walk in the morning. I can feel the fresh air.

 

// IN SCHOOL //

"Hana ahh !!!'' I heard someone screamed my name, i turned around to look at who is it , well its my bestfriend Park Sera !.

"Sera !!'' I give her a hug then she hug me back.

"OMG !! YOU LOOK SO ING BEAUTIFUL !! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS !!" She said to me and make a dramatic reaction. 

I laughed at her reaction. ''Haha , am i ? Thanks Sera.'' I replied and walk to my locker , i unlock my locker and put all my stuffs in there i found a letter in there. 

"What is that ?'' Sera asked me. "Well , i don't know. Should we open it ?'' She just nodded means agree. 

I open the letter and yeah as expected its a love letter. It said .. 

 

"Hey , Lee Hana . I'm your biggest fans. I love your style and how you act it just so perfect.

I know its not only me who love you because you are every boys ideal type but i just want 

you to know that i really love you.

You are just perfect and nice at the same time you are different

thant other girls.

I LOVE YOU."

Sincerely , Kim Min Joong.

 

"Wow , this was soo wait Kim Min Joong ? Wait what !?'' Sera said and grab the letters from me. I shocked at her action and look at her with 'what's - the - matter ?' look. 

"Hana ! You don't know Kim Min Joong ?!"

"No i'm not. Who is him ?"

"He is a nerd boy !!! and he love you , aww so sad."

"Don't be rude Sera." I said to her while i pick my book.

"What !? Okay fine !!"

We walk to class seperatedly because for my first lesson i'm in history class while Sera in geographic class. As i walk to class i bump into someone and i'm on the floor. "Auchh .'' I yelled and rub my hands.

The person that i was bumped into was Kim Myungsoo. I gulped when he stared me with his ice look , everyone at the hall just look at us and some of them take a photos of us. I don't care about them for now , what i really care is i'm going to die. Oh my he is the cold guy ! A very very very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cold one. Everyone scared of him.

Not to be so awkward and to hide my fear , i get up and pick up my books and walk away b-but he grab my hands.

"Just walked away after you bumped into someone are called rude you know." He said and pull me to look at him.

"I-i'm sorry. Can i go now ? " I tried not too sounds so shaky but i can't its too obvious.

He look at me and smirk."Sorry its not enough but i'll let you go for this time." He said to me and walk away.

I let out a big relief. "Uh , i thought i'm going to die." I said to myself and walk to my class. 

 

I enter the class and all eyes are on me. Okay what's now ? "What ? " I asked and walk to my sit. I take a sit at the back beside the window. I put my bag on the floor and take out history's text book but its so weird because they still look at me especially boys. I sighed and give them a sweet smile which is so fake. They smile to me awkwardly and one of them shouted to me..

 

"You so beautiful !!."

"Ahahahha t-thanks." I said awkwardly and open my text book , pretend to be busy while the girls are gossip about me. Well , i don't care about it. I got one haters letter last year and it said they hated me but what ? You don't me and you hate me ? How cute.

"Okay class , we meet again this year. Well , i'm Gong Nayeon your history teacher for this year. So , i think i don't need to explain the rules in my class because i think you already marked it in your mind , don't you ? " Everyone just nods and she smiles.

"So , i will decide your sit okay ? For this year i don't want you to sit with girl only with girl and boy only with boy , okay ?" Everyone sighed and so me too. This not gonna be a good thing because you know i rather sit alone with some random boy that knows as my fans , its kinda awkward.

 

As the teacher arranged our place to sit there is someone who enter the class with cold expresssion. Well , its Kim Myungsoo of course. Wait , its Kim Myungsoo. He's in the same class with me ? Okay i'm in trouble. Please i don't want to sit with him !

"Lee Hana , you going to sit beside Kim Myungsoo." She said and look at me. I'm froze.

"Hana , are you okay ?"

"Wait what !? Y-yeah i'm okay." Oh my beloved teacher how can you asked that question ?

I take my bag and sit beside him. I took a glared to look at what he's doing. Well , he's doing nothing just look at the teacher blankly and he even didn't have any books on his table. You really something. 

 

"KRINGGGG...KRINGGGGG.."

The bell rang and its time to go back home. Yeah ! Finally , i'm free to smile. Ugh , you know in class i can't even laughed or smiled when teacher made a joked because Myungsoo will stared at me with his cold eyes. Why ? He need to born with that pair of cold eyes ? I'm going to cry.

 

//an//

So , this is short update. Please subcribe if you love it and comment. Well sorry for my bad english.