Rules + How To Join

~Royal Paradise Roleplay~ | Revamped | In need of new and active members!

 

 

   october 1st.         2014.          kai / d.o           baekhyun / jaejoong / myungsoo        revamped.  .      facebookbased.   
tumblr_m8oknnQCxy1qga4s3o1_500.gif
  rules.   ].
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 One accounts per person. I don't want to have one of you peeps to have thousands of accounts.
Give other people the change to roleplay as well, yeah okay? I think one account is really enough
OOC-stuff. Please when you talk anywhere OOC put it in brackets or just mention it in any other way. 
We also have a group for it, so just post all your OOC-stuff there.
Relationships. Relationships are of course highly welcomed here but you have to be a member for at least 1 week til you can go into a relationship.
We don't wanna have people who fall in love with the first person they have talked for 5 minutes to..give it some time pls.
MPreg. No MPreg here. We wanna keep it a little bit realistic. Of course you can adopt only one kid. But you have to be together for 4 months and totally sure about it.
We don't wanna have guys who are alone with a kid because their partner left them. Please no. 
OOC-Drama. Please keep it to a minimum. If you don't feel well or anything and you need someone, you can always come to the admins,
but don't spam all the groups with depressive posts.
Don't add foreign people. Please add only people who belong to us and who were introduced by one of the admins.
Be Active. Well don't just join and never come online. We wanna be a great rp right? Password: I wanna be a royal. So just spam and spazz around as much as you want.
Be active my little cuties e u e at least 3 times a week.  
Activity Checks.We will do an activity check once a month. Try to join if you wanna stay with us. 
If you wanna leave or go on hiatus, then please tell me or one of the other admins. We don't wanna kick someone out who's just busy with rl life.
But we also don't wanna see ghosts here..so please just tell us, we won't kill you.
/. Public isn't really allowed here except for the group of course.
is allowed when both/all are fine with it and be honest that wouldn't even be real so... e u e
Last and most important rule. HAVE FUN!

 

                                                           ★        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★        ★    

▪  ▪  ▪ 
(       ❄ )     howto join.          

Please suscribe to the story. So you'll always be up-to-date eue
Read our wonderful rules...there'll be something you need~
Check the Masterlist and the Wishlist, if your idol is still available.
Comment like: Can I please be _____ of ____? or Can I please be Ulzzang/Actor _____?
+ Password~
If we accept you, then you're allowed to make your account within 5 days~
I think that's possible, and comment with your Facebook-Link.

Put _____'s ______ or Ulzzang/Actor _____ at Happy Fapping RP
in your "About Me"-Section and HF as your alternative name. 

Add all the admins and wait til they accept you again. 
You can also request to join the groups, otherwise we'll do it. 
After we introduced you, you can start adding everyone else.


JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN.      

 

      user.pnguser.pnguser.pnguser.pnguser.png    

▪  ▪  ▪ 

tumblr_m6z9eqvQT71qm375oo5_250.gif  tumblr_m6z9eqvQT71qm375oo1_250.gif  tumblr_m6z9eqvQT71qm375oo11_250.gif  
nowjoin.
                                                                                     making history together.