1.1

New Beginnings

Jessica's P.O.V

 

Walking out of the SM building after the news of me no longer being in Girls Generation, I was devastated. Holding in my tears for the sake of the fans was hard, I wanted to cry, I needed someone here for me. The Eight Girls who i thought had my back ended up stabbing me in the back. Never have I felt so betrayed by the people who said they would be here for me forever. 

 

I got into the car and immediately called Krystal. Sobbing as the call was ringing. Tears rolling down my face. 

 

"Oh unnie,  what's up"

 

"Krystal, I need y-you, They just kicked me out of SNSD, they all wanted me gone" I couldn't control my emotions, as more tears came down

 

"BWOH! They kicked you out!?! " 

 

" Y-yea..  they said to either choose BLANC or SNSD,  how could they do this to me! They know how much they both mean to me.. never have I met so many people who would all back stab me at once..  where are you Krystal?" I asked as I wiped the tears off my face. 

 

"I'm still filming the drama with Rain Oppa and L Oppa. I'll ask them if we can rap up today's shoot early. " 

 

" No it's fine Krystal,  just finish the shoot, I'm gunna go home and rest"

 

"Okay,  unnie I'll be home after the shoot ends okay?" I smiled and told her okay. 

 

I'm bless to have such a mature young sister who loves me so much.  I always go back to think how I could of treated her better. 

 

As I was driving my phone started to ring, I picked it up without checking who is was

 

"Yobeosayo? "

 

" Jess.. "

 

" What do you want Tiffany.."

 

"Jess it's not our fault,  you were prioritizing your company first,  what about snsd! "

 

" Are you forreal Tiff? Ever since TaeTiSeo started,  I got less and less lines because of you guys,  its more of Girls'Generation-TTS and their background singers. I wasn't sure of SNSD anymore,  I didn't think I was important so i decided to be CEO of my own company SM is mad? For what! I barely do anything with SNSD. I stayed with the group another extra 3 years is because of my love for the fans. Whatever happened to Forever 9 and Beyond 9!? Huh Tiff! "

 

" Jess.. "

 

" Speechless huh..  don't you guys worry,  I will be back on top as a solo artist,  the remaining 3 years I have with SM I'm going to bring myself up. Thanks for calling bye" just like that my friendship with Tiffany ended, we were best friends. But ever since TaeTiSeo started she started to be cockier with herself and making me feel bad. The Tiffany I knew back then wasn't like this.. 

 

Arriving at my house I quietly entered and walked passed my mom. She's going to be very angry and pissed off once I tell her. 

 

She knocked on my door and entered. 

 

"Did you just come back from the company? " I nodded trying to cover the fact I was crying the whole way here." Have you been crying? What's wrong baby? " she took me into her arm and sat down beside me. 

 

" umma they kicked me out of the group! " My tears shot down faster than I expected.  I told her the whole story while I managed to get majority of the words out, I had a hard time talking about it. 

 

" How can they do this to you! " my mom was furious "all eight members agreed to this! " i nodded "don't worry,  umma will be here to help you get back to the top baby" 

 

"I love you so much umma! "

 

"I love you too,  no one messes with my babies, does Krystal knows?" I nodded. "get some rest,  umma will wake you up when dinner is ready."  she quietly left my room as I changed into something comfortable. 

 

I went online and saw SM announcement,  I scoffed,  I asked to be removed? Bwoh!  I was so angry,  I went to weibo and typed out the truth. I posted the status. I check SM stock and smirked. That's what you guys get for messing with Jessica Jung. Their stock had fallen 3.56% from just me saying I got forced out of the group which is true. 

 

I decided to explain to my fans about what's happening,  it was so hard for me,  I love each and everyone of my fans. 

 

#StayStrongJessica is now trending world wide. 

 

I decided to watch a little of tv,  it just so happened that Krystal's drama is on.  

 

I was very amazed at Krystal's acting, and L's as well. 

 

L looks good with that hair color,  he looks  good in general,  aish what are you think Jessica he is younger than you. I turned off the the tv and went downstairs for dinner. 

 

"Jessie,  come eat,  Krystal won't be home until 11:30p.m tonight" I nodded and started eating,  I love my moms cooking, I wished I was blessed with her cooking skills. 

 

"So Jessie is there a concept you want to do as a soloist now? " I told her I didn't want to think about that just yet,  she agreed and we continued eating. 

 

After eating, I told my mom i was going out,  she said okay and I left to go to the Han River. 

 

This is the place I go to clear my head. As I was sitting on a rock a voice came by,  a man's voice. 

 

"Can I join you? " I turned around shocked at who it was.