YulSic ft. Indestructible Bond

Indestructible

 

"Breaking : Girls' Generation member Jessica Jung has been forced out to leave the group due to rumor marriage with business partner Tyler Kwon."

 

"What the actual is this!" Kwon Yuri slammed both of her hands on the long table in front of her. Her eyes creating fire as she burn the company's very own CEO by the way she look at the latter.

 

Kim Young Min let out an annoying chuckle, yes. A very annoying one. "Aren't you happy that it isn't the two of you dating that is in the front page?"

 

Yuri stand up and was about to land a straight punch on Kim Young Min's face but Yoona and Tiffany was fast enough to hold her down. "You! You and your ! You just ing want to ruin every single thing! Go on! Go on and say that I am Jessica's girlfriend! As if you can ruin the company that makes you own a lot of money!" Veins almost popping out of Yuri's neck, her face was also red due to lack of air.

 

Jessica was there all along, leaning behind the door. Listening to every single word her lover has been saying while her eyes slowly being covered by her own tears, her hand makes it way on as she tried her very best to muffles her sob.

 

Before the 8 can even process what've just happened, Yuri's cheek was already red due to the hard slap she just received. "You know very well that I can just announce your disbandment anytime soon right?"

 

The group clenches their fist, but even before they can utter a word the door slammed open, revealing Jessica Jung with her signature poker face. "Sic--" Yuri's word was cut off.

 

"I'm going to leave the group." She said, it was cold. Her voice that is, it was heart breaking if you were the one to hear.

 

Yuri forced an obvious cracking laugh. "Y-You're kidding, right. Sica? You couldn--"

 

"..Sorry Yuri. Our relationship, I'm also going to end it now." Yuri didn't react -- no. It was because she couldn't process it on her mind, her girlfriend for so long. Jessica Jung, ending their relationship.

 

A loud slap wake Yuri up on her trance, Yoona. Their pretend child just slapped Jessica Jung. "How can you selfishly decide that for yourself. Up until now, she's fighting for both of you! How can you just say that you are ending everything!" Yuri couldn't cry, she's not going to show it to everyone but seeing Yoona cry, seeing Yoona protecting her.

 

Yuri slowly walked towards the two, the rest was still stunned to even do anything. "That's enough Yoong." Said Yuri almost like a whisper, her hand grabbing Yoona's shoulder, obviously refraining the younger on what she's going to do or say next.

 

"Then, if that's the case. We're going to continue as 8. Guys, hurry up. We have a schedule to attend." It was a great shocked to everyone in the room. Taeyeon who's been silent all along, had given out her word. "Don't just stand there. The fans are waiting."

 

With a last glance to the person she had loved for years, Yuri leave the room with everybody else.

 

~

 

This Indestructible, unbreakable
bonds that can never be broken
It’s certainly our soul
For example, even if someone
were to try and hurt me
No matter what happens, it will be alright.

 

It was two days after what happened, but it still lingers freshly on Yuri's mind.

 

"I'd decided to go out with Tyler and live with him, I know you wouldn't forgive me that I fall in love with someone else while dating you. I'm sorry. Good bye."

 

'She wasn't joking. All this time, it's just me who's been fighting for everything.' Tears flow once again on Yuri's eyes and the rest who's also in the same dorm didn't fail to noticed.

 

"When will you stop doing this?!" Tiffany suddenly shouted out of nowhere. "When will you stop crying over her?! She's the one who leave you! The one who leave us!" She added.

 

The rest who didn't want to be involve just watch from the distance, Seohyun was begging her other unnies to stop the two, finally. Yuri decided that she couldn't ignore Tiffany. "You can only say it because you're not the one feeling it!" Said Yuri with the same tone.

 

"..Y-You don't understand how hard I'm trying to forget the memories of being with h-her." Yuri cried on her knees. "Y-You d-don't know how hard it is for me to accept that she's no longer the reason why I smile over stupid things." Her voice finally cracked and slowly turned into sobs, Yoona and Sunny step forward to comfort their tan member but Taeyeon stopped them.

 

"Let them be." Taeyeon said as quietly as possible to the rest.

 

Tiffany is also now on her knee, "That's is why, I want you to stop crying over her." She gently caressed Yuri's raven colored hair, "Because, you are not the only one who is supposed to be feeling all like this."

 

"..Don't forget the thing you did together with her, the memories that are still with you.. because Jessica will always be Jessica, and no one else will be able to replace her in our heart." Tiffany finished, before hugging Yuri, tightly as she can. Seeing that everything's already fine, the rest joined the two.

 

"Forever guys, we're still OT9!" Said Taeyeon, not letting go of the hug.

 

Slowly all of them shred a tears. 'Bond that will never be broken.'

 

~

 

"..Oppa, thank you for looking after me." Said Jessica, with a small voice.

 

Tyler looked outside the window, feeling slightly gloomy like the dark sky and pouring rain. He stand beside Jessica who's currently leaning her head in the window. "I don't know if you like this cup of hot chocolate but it's perfect with this kind of weather."

 

Jessica forced a smile, it was Yuri who make her one whenever she feel lonely at this kind of weather, grabbing the mug, Jessica couldn't help but trace the outline before sipping a bit. As expected, it wasn't the taste that she was expecting, it wasn't perfect like how Yuri normally did it. It was-- "Thank you Oppa, it taste good." She lied

 

A sigh escapes Tyler's mouth, "It's been 3 years Jessica. You can't go on forever like this."

 

"I can Oppa.." Said Jessica, placing the mug on her side before standing up, "I-I can handle myself. I c-can't always rely to t-them." The tear flows unknowingly as her voice cracked.

 

Tyler pats Jessica's head gently, "I know I've been playing the bad guy ever since this one started, I also know that all this time, the love I've been trying to claim will never be mine.."

 

Jessica look at Tyler, confusion written all over her face. "What are you talking about Oppa?"

 

It took another 3 seconds before he answer, "I'm going back to Korea tonight Jessica, and I want you to come back with me."

 

~

 

Sometimes important things are just
Invisible They can’t be seen
So, I’ve gotta say this to you over and over again (say to you)
If we were to break up and I didn’t have to feel anything,
well I would want to feel everything
This destiny. Thank you
.

 

Yuri sang the part like how she totally mean it. Every single word on it, each one that escapes her lips makes all the memory of her and Jessica came back. "ARGH!" She shouted to no one in particular.

 

She roamed her eyes around the place, their very own private place. The secret place no one deserve to know, the place she's been visiting starting the day Jessica leave.

 

"Buy me a condo.. ah no! Buy a condo for both of us." Jessica's smiles never left her perfect face. So does, Yuri's.

 

"..hey now, close your eyes. I've gotten you an advance birthday gift." Said Yuri excitedly, Jessica closes her eyes cutely, too much for Yuri to handle, in the end she just stole a peck on her lover lips before showing a key, "Here's yours. I have mine already." Yuri grinned.

 

Her vision once again started to get blurry, but then Yuri wipes the tear before it even fall. "Jessica..I missed you."

 

~

 

"YAH! Kwon Yul! Where are you!!?!!" The angry tone of the smallest member runs a shiver down Yuri's spine, it is indeed scary to face an angry Tiffany but facing the danshin wrath is much more scarier.

 

Noticing her members forming a circle like having a group hug, suddenly makes Yuri's whole system stiffen. 'No. It couldn't possible be --' Yuri's thought was soon caught off when the tallest member broke the circle and connect eyes with her..

 

No, Yuri wasn't connecting her gaze to Sooyoung, it was more than settle to someone else brown orb. Her heart is thumping widely on her chest, her muscles froze making her unable to take a step forward. "Yuri's here!" She heard Hyoyeon shouted so energertically but Yuri ignore it.

 

Everything seems to stop for her that is.. but it was all gone the second someone push her from the back, looking for the culprit. She found herself face to face to the one who caused all of this, "You." Is the only thing that escapes Yuri's mouth.

 

"..I didn't get a chance to see that kind of smile you know." Said Tyler dejectedly, Yuri's gaze transfer to the still auburn colored hair woman, who's smiling just the way she perfectly love.

 

"Why?"

 

"..Why are you doing all of this? You could've keep her for yourself, so why?" It was all due to the confusion that it all escapes on Yuri's mouth. "Why you say?" Tyler chuckles.

 

"You don't understand, it is yes consider to be my advantage that she is with me.. but it is just her physical appearance, that smile that she is giving, she can't even give it to me. All this time, her heart.. her feeling lies only to you.. to the group she once belonged to."

 

"It was hard for me to accept it, you don't have any idea how badly I want to be so selfish but every single time I tried to do so, it will always be you that she will dream about, always your name she will call out every single night.." Tyler paused, "Take care of her, always make her smile like how the way you wanted to." And with a gentle pat on her shoulder, Tyler leaves. With a tears on his eyes, and a contented smile on his face.

 

~

 

"Yuri.." It was that soft voice that never fail to make her heart race, the soft voice who can always call out her name so gently. Turning around and slightly looking down, she finally.. once again... After a few years, got a chance to once again connect her gaze to someone she still love so dearly.

 

"S-Sica.." Trying her very best for her voice not to crack but failed, Yuri smiled. "How are you?" Is the stupidest thing she'd ever say in her whole life, but Jessica couldn't argue. She's doesn't have the right to be mad. Right now, it's her fault.

 

"I heard from the rest -- that, Tiffany and you argue when I leave. How are you?" Yuri just nodded on the first question but paused on the other, obviously trying to think what to say.

 

"What answer would you like to hear?" She finally decided to asked. "If I wish to hear the lie, what would you say?"

 

Yuri choke mentally at the unexpected response but nevertheless tried to answer, after noticing that the rest of the members are eating while obviously eavesdropping she shrugs. "I didn't missed you, heck. I didn't even think about us whe--" Jessica immediately cuts her off.

 

"What if.. this time I wish to hear the truth?" It was almost embarrassing to ask, for Jessica that is.. part of her is being hopeful while the other is trying to pray for the hopeful part. (A/N : Yes, I just tricked you to make it quite longer. lol)

 

Yuri laugh slightly before throwing her full figure to Jessica, enveloping her to the tightest hug she would ever want to give. "I still love you..that is the truth, that I've been keeping all this time."

 

"Want to hear more?" Said Yuri, grabbing both of Jessica's shoulder as she take a step back, Jessica's eyes watered once again as she shook her head, "I love you.." She said repeatedly while wiping her non-stop tears.

 

"I'm just going to remind you.. I said it once, 'The only tears that I will let to fall in your eyes is the happiness of being with me.'" Said Yuri gently before tucking Jessica's hair behind her ear.

 

"One more thing."

 

"WELCOME BACK SICA!!" Said Yuri with the rest. The tears flows but it didn't stop them for welcoming the auburn haired woman with a warm hug. It may be all in the past that she leave but still. It is and forever be a bond that will never be broken.

 

"We're still indestructible." All of them thought at the same time.