〈 ▢ PLOTLINES。

〈 ▢ UNBOX! ME。apply soon
HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

PLOTLINES!

Troublesome, irritating, annoying- i mean, Good things come in small packages

POSTER

teacher • available

Sometimes, we do have to give respect to teachers. They work so hard and when we complain that all we do is study, I bet they complain that all they do is mark test and assignments. While she was marking another stack of assignments, the doorbell ring. She was obviously shocked when she heard the doorbell ring - no one ever comes to her house without arranging an appointment with her.

When she opened the door, no one was there and she thought it was a prank but when she looked down, she spotted a cardboard box with the note, 'hey! like some apples?'. I mean, which teacher can stand an apple? And so, she brrought the box home.

She left the box in the fridge and went back to continue marking her scripts. About an hour or so later, when she felt hungry, she decided to take the apples in the box. Oh boy, did she get the shock of her life when inside the box wasn't an apple! Relieving stress is one things apples don't to.

 
 

• between 23-25
• do inclube the subject(s) that she teaches. physical education/ sport/ gym does not count

POSTER

Veterinarian • available

Many people call her strange. She's could have taken a master degree in medicine and become a doctor but she chose to become a vet. A vet. Those closer to her, however, know how much she loves animals and wants to help them. Hence, sometimes, she even goes to the animal rescue center to take care of some animals. I bet you can already tell the amount of animals in her house - none of which are bought at pet stores.

When she was about to walk out the door to bring her dogs for a walk, she heard her dogs barking. At what? A box. Her dogs started attacking the box, but thankfully, she managed to stop the dogs before they tore and, most possibly, break whatever item was inside. 

Instead of bringing her dogs for a walk, she took the box in (her dogs as well). When she opened her box, she spotted something, or someone, who was bruised and bleeding and she wanted to treat him.

 
 

• between 23-25
• remember - she loves animals. 

POSTER

writer • available

Just like how Ernest Hemingway puts it, 'There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit at a typewriter and bleed'. In her case, she sits in front of her laptop. Ideas come in but she can find no way of developing her ideas. One moment it's a perfect idea and the next, it's not. When she finally does get a perfect idea, it's so painful to write. She feels like she's pouring out her soul.

Maybe this is why she always prefers writing short stories.

But today, it was time for a change. She was going to write a novel. She sat down with her laptop and typed. But her finger always seemed to hit the 'backspace' button. Fed up, she wanted to take a breather, a walk. Upon opening her door, she knocked over a box that was outside her door. Finding a tiny bit of inspiration in that, she brought it home and left her house again.

She came back, not knowing what happened to her novel's draft and having a puddle of water on her floor.

 
 

• between 23-25
• remember to tell me when she first started writing & why
• i would prefer if she is a loner, but if you don't want her to be, it's okay too

POSTER

student • available

Students never have it easy. With the amount of stress and expectations they face, it's hard to please everyone, and she feels like she's selling her soul away. Disappointment was never something she wanted to send but somehow she's always got stuck with getting it. Studying is hard. Maybe it's the shortened version of 'Student' & 'Dying', don't you think?

When she was about to go out to buy new assesment books (because yes, she finished another one), she stopped and saw a box. 'Some kind of prank', she thought and was about to throw it away. She never expected to feel a bump against her palm while she was about to throw it away. Peeking into it, she got the absolute shock of her life. Screaming, she threw the box to wherever and ran back home.

She'd never expect to see what she saw ever again. But this time, it was inside her room.
 

 
 

• above 18
• she should be korean.

POSTER

free job • available

the free plotline!

if you do not like any of the plotlines stated above, feel free to create your own!

just remember to ensure that the occupations are different and their meeting is different from anyone stated above.

you will be required to write the plotline in the application but please don't mention whatever is in the box as the 'tiny human' or your personality. 



 

 
 

• above 20
• remember to tell me her occupation!