Sick

Tricked Love

“YOSEOB!” the mean owner shouted(“his step dad” which is not he lied to Suzy only.).

“Yes Owner.” Yoseob shrugged his shoulders.

“Why have you not pay rent yet? You have not clean the bathroom and days.” he shouted to Yoseob and walked away.

“I'm sorry I been kind of busy.” he looked down at his shoe.

“Make sure you buy for rent by Friday and you are fired.” he said walking away mad.

“But...owner I need a place to stay and...” he stopped as there was no use in arguing with him.

Yoseob came back with two bowls of hot noodles and he saw his room has completely changed.

“Eh I hope you didn't mind I kind of cleaned your room.” Suzy gave a cracked smile. Yoseob laughed and handed her a cup of noodles.

“Hey Suzy tell me about yourself.” Yoseob asked setting his empty cup of noodles on the ground.

“Erm...well what do you want to know?” She asked looking up at the lights.

“Well just stuff a boyfriend would ask girlfriend.” he asked laying down on the bed.

How a boyfriend ask a girlfriend? Suzy blushed thinking to herself. “Well. I don't know but I have a little brother and we live with my mom.”

“Ohh...so do you work?” he asked closing his eyes.

“Yep! I work in the little manga store. It is a great place the manager is nice and I can take all the books I want. I get to read the new ones and I dont even have to pay if I take a book home,. Because I can just bring it back the next day!” Suzy smiled. “but I also had a job at a coffee shop that job was not good at all. I am too clumsy. How about you Yoseob?” she turned to look at Yoseob but he was sound asleep. She giggled and pulled the blanket over him.

Later that night Suzy was sleeping on the ground and she heard Yoseob coughing. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the watch. It was 2a.m. Yoseob was coughing and sweating. Suzy slowly sat up and exam him. She placed her hand on his forehead and he was burning. She jumped back scared. She quickly ran to the bathroom and wet a towel. She squeezed the water out and ran back to him. She placed the towel on his forehead and pulled the cover over him more.

“Yoseob?” Suzy mumble. Yoseob's face started to turn pale. Suzy started to panic and didn't really know what to do. She grabbed his hand and was about to set them under the blanket but found his hands were as cold as ice. She brought them up to her face and blow on them. She rubbed them with her hand and kept blowing them. She decided to go out to try to find him some medicine but she had no idea if there would be any store of anyone up at this late. She got out of the room and was walking towards the counter and saw the owner.

“Excuse me do you have medicine for fever and coughing?” Suzy asked with hand gesture. He didn't answer but just walked away. “Yah! It is your step son you can't act like that!” Suzy turned away mad. “What am I going to do.”

“Miss, what do you need it for?” A korean lady asked walking in with her husband.

“My friend is sick.” Suzy reply.

“I have some cold medicine come to my room and I will give them to you.” She smiled and lead Suzy to their room.

“Here. Since it is late just give him one but when he wakes up he should take it one once every 2 hours.” she handed the wrapped medicines to her.

“Thank you so much!” Suzy bowed quickly and ran back to their room. She grabbed the water and sat down next to Yoseob. She lifted his head up.

“Yoseob. Here.” Suzy said trying to wake him up.

“Mom?” Yoseob smiled.

“Yoseob here take this. Open.” Suzy dropped the pill into his mouth and gave him water.

“You finally came back.” Yoseob smiled and grabbed Suzy's hand.

“Don't worry. Go back to sleep.” Suzy played along. He nodded and was fast alseep again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated again ^^