Blue Skies

Green Dates

A/M: Hello guys, I just wrote the first part whose this one, I will post soon the second part. Please wait! Thank you! If you like don't forget to subscribe and comment! 

 

--

 

 

He takes his complex pencil, he judged the flattened gust. His winter closet were vanished, the pace next to his organs spaced out from the dwell beats inappropriate who when there's no here they cut our lives in half. We have our soul he lived all along with. His fixture list, some revues digged into a warm pass of the sent out of the fire. The thaw whom he succumbed, some scraps of vulture in the corpse of his soul. He scribbled a dark night with a sea full of colors robust. He was anticipating the past and his heart. His draft broke in two shades and a streak of a struggling point. He felt an heart attack in hisThe brunette head's crosses some vigorous doubts, his doe eyes were watery with the sheer pain and his breathing came out in sharp, shallow rasps. He then drew a two sided face.

 

- A Decaf Espresso Roast​ please.

He looked everywhere in which angle, all the conversations without a hint of evocation were dull as a rude expressions unspoken. They most banal utterances sound dramatic, their faces were faithless by a broad grin. All of this are deceits. They were nonchalantly indulgently upset by the usual answer, they broke their friendship like a water worm. ChanYeol him, he looked at his same cafe. A man who looked like art but not a open one but a private one. His longs and soft fingers 'takes the glasses of the coffee gently. He wanted that with the same fingers he takes his hand like a private part an inaccessible. 

- Park ChanYeol.

The woman shouted, this unique name who take all the attention in the coffee shop. He takes his coffee but it's seemed like hours, he was observed, it's just that all the girls who are looking at him, the ones who were once irritated by the usual matter. He passed by the crowd and a scent of cologne who he knew well for years passed near him.  His head turned in a crazed movement, he looked who could copy the same scent of his loved one. Every atom of him missed him.

 

His coffee in the hand, he turned around for see a little boy. He looked profoundly at him re-memorizing the same memories of his mother shouting at him. This morbid memories who seemed like a punition, he didn't do nothing but he still the faulty one. The infancy is just a cruel part of our life, he chuckled banally and went to the tiny brunette. 

- Hey, I'm ChanYeol and you are?

The argumentation of the mother has stopped. The little child smiled, amused by the total person of what he could be, he replied him. 

- My name is JungSoo.

The giant wiped off his tears, who looked fragile in his baby face. 

- Why you are crying?

JungSoo smiled and ChanYeol took his hand in his. The little fellow gazed him playfully, his mom's eyes were vanished. She was looking at a 

- My chocolate ice cream fell.

The freshman's mouth traced a line. 

- Can you wait for me right here? I will be back with a present.

JungSoo nodded, he stay still. Kids will stay forever if you told them to stay for a lack of hours. The tall brunette was back with a chocolate ice cream. At the look of this one the face of the little boy was illuminated, he smiled copying ChanYeol in his smile. 

- For you.

He whispered in a soft voice, almost rare. 

- Thank you, you're the best!

All along, his mother was learning how to be, amazed by the sudden happiness of her son. She take apart the eyes smiler and talked to him secretly while her son was enjoying his first loveable taste. 

- I give you a million of thanks, he's been sad these days. I give you my phone number if you want to come play with him. Thank you so much.

ChanYeol bowed at JungSoo's mother and keep the number paper like a treasure of happiness. He let flow his ultimate smile of the day for the pretty boy. 

Himself he had a disturbing childhood life, he was scolded each time. Always passing the most of the day studying. He watched out of the window where he could be if he was in another life. Envying his friends, they could to the annual stuff of being an innocent child.

-- 

- The burial is the other Saturday, can you come? His family will be there.

ChanYeol looked at him annoyed. The sadness as transformed in  annoyance. 

- How's JongIn?

KyungSoo looked up and eyed the cause of his talk, he looked frustrated. ChanYeol's tongue interrupter harshly KyungSoo in his sentence. 

- He's doing well, the broadcast of his first dance video is been released yesterday at 4:PM.

ChanYeol laughed and gazed at the other direction for hide his laugh from him. 

- What's so amusing?

- I don't want to imagine how JongIn can annoy you with this, at the point that he engulf you with the daytime.

 KyungSoo signed and smiled a bit in agreement. 

- And the others, where are they?

ChanYeol's question spaced him abruptly.

- Hum, Yixing and Luhan composes a song and Yi Fan he's doing this with them. MinSeok and JongDae are in Jeju Island. When I heard that, I wanted to slap them hard. JongIn bought the tickets and I wanted to go there but this , he had complete schedules and we couldn't come there; then I tell at the two perfect lovers to go instead of me and JongIn.

- It's such a sad tale what are you saying. Don't worry you're with me, no need to cry.

 KyungSoo hit playfully ChanYeol's arm in sigh, the giant already understood that KyungSoo he's going to hit him if he keep to talk non-sense. 

One hour afterwards after debating in different matters. ChanYeol stayed in KyungSoo's house. 

- You're alright?

KyungSoo asked with wavering emerging himself from struggling. 

-  I'm alright, even if I become a dead body on the sofa tomorrow.

He smuggled

- And Sehun and Luhan?

KyungSoo winced madly. 

- ChanYeol-

The concerned was alerted by the man who was calling his name. His mind was insecure, it seemed a bit sad when KyungSoo called him with his name so nicely.

Sehun is missing.

ChanYeol's rattling gasp issued from the fill on shock interrupted the world movements. Sehun was the first friend of ChanYeol, he meet them thanks to him. He enhanced the strength of him and give all the support of a brother could do for him. He was like an brother. He feel filthy for didn't care about him like he did. He was selfish and he didn't see nothing came and because he doesn't was present for his bestfriend, in any time. ChanYeol moved KyungSoo's shoulders, shook his head four times, the tears who burn his cheeks had already took a place in his figure. The thump of the sounds of the suffocated breathing of the male was harsh.

- No-no , you're lying right?

He was now kneeling, waiting for all of this was a joke. But best friends never do jokes about that. 

 Huh?

KyungSoo couldn't do anything but just let him cry and by hit along with weak shots. 

- n-no.
The giant whispered a low request untold.

Not convinced by this tidings. KyungSoo waited for the daylight in the morning for explain everything.

KyungSoo divulged ChanYeol across the missing of Sehun. He knew that Luhan was sorrowful about Sehun. How JunMyeon he's doing skillfully with the affairs. The aggregated band vociferated by their passion ' EXO' was in apogee. He rested his brown haired streamed on the velvet squelchy cotton of a divulged handmade, his eyes collapsed with the cathode rays. 

--

 [ At Nine thirty five, the two thousand and two. ]

 

- Tell me during how long he's been missing;

KyungSoo eyed ChanYeol and looked at him weakly. ''KyungSoo.'' KyungSoo's head bent down, the missing one has been talked for days by the four mans.

- For three weeks now.

He face palmed muddy and his hands came support his head also dropping slowly. 

- Luhan he's looking for him for two weeks already. 

- It's soon one month that he's been missing.

The giant sighed and the man doe-eyed comforted the same one.

- We're going to locate him, the soon as we can.

- What's happen for this?

- People says that they saw him being crashed under the rain by a carriage. 

KyungSoo's replied.

- Those peoples they are sure?

He looked again curious rather than be alerted.

- The're not sure. 

- That's worse.

He could imagine how this could be worse like what this is happen to him. But he was sure, Sehun was missing but his own love was dead. Maybe the causes that he been reached out, by simple glances had become an addiction. He can't stop reminding simples belongings and happiness about him and because of that he can't stop living for him even if he don't need it. KyungSoo was the first, even if he was his past he could tell him about everything. JongIn wasn't updated by the novels, KyungSoo watched always him by his dance skills. The main characters are tragedies.

-- 

The daylight in the new day was could not be seen. ChanYeol missed his old kisses and his comforting whispers of the combination of three words who ring like a lyric. He obtained a outdated smile towards him. The span of their discussion, Byun Baekhyun took often like a decision of obstinate was sure, the bottom of his t-shirt who he occupied by his five fingers, for not be lost. We can tell a lot about someone that we love but we can't tell about someone who is stranger for us. He was seeking for month why it's ended up like this. 

 

- It's vacant, I seem to not be loved.

He glanced out the window again. The foreshadows who he could be emerged, somehow sad. He expect some countless and innumerable times that he could be someone lovable. BaekHyun signed for a couples of times. These days, ChanYeol froze up in the overflowing silence. Thinking bad things that he shouldn't be thinking, he know that his intuitions are dangerous.
If he take one step, he's the guy who’ll fall in deep. For some reason, life got busier than before. Even when he told him that he loved him out of habit, he was always thinking about something else. The lines and facial expressions didn’t match, he was countless. 

- I'm going.

ChanYeol concerned, gazed him with a grin. BaekHyun shut the gate-house, he leave behind his shadow the scent of his cologne. They build up hope but failure's all they've known.

The cars crashed in a symphonic rhythm, BaekHyun was sort of of abandoned in a reckless life. He should know better, by the car accidents are the principal sign of death. ChanYeol wakes up, finding the actual ceiling white. The vague suspicion that he was in his nightmare will be quickly forgotten in time, with an alarm ephemeral who woke up all his inner thought. 

- Hello.

The man on the other line get used to his reply almost soporific. 

- BaekHyun is introduced in a car accident,he--

ChanYeol gulped sobs, he forgotten the outline who was ended; the clock was making any sound like her too was dead. He rushed the first cab. His phone still ringing and their famous song, Coldplay 'The Scientist' was passing by the cut line. The roads filled with strays and folks everywhere. Replete with a few betrayed souls. He traversed the paths running. The streets were filled with regret and everything dark reminded him and his hair. Emergencies were renowned in these period of a sad winter. The patients are discussing but they sooner stopped when they see a pitiful physical state of a young man. The doctor saw him hurried, he also know how he tried to be the first. 

- Doc-Doctor where he is?

His sentence was breathless and all he had was a worst consequence. The one called pointed a door far away from them. Without a breath he rushed out there and he find a man who he used to love non-stop. 

After one hour about aching, they finally found themselves. They used to love each other hearts and when ChanYeol find that he was in a foolhardy state. He was in red pieces.The clock ticks life away. He get used to cry for longs nights, after midnight he let flow all. 

-

The lapses and bit unfit in the morning left him nonetheless into his glued eyes. He felt a tap in his right shoulder, he sees a woman smiling at him with a smile who seemed a little and a bit sad. His cotton mouth and his coat clustered on his own body secured him like a newborn. Like a mortal he moved his hips and his feet with a strength way to make his steps. He loved the green tea who his mother habitually prepared for him, just like a proof of her love to him and only her scent secured him, from a form of beverage.

- JungSoo, do you want tea?

The tiny mortal nodded in agreement against the tallest one. His strong voice perturbed some people. He juggled until his table and sat in company's with his new favorite idol. ' Sunday's ',his tongue played the same word every time when ChanYeol had the opportunity for his sadness to go. When he reach his tight embrace he'll rest in for a laps of an eternity. He would caress carefully his child's hair and count until three for the sun.

- He have a representation for the 7th of February and we'll love if you come with us.

ChanYeol smiled wildly and showed his white decent teeth, admitting a lovely way to stand of attention. He closed his twentyfold book for the third time in the journey.

-

- 'How do you unread a book?' Especially a book sad it's when he features your blood and red tears, you can painful scream or tell yourself why the author chose to be like that but one thing you have to know its that if we don't have something psychological we can have tears. When it really harsh, the tears have the right to stream. You can't tell if they concentrate themselves in opting killing an character or let them alive, it's come with a free pocket book called ' how make this happen', ' which ending'.

Fourteen seventh members icons moved their rose pen to their light page of paper. His words were courted like the weather, drank easily. It was like every class, his terms, eyeshot and his moving lips were capturing.

- Mr.Byun, I have a question.

She moved her arms to the ground and watched him reply.

- Go on.

His eyebrows frowned and took an interest in her question.

- It says that some people can relive from death, it is right?

This time it was her who frowned her eyebrows.

- You can't go back on time.

He rebutted. He denied himself from his cheating words. He lead himself in the wrong way and without taking control he motioned something real.

- It's everything for today, you may leave.

The sound of the ritual chairs who moved and being placed at their own place amplified his satisfaction. It was her against him.

- Mr.Byun, I really believe in the reviving about the humans.

He span around for face her and her argument and showed an approval answer.

- I don't believe it but if you believe it it's enough for me. You can work on it and make a proof or some hypothesis.

She was hugging her few books and her questioned physiognomy appeased her.

- Mr.Byun, don't you have someone to take care of, to comfort, to talk each night?

He shook hatefully his head and didn't take the time to retort back.

- Be brave, find your own flower you'll be alright if you have someone near you. You are too lonely and people die from sadness not suicide.

She smiled a bit comfortably at him and walked back. BaekHyun captioned for the right reply coming from her, it was habitual. And things who are habitual are obsessional. But the different outcome was inevitably stern from an inpatient rhythm of time. ChanYeol thought twice before turn his head to his loved in front of him. Sometimes he looked at him, in other times he drew him like his muse. BaekHyun never felt more amused for being watched and gazed at least. He write down at his huge scenery.

- 'For you, You have the watches and me; I have the time'; it's a famous proverb African. All the proverbs or quotes have a signification from an storyline or from true story life. They are thought a million of times when we read them and the most of time they are true, try to write a novel or a movie with memorable quotes and citations and the people would remember what you write and it will stay in their head.

In the end, he walked until BaekHyun and asked him to write down his name in the final page. He nodded and turned his book for fall in the 202 page, the final one. ChanYeol be brave and gazed him right in his previous eyes, he sighed and looked madly at his book and the urge to attack his lips fiercest him. He contended himself and get out without a doubt for the both but just love in their eyes. He touched nervously as well his last page, he makes his way back to his normal state and closed the first page. His eyes down and a good looking back get out of his sign. ChanYeol breathed like air and sea, the season passed fast. The autumn leaves left him with a bitterest taste in his tongue. He fall down and he didn't look pretty as the first people who gazed him awkwardly. First he thought about BaekHyun and secondly he didn't thought nothing more. He's here but not in his open arms, he sat next to him catching the good time and the breathtaking city. Seoul designed lights everywhere in his vision and for them it was a passage because he could be alone as hell but BaekHyun was here, he felt alone. Their kisses and hugs made and said were lasting and comprehensive, he didn't know him as ChanYeol knew him. He would go on Seoul's clubs for forget about him. For fall onto the drugs of the Mondays morning and for didn't know how to close his eyes. The scent of the vodka and the famous cups of whisky escaped his long fingers to crossed them. He thought that we can't talk, think or decide of what we do during ours periods sober, all our acts are keep and the only murder is us. The history's of our most shaded nightmares, we continue to dream and out memories gone, they are the ones who can go back in time and comeback without return for ending to poison us. He did go to his betrayal but his squealed corpse wasn't in, he was petrified. He did love him, he did like him but he didn't trust the life before the death. Acknowledgedly.

- Baek, how do you find your themes classes?

BaekHyun's mouth traced a fine line with a bright smile. ChanYeol observed him as he thought that his apparent smile could end wars and cure cancers.

- I observe people.

ChanYeol's lips looked perplexed.

- If you were about to write a theme about me, you would write about what?

He rested a few minutes contemplating him high and let him know was hard, we don't know about ourselves. 

- I would write about your smile because it's not a common smile it's a sad whose mingle the salt and sugar. It's kindda of.. addicting.

He watched him as he was a movie.

 
The vague seasons and ashes are not pretty to look but obligated to have. His birth and death were something who doesn't look good on him but who fits him. BaekHyun's squishy ears listened him as an ringtone, he would love to be his consummation with a dead date. The last thing he bought was BaekHyun's heart during the 20 November of a pointless year.
At an dingy place, he scoffed slightly. 
 
 
 
                                                                                     --