Chapter 1

Go Away.... The Idiot and The Fool

"Kai!!!!! Look over here....good now pose" (i really like this name...  imade this story a while back but nvr really updated... -___- srry...but no i did not intend to steal the name.)

i blinked at the man who just yelled over to me. "neh"

Even though i'm a girl.... i have a stage name used my japanese males.

Fans know that i'm a girl but they treat me as a guy.....them and their fantasies :)

I'm a girl but iwill join the group, boyfriend. Even though evryone knows that i'm a girl they are making me dress up as a guy because i close to what they call a "perfect guy". i think they cant grasp the reality that im a girl. the band i'm joining is full of cute members :) a plus for me...but that can get distracting for me during work.

there are the twins swooned over by....... uh... lets see....everyone. minwoo... cute as a puppy. jeongmin, hyunsaeng and donghyun, the ideal type of the perfect older brother.

"Kai stop daydreaming and look over here!"

as i glanced towrds the camera, i saw a glimse of the twins. they are so cute ahaha.. i probably shouldn't have these thoughts especially since i'm in the band too and that can cause serious scandals. 

"good, now look meaner, cold" i glared at the camera. this is my image as a male, a cold demeanor around everyone.

i closed my eyes and tilted my head towards the ceiling, and exhales and opened my eyes. "ok.. and done" i heard the pd yell. oh right he was still there,  i just wanted a break. i let myself collapse on the floor and just laid there for a moment.

minwoo came over and poked my cheek, i turned my head to look at him. he smiled "dongsaeng let's go eat icecream, neh?"

"not now minwoo, i'm so tired" i saw him pout as i turned towards the ceiling again. i closed my eyes again and left myself be drifted off into wonderland as the others finished thier photoshoots.

------------- dream-----------------

"UMMA, UMMMMMAAAA!!!! WAKE UP, I KNOW YOUR JUST SLEEPING STOP JOKING AROUND." i cried. my dad held me back from running to the bed that my mother was lying in.

"she died, let it go" i slowly lost the energy and settled down, though the tears ceased to stop. as we walked out of the room, i saw another girl around the same age as me outside the room with a lady, probably her mother. suprisingly my dad went over to her and kissed her on the cheeks. "hi honey"

i stared at my dad unable to comprehend. my dad cauught me staring and replied "this is your new umma, Jihwa"

i stared in disbelief. my mom just died and i have a new mother to replace her... oh the joy. then i turned my attention towards the little girl. "that's Ahyoung, she will be your new sister from now on."

my father's buisness just took off when i started to help with the stocks, these people are probably just after his money.

"i dont want a new family" i simply replied..... my new mother got mad "why you little.." raising her arm to slap me, i simply stared at her. as her hand sped downwards, i swung my leg while twisting my body. i made sure to dig my foot deeply into her face as i hit her.

i looked at her. she was bleeding, i smiled. she stared in horror at me, i learned to defend myself at a young age. and alot of other people were scared less of me but i didn't mind iliked being alone. the girl looked at her mother, and the turned towards me and ran staright me, i simply  dodged and twisted her arm back. i let go when she screamed in pain.

i walked away from the scene and towards my house (mansion :) )

ever since then, my father hadn't talked to me. i was isolated from my family but i didn't shed a tear. i had to be at the top and get revenge, i continued to help with the company.... i currently hold 75% of everything. my father tried to isolate me from the company too with persuasion of his new wife. as sson as he did, everything crashed.

it took me weeks to bring everything back up. but i managed, i go to the same school as the other girl in the family as well. -BEEEEEEP-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up startled and confused, i immediately jumped up and saw it was one of the memerbs holding a horn. i slowly realized it was the studio, it was just a dream.

i calmly walked over took and horn and honked rgiht into his ear. "YAHHH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed at them

"trying to wake you up, but somehow it looks like i was waked up too. ALTHOUGH I WASN'T ASLEEP" Kwangmin yelled. "well are holding a pillow" i replied.

"ughhh its just for the photoshoot though"

"whatevers"

we hurrily finished the shoots and went back to the dorms. where we were suprised by forms for a variety show called W Academy. i started to fill mine out but i paused as i got to the family members section. i left it empty.

"yah you forgot me, how can you forget your twin" Kwangmin yelled at Youngmin. i kept a pokerface on but it was funny. hehe, i'm going to enjoy my time here.