she made a mistake

his shadow

*in the ward of xx hospital

''Luhan ! how can you leave me alone like that???!! you promised that you'll bring me back to your hometown when we get married! you promised!'' Sulli cried out loud beside Luhan who is already passed away.

She keep on shaking his body to wake him up,but still... there's no response.

Baekhyun cant stand to see Sulli cry , so he walk towards her and hug her in his arms tightly.

''Shh.. hyung will rest in peace and he dont want to see you like that. Sulli-yah..'' said Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun ah.. i hate myself! i shouldnt had asked him to buy me ice-cream then he wouldnt cause accident ! its all my fault!!'' Sulli cries in Baekhyun's embrace

'' aniya. its not your fault , silly. '' Baekhyun caressed her hair.

 

Sehun , who is standing beside , leaning against the wall with his hands in his pocket.

He look down to the floor and contemplate , he dont know if he should be happy or sad.

He is happy that he can own Sulli all by himself now.

On the other side , he is so sad that his hyung leave now and forever. his best hyung.. ever in his life !

 

Sehun is selfish . He is. he admit this all the time.

he walk towards Sulli and Baekhyun ''Ssul , dont cry.''

Suli pulll herself out from Baekhyun's arm and ran out of the ward.

''Sulli!!!!''Baekhyun was about to chase after Sulli but Sehun stopped him ''i'll go.''

 

Sulli ran up to the highest place of the building . She cries all her heart out.

''Ssul.''

Sulli shed her tears and turn around.

its Sehun.

Sulli rolled her eyes and turn back '' go away.''

''Sulli..''

''i said - GO AWAY!'' Sulli turn around and push Sehun to make him unbalance. She walk away after that.

 

This time, Sehun run slightly towards her. He pull her hands and push her to his embrace.

Sulli tried her best to push him away but it failed as he is too strong.

''Shh...just stay like this for 5 minutes ! 5 minutes will do !'' Sehun then close his eyes and enjoy this moment with her.

Sulli slowly calm down and she realised that his chest is so warm and safe.

His scent is so good.. so nicee.. She love it.

 

5minutes just passed like that and Sehun release Sulli.

Sulli stare into his eyes.

She sees Luhan 's shadow.

She miss those eyes. So much..so much..

 

Sulli suddenly wrap her arms around Sehun's neck and tiptoed.

She press her lips against Sehun's

She kiss his lips passionately.

Sehun pushes her body closer and he cupped her face and deepen the kiss.

At this time , Sulli suddenly came back to reality when Sehun accidentally bite her lower lip.

 

''i'm sorry. i thought that you're Luhan.''

Then , she walked away.

Sehun stand there starring at her back .

-end-

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

hahahaha sorry i know this story is so stupid. this story suddenly popped out of my mind that day so i wanna share it with you guys.. teehee.. XD

although i didnt receive a very good response on my first ff but i still happy that there are some subscribers .  maybe after the national exam i'll update with a sequel of kaili/taelli/sesul (i ship them a lot and i love sulli !)

bye !