Seunghoon...?

The Unexpected Meeting

66d1ea593871cc7c2cffb2618f180e9c.jpg

Seunghoon...? 

You woke up on the beautiful sunny day as the sun blazed through the curtains, you yawned a streched as you got out of bed, 'hmm.. I have the day off work today, maybe I should head down to the library' you said, tapping your finger on your chin. You went over to the big white wardrobe scanning through all the clothes, after a minute you found the right clothes to wear, which is white plain singlet, with a white cardigan and demin skinny jeans. You put on minimal make up on with just bb cream, powder , masacra and lip gloss. You exited your bedroom with your bag chucked around your shoulder which contained your purse, phone, lip gloss and emerency things like bandaids. You walked downstairs and been greeted by your roommate, 'annyeong' Jun bowed holding a box of cereal, 'where are you off to?' He added

'I'm going to the library, want to come?' You answered, grabbing an apple from the bowl and taking a bite out of it.

'That would be lovely but I'm going to Taehyung place to play some games.' He rejected, pouring the cereal in the bowl, 'maybe next time Sumin' 

'It's fine Jun, anyway I'm off. Have fun at Taehyung and tell him I said hello' You bowed. Jun just nodded as he walked off into the lounge room eating his cereal, you on the other hand left the house. You took a deep breath, breathing in the air and off you went, walking to library. Along the way you were greeted by many people, trying to give you free things but you rejected nicely. Everyone knows you because your dad owns a rich company, which is YG entertainment which contains the most famous kpop singers such as Lee Hi, 2NE1, Big Bang and Akdong Musician. Your dad, Yang Hyun Suk, tried to get you to become a kpop singer but you rejected because you just wanted to live a normal life that's why your living with a roommate, having normal job, but it's kind of hard when people know who you are. They always try to become friends with you so their daughter or son can easily become part of the YG-family but it's never going to happen. 

You finally arrived at the library, it wasn't such a long walk from your house. You entered inside and been greeted by many people as you scan through the books, 'Ah, Yang Sumin' you heard a lady called. You turned around seeing a old lady with her son who looks  about 17, 'aish, not this again' you mumbled, hoping the lady didn't hear.

'I want you to meet my son, Jang Jinwoo' She pushed him close to you. Jinwoo didn't look to happy about this, by his body language he seems like he doesn't want to be here.

'I'm sorry lady, getting your son to become close friends with isn't going to get him in the YG entertainment. Now, let me just have some peace and quiet finding a nice book. Goodbye' You growled, storming off.

This has been going on too long and you had enough of it, with all these random people greeting their daughters and sons, you would rather just stay inside all day and not see anyone. As you took a deep breath and shook your head, you went back to looking at books to choose to take home and read. Scanning through all the murder books, you found the one that caught your eyes, you were about to grab it when suddenly you touch someone else's hand that was reaching the same book, it was a very masculine hand with long, pretty fingers. You looked to your left, 'Seunghoon...?' You said in shock. 

'Sumin..?' He mumbled, moving his hand quickly away from the book, as you did the same.

You felt something beating in your heart and butterflies flying around in your stomach, Seunghoon was right there standing infront of you. He was the one you fell in love with but it wasn't until school has finished when he confessed his love, after that you guys never even spoke to each other. Now three years have been gone, the one and only Seunghoon, your bestfriend and crush is standing infront of you. 'This is awkward..' He said, breaking the silience.

'Long time' You laughed awkwardly.

'Yeah it has..' He sighed, 'How's things been going?' He rubbed the back of his neck, trying to start a conversation.

'Everything has been fine, got a job at the local cafe, moved in with a guy called Jun and that's about it I guess' You bite your lip, trying to hope this conversation doesn't stay awkward.

'Is Jun your boyfriend?' He asked with a concern look.

'Uh, nope. Just a friend I met at work' You smiled, 'How's your life?'

'My life's been fine, I'm now going to become a kpop star, been training for awhile. This is probably the second time I've been able to go out' He chuckled.

'What entertainment you under?" You asked, putting your hands in your cardigan pocket.

'Uh..'He stuttered, 'YG'

'Oh.. my dad's entertainment' He sighed, maybe all this time Seunghoon just used you to become under YG entertainment. He already met your father and become very close to him during high school.

'Well.. I better get going.' You looked down at the ground.

'Where you off to? I was going to ask if you want to go get coffee?' He scrunched his nose as he was a bit annoyed.

'Coffee would be nice but..' You paused.

'But what?' He looked into your eyes, 'you really think I've just used you to go into YG entertainment?'

You didn't say anything, but just stared into his eyes. You could see in his eyes that he wasn't happy at all, he was shock. 'Sumin, don't be silly. The day I confessed to you was true, but ever since that happened it was hard for me to talk to you really... I looked at the text messages that we had, I was going to text you a couple days after graduation but I was too scared. Every single day I thought of you, I joined YG entertainment not just to become a kpop star but to finally get to see you. But you never came over, not even one day, all I did was just waited for you. You are always that one they keeps me going through training and give me strength because I think that one day you will walk in YG entertainment seeing just me there.'

You were even more shock on what he had just said, 'Seunghoon.. I didn't know' you cried, hugging around his waist.

'Sumin, don't cry.' He placed his chin on top of your head, 'It's not your fault, it's mine.' 

You broke out of the hug as you wiped the tears away, but then you felt him carressing your cheek, 'I should have done this on the day I confessed but Sumin..' He paused, 'I love you' He pulled me into a kiss. You were having those same feelings in your body on graduation day when he confessed. You broked out of a kiss, 'I love you too Seunghoon.' 

He pulled you into a hug, 'how about we go get some coffee?' He chuckled, resting his chin on your head as he rubbs your back softly.

'Sounds like a great plan' You giggled. You and Seunghoon didn't bother getting that book you both wanted, you just left hand in hand walking to the cafe. 

 

 Author's Notes


I hope you guys like it, it was only just a one shot. Apologises for the mistakes. Please upvote this if you like it, it would mean a lot <33  

panda ri