Crushed Heart

Warm

Your excited feelings are now crushed, along with the chocolate in the wrapper on your desk. 

 

'I shouldn't have put a high hope on him,' you thought while putting the chocolate in your bag. 

 

Your heart shrinks. Somehow, you just want to hide in the most difficult place to find in the world, where anyone can't find you. The top 1 most embarassing moment in your life finally appears.

 

Your eyes feel warm, you can't hold it in anymore. Your heart feels hurt to the extent where you hardly try to breath in your cries. The tears flow like a river. You fall on the chair and sits alone, in the classroom.

 

The man whom you have a feeling since you were a kid, dumped you. How dramatic could it be?

 

*Knock knock*

 

You wipe your tears away and turns your head to the door. It's him. The man who has made you cry.

 

'Kang Seungyoon.'

 

"What are you doing? Waiting for me, eh?" He winks while coming closer to get his bagpack.

 

You accidentally sniffs. "Kim Raim, were you crying?" Unexpectedly, he looks shocked and put a chair across you and sits.

 

"What happened? Did someone bothered you again?" He cups both of your cheeks, struggling to see your face as you keep on looking down.

 

"I am right. You were crying. Come on, tell me. Who did this to you?"

 

'What are you going to do if I say you are the answer to my wrenched heart?'

 

You cover your face with a hand. "It's.. I just.. Fell. I fell down. It was hurt. My waist hurts so much that I cried. And you were nowhere to be found. That's why."

 

You tried hard to held in your cries, but the more you held it in, the more the tears are flowing. You cry. Just like a little girl.

 

He pats your head gently. "I am so sorry. I was busy with the group projects in the library. Why are you so clumsy, though? Clumsy Raim. It is a perfect nickname for you. Just right. Take this, I will send you home." He hands you his bagpack and pulls your hand to get you stand on your legs. After turns his back from you, he gets you on his back. At first, you were quite hesitant to do so, but seeing that it might be the last time for both of you to spend your time together, you finally agreed, besides to support your lie earlier.

 

It is warm. You will always been missing this feeling. Seungyoon, he's the only boy who had brought you on his back every time you clumsily fell at the elementary school's playground. It is this feeling. The memory starts to fill up your mind. You cry again.

 

"Why? Is it that hurt?" He asked.

 

"Eung." You answer and leans your head on his broad shoulder. 

 

"We will arrive soon. I will make sure of it."

 

'How can I not fall for you? Even every girl would.'

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: How was it? The chapter? I'm afraid I didn't do that well, so here's some presents for you, readers. Don't forget to subscribe :)

Thank you ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       

          

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{HIS LIPS ARE GORGEOUS OMFFFFF. CAN I JUST BITE IT? ._.}