Will he except me?? 1/1

Hope

The sound of his feet were echoing through the dark hall as his breathing became heavy and sweat dripped from his face. His vision became blurry as tears built up into his eyes. He didn't know where he was heading but he didn't care; he just had to get away. He had slowed down to a jog when all of a sudden he heard a familiar voice behind him, "Taehyung!!" the person yelled and he could hear their footsteps become faster, knowing who it was he quickend his pace not looking back. Out of nowhere he felt someone roughly grab his shoulder and pushed him agianst the wall.

He closed his eyes not wanting to see the person standing in front of him. " Open your eyes!" The boy said desperatly shaking his shoulders. Taehyung slowly pried his eyes open but quickly moved his gaze to his feet. "Look at me!" the boy yelled as he grabbed Taehyungs chin forcing him to look into his eyes. The tears Taehyung had been holding fell down his face as he saw the dark haired boy in front of him, Jung Hoseok.

When Hoseok saw the tears he quickly wiped them away with his thumb . Taehyungs quiet tears soon turned into muffled sobs as he held his hands to his face trying to agian hide Hoseok from his veiw. Minutes later Taehyungs tears faltered and Hoseok pulled his hands away to see Taehyungs face emotionless and cold as tears still slipped out of his eyes. Hoseok felt pained seeing Taehyung like this but soon he felt angered for the person who had caused Taehyung to feel this way. Hoseok knew Taehyung was in love with him; he also knew that he was in love with Taehyung. Today was supposed to be the day that he would confess but it all had been ruined by one person who he had never wanted to see agian.

*flashback*

Hoseok and Taehyung were walking down the street when all of a sudden Hoseok was being dragged into a kiss by his ex. Mina. As she broke the kiss she turned her head and sent a cold glare to Taehyung mouthing 'He's mine'. Hoseok looked over to see a very pale Taehyung and was about to ask what was wrong when suddenly Taehyung burst into a dead sprint heading toward the abandoned school across the street and escaping through the front doors. Hoseok stared in pure shock as Taehyung ran into the school, he then pushed Mina off of him and ran in the same direction as Taehyung. His pace quickend when he got through the doors of the school and he followed the sound of Taehyungs heavy footsteps. Hoseok began to panick thinking that now Taehyung wouldn't except his feelings, because of what Mina had done. As he was thinking this he finally spotted the blond ahead of him slowing his pace. He called his name trying to get the boy to stop but he had just fastened his pace. Hoseok went from a run to a full out sprint as he finally got close enough to grab Taehyung.

*end of flashback*

Hoseok stared into Taehyung's dark orbs sparkling with tears. He slowly leaned in until their faces were only centimeters apart; Taehyung's breath hitched as Hoseok whispered " I like you..." and then closed the distance between them with a kiss. Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, but soon he felt himself being drawn into the kiss. They stayed like that for what seemed like hours, untill Hoseok finally pulled away and wrapped Taehyung into a tight warm hug. Telling himself that he will never let go.