We Can't

What If

Jiyong walked with his best buddy,TOP,silently towards the two beautiful ladies seating beside each other near the table. Everyone in the restaurant had their eyes on them like they just saw some angels descended on Earth..Why not when two of the most beautiful ladies in Seoul were together in that cozy restaurant.

 

* TOP's POV

Her red long shiny hair,shimmered against the light making it appear like a hallow on her head..As usual,she was caught up with a girly talk with Dara again..She was puffing her chubby cheeks,looking all exasperated as she was..Then after a few moment,her expression changed again.

 

This time,she was pouting those luscious lips.I wouldn't forget how her lips tasted like.They were the sweetest,I tell you. Maybe she was disappointed at something again..Maybe she just missed her corn again..

 

You bet! I know her too well..

 

I so know her to the bones..My heart beat hardly against my chest as memories of us flooded my system..

 

*Jiyong's POV

 

Her short brown hair was unusually "normal" today. When I say "normal" I meant,it was just as it is.No palmtree hair,no buns,no icecream cone on top...You see,when she's on stage,she done a lot of weird hairstyles...Though a little outrageous at times,she can still pull it off..Her face had a little make-up on,unlike Bom.

 

Her face full of mischiefs and everyone can tell she's happy.Which,I bet,she really is..

 

She was talking with Bom again.Maybe they are talking about random stuffs since Bom is pouting while she was covering ,afraid to let everyone see her giggle.

 

She was a happy soul.Always smiling and laughing even at the silliest joke. She's got a lot of antics too..

 

She is actually very shy around people but when she's around people she knew,her craziness will show off.. Though she's a little weird,her unconditional love for her family and friends and her beauty will definitely catch your attention.

 

I knew her well...We've known each other since trainee days..My heart beats loudly against my chest as we approach them..

 

*Bom's POV

 

I still can't get over how handsome he was...How his mere presence affects everyone around him. 

 

Some says he's hot...Which I can affirm. But what people don't know is that,he's a bit crazy too..

 

While I love corn,he loves banana..His hair is silver-colored today..

 

You see he changes hair colors as soon as he changes his clothes...

 

His towering height is really intimidating sometimes,but he just acts cooly about it.His dark piercing eyes will drown you once you set eyes on them.Her aristocratic nose is really manly too just like everything about him.

 

He loves his mother more than anyone else..He loves to draw,even though his drawing is a little off..He's kind and awkward around people,but once you get to know him,he'll be the coolest friend you'll ever had...

 

I know him...My heart beats loudly against my chest when they approached us.

 

*Dara's POV

 

His blonde hair was so cute..The light illuminating against it,making it look like a light bulb! Keke..

 

I laughed at my own silly thought and dismissed it as soon as it entered my mind..His cute features will really got you.Just a smile from his pinkish lips and you'll melt.His eyes are very pretty too...So lively and..naughty.

 

He's a great musician,that's what his best quality is.he can create music,anywhere,anytime,even in the middle of a busy airport.

 

His dedication to his music is undefinable..Well,his hard works paid off coz every song is a hit even before it reaches the market.

 

Though he looked like a school boy,he's definitely far from it...He's a mature man.he knows what he wants,he's sure of what he's doing.

 

He loves his family a lot.He's especially close with his sister..

 

Oh! I know him enough...My heart beat crazily against my chest when they approached us.

--------------

 

TOP held Dara's hand and helped her stand up from her chair.Jiyong did the same to Bom.

 

TOP cupped his girlfriend's pretty face and kissed her fully on the mouth earning him a soft gasp. Jiyong painfully threw a glance on his best friend and retracted his view as soon as he can.He placed a soft kiss on Bom's lips,his girlfriend, and help her sit down.

 

At his peripheral view,TOP saw how his bestfriend gentlemanly kissed Bom that it pained him. He stopped kissing Dara and helped her sit down..

 

They stayed unmoving and silent beside each other before TOP had the courage to call on the waiter.

*TOP's POV

 

So you see?Bom's my ex and Dara is my current girlfriend..though I still love her.

 

 

*Jiyong's POV

 

You see,Bom my girlfriend and Dara the one I love,but I wasn't able to tell her that..

 

I often ask myself,what if Dara is my girl.Would she be happier with me>

 

But as clear as the sun will rise tomorrow,we can't be together...

 

Coz I have Bom..

 

 

..and she,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She will be marrying TOP-hyung next month.

 

What if?
What if I'm the one for you?
And you're the one for me?
What if..

.---------

 

kyahhh! Success!keke