Something Is Wrong

You Can Count On Me

"CUT!! Good take!! You can rest for 20 minutes while we set up the next set!" The cameraman motioned to 5 very good looking, but tired guys. 

Nonetheless, the 5 guys all bowed in appreciation, smiled, and teased the staff while getting off the stage. The 5 boys are always like that..always smiling even if they are tired. A staff whispered to another staff member and said, "Aigoo these boys are always so nice and hard working! No wonder their name is WINNER. They're getting so much success now." The other staff member nods in agreement and whispers back "but they look so tired...especially the leader." 

*backstage dressing room* 

"Yahhh what time is it?" Yawned a very sleepy, but tall and cute looking guy 

"Hyung...it's almost 3am...you asked the same question during pre-recording" said another member while flipping his gorgeous  5:5 hair and smirks at his elder "you want to go home already?" 

"I hope I did okay in the pre-recording...I felt like I didn't have enough breath to reach that high note." Said another with a cute voice and an equally cuter pout. 

"Yahhh hyung! You did great! We all did great despite being tired! But I'm so hungry? When can we eat?"  Said a deep voiced member, but his voice went higher when he mentions food. He pokes the other member next to him but his head was down as if he was sleeping...the member looked at the others. 

There was a silent pause in the room while the members were changing into their next outfits. That silent pause turned into 5 minutes and yet the last boy hasn't moved from his chair. It was almost his turn to change and get ready. 

The members appointed the deep voiced rapper Song MinHo to check on their leader Kang Seung Yoon. The boy who barely lifted his head ever since they got into the room. 

Mino stared at Seung Yoon just sitting there with his head down and ear phones on. Mino isn't sure if he was awake or asleep, if Seung Yoon would scold him for bothering him. Mino gulped and inched closer to Seung Yoon. 

He first tapped Seung Yoon's shoulder saying "Seungyoonie! Yoonie-yah! It's almost your turn! Get up!" 

No movement...

Mino stands up and scratches his head and looks at the other members...they all shrugged. 

Mino smirked, "Ahhh...I know!!" He pokes Seung Yoon on the side and starts tickling him. Seung Yoon moved a little bit, but still didn't look up. 

Mino stood back up and was even more conflicted..."Yahh! He won't move!" He complained to the other boys. The boys keep motioning him to keep going. Mino sighs. 

Mino's thoughts: yahh Seungyoonie. You were so hyper earlier today! How come you are so down now? What's wrong?

Mino examines Seung Yoon's position..his earphones are on, he's breathing which means he's most likely sleeping. Seung Yoon is quite difficult to wake up and he is known to sleep anywhere, but this time something doesn't feel right. Mino crouches down to take a deeper look. 

Seung Yoon seems to be sweating more than he usually does. His skin is paler than is it usually is and his plump lips looked cracked. Mino is really concerned now. He gently rubs the leader's back and start patting his back..and pulls out one of his earphones out and whispers.. 

"SeungYoonie....yoonie! Get up..please." 

The leader still hasn't gotten up...

"ahhhh for crying out loud!" The youngest Maknae blurted out. 

Mino shushed him..."taehyunnie..I don't think Seung Yoon is feeling okay..hold on." 

"Seung Yoon has been working so hard!" The  cute hyung said with sadness 

"Ahhh that's right JinWoo-hyung..yoonie works so hard he even sleeps on the couch at the dorms." Said the tallest member 

Mino with concerned eyes couldn't stand seeing this sight and hearing silence from the rather talkative and hyper leader.

"this is noo good, desperate times call for desperate measures!" Mino said out loud 

the other members all looked at each other at the edge of their seats..what is mino's plan to get Seung Yoon up?  

Mino reaches inside Seung Yoon's jacket and was about to twist, but a hand caught him. Mino looks up and sees Seung Yoon staring at him with an intense stare. 

"Yahh! Don't you dare!" The leader said in a stern voice 

Mino shocked from being caught by Seung Yoon stood up quickly as if a little boy getting in trouble by his parents.

"Sorry yoonie, but you weren't getting up! Were you sleeping? Are you okay? Are you sick?" A mass of questions coming out from mino's mouth along with the other members comments and complaints. 

Seung Yoon winces...and got up "Yahh! You guys are so loud that I put on my earphones to listen to music. Seung Hoon-hyung, we still have 2 more rounds of pre-recording so we won't be home until later and we have a flight the next day. Taehyunnie, I can hear complaining about me..don't make me punish you when I get home. Jinu-hyung you did great! Just practice on your breathing! You're getting better and better each time. Mino-yah! we'll eat soon once we're done. Stop talking about food you pig! " 

"Seung Yoon...you heard all of us?" JinWoo asked with his precious deer eyes. 

"Well, of course! You guys are so loud..louder than the music I was listening to." Seung Yoon said looking at his hyung. 

Just then the stylist came in and motioned for Seung Yoon and Seung Yoon put his phone and earphones down on the table and walks into the other room. 

"Wow! Seung Yoon is something else isn't he? He could hear our complaints even with his music playing. He must have super hearing or sensitive hearing to hear all that." Seung Hoon said making the other members laugh. 

Mino was still in shock and was standing by Seung Yoon's area. He noticed Yoon's phone on the table and puts on Seung Yoon's earphones. He taps Seung Yoon's phone, but was shocked that his phone was out of battery. He wasn't awake or listening to music like he made us believe. Mino knew something was up with Seung Yoon..more than Seung Yoon is showing.