A New Life?? it's okay you can do it !!!

Say Hello To L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeyung walks arounds seoul without direction. She's thinking about where should she sleep and survive. She stopped in front a store and wacthing someone eating ramen. She hugged her stomach that already starving. Aunt joona drove her out from that house without money or foods. She gulped because that ramen looks very delicious. She took out her purse with hope there have any money to buying food or anything she can eat. She realease  long sigh. There only have 55 cent. She know she can't buy anything with that coins even a candy. She lay her back and sat infront the mirror at the store. Now she really hope there has a beautiful fairy camr and gave her 3 wish..

1. She want her evil aunt and her child get lost from her house.

2. She want her mom and dad back..

And 3.....

"Eehemmm. Hello" someone coughing and reach haeryung. She looks at her left and right. She didn't saw anybody except her at there. "Urmm, yes" she repliying. "Acctually i saw you earlier while i eating inside. May i ask you something? Do you hungry??" She ask with a sofly voices. Haeryung nodded easily. She don't want to lied that she not hungry. "So come in??" .. "Hurmm acctually i don't have a money" she said politely mixed shy. "It's okay i'll treat you". Haeryung followed her into the store. "Kamsahabnida" she thanks and eat the ramen. "Cheonma~~ what is your name?? My name is seolhyun. Kim seolhyun" she introduce herself cutely. "I'm Na Haeryung" . "Haeryung! That's a nice name. Where are you coming from. I never seen this uniform before" she ask. "I'm from Busan" she whispering. "Mwo?? Busan! Thats so far from here. You didn't have a money. What are you doing here" seolhyun reaction. "Acctually~~ *kay let me skip this, you know she tell seolhyun about her mom and dad, also her aunt and bla bla bla bla bla*"

"Jinjja!! So pity. Where are you going tonight"

Haeryung shook her head.

"Hurmm.. Okay like this. You can live at my house for a while" she smile.

"Huh? I didn't bother you"

"Nope. Not at all. My mom said helping people is a got habits. So i don't mind" she giggles.

 

°°THE NEXT MORNING°°

Haeryung wake up after relized her phone alarm is ringing. She always set the alarm because every morning she need to go to school. She turn off the alarm and continued sleeping. But after a few sec she get up. She doesn't feel uncomfortamble to continued sleeping after heard the alarm. She look around the room. Thats was not her room at Busan now she at seoul in seolhyun house. She feel greatfull to god because she meet seolhyun. She thought seolhyun is the kind person she ever met at seoul so far. Seolhyun house is not a huge or small.. But its look pretty. She get up and went out from her room. She walked slowly and put her right ear in front seolhyun room. 'She must not awake' she thought and take a step to kicthen. She take a glass of water and drank it. "Seolhyun-ahh gave me a little" she heard a voice behind her. She turned back and looked have a guy just wore a boxer colour blue with a pink polka-dot is standing behind her. "Arghhh!!! ert robbers" she scream out and reach anything to protect her. That guy also scearming after heard haerryung shout. "W-who are you" her voices creepily. "Who am I?? I'm the one should ask you with that question. Who are you? Why are you in my house" he said with covered his body with his bare hand. 'His house. Dd he just say this is his house. No wonder he only wearing that in this house. What do i do haeryung' she thought while her face is totally blushing. "Whats going on here. I heard someone scream 'ert robbers' so where is it" seolhyun came out from her room after heard a voice. She yawning and rubbed her eyes twices and then she starred at seolhyun and then at her brother. She starred them both for a while and then she laughing. Both of them look weird at seolhyun. "ert robbers??? Yes i'm pretty sure with this face. He really looks like a ert robber" she laughing while covering her stomach. "What? ert robber!! Are you insane" he pout and went to his room. Seolhyun stop laughing and took a deep breath. She took a glass of milk and drink it. Sometimes she giggles maybe she still think that incindent. "Who is that.?" Haeryung brave herself to ask seolhyun. "Oh! I'm forgot to told you. He was my twin brother. L!!" .. Haeryung nodded. "So where are your parents" she looked around the house. "Parents? My mom already dead because we had a accident a few years ago and after a year she dead. Two month after she dead my father married with someone else. Both of us hate her so much because she married with him because of money. Not long after that my father told us to moved to states but me and L want to lived here. Maybe i didn't live with my parents. But we don't want live with  that wicth. "I-i'm so sorry. I don't know" she applogise. "It's okay. I don't mind" she giggles and starred at watch. "Oh My God!! Haeryung-ahh i know it must be rude for treating you like this. But i must going to school now. Here is the money. You must be bored spending time at home. Call me if there has any problem. I'll be by your side for a second" she spoke too fast and lend a money to haeryung hand. "I don't need this mo-" she starred at seolhyun running into her room. "-ney" she continued her words and get into her room. "What do i do now. I can't stay at this house forever. I can't go back to that house too. I must find a money and find a new house" she feel burned because seolhyun gave her stay in her house without paying her. She know seolhyun is a kind person but she really need to pay to her. She looked her face infront a mirror and hold the necklace. She smiled and her eyes s wet. "Omma, appa i really miss you" she whispering.

 

"I'm sorry we not hiring a people right now" the workers said politely. "Nae, i understand. Thank you" she bowed and went out from the store. She release a long sigh and look around the seoul. "It's a big city. But all of them is not hiring people" she sat on the bench beside the road and relaxed her feet. Suddenly a cute puppy came and bark at her. "Aigoo~~ cute puppy what are you doing here alone" she reach the puppy and play with her. She kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter