Part 1

BABY DON’T WORRY

Jinwoo smirk looking to his fans that crowd around. He smile to all his fan before leave that place and enter his class. When he arrive infront of the class he looking at Hyora who is reading book.

He happily smile looking at Hyora's calm face. He don't know why Hyora is very charming even she's a 'not talk much' girl in the class and lablelled nerd because she's wearing a glasses. He enter class, pull chair infront Hyora and sits facing Hyora.

He stareing Hyora's face. For a long time.

Jinwoo slowly pat Hyora's head and her hair and give soft smile. All girls in the class very jealous.

Even she's made so, her expression not change. 

"Why my eyes always stick captured on you?"

"....."

"Please answer me!"

"Please ask for apology from all your fans first, they must be disappointed."

Hyora correct her glasses position then look at Jinwoon.

"I didn't do any wrong!"

"Ask for apology or I don't want to talk with you anymore!"

"Aish... arasseo~"
He quickly stand up and ask for apology from all his fans.

Noisy and crowded situation became silence and all the girls run for their sits and back for their class when Mrs. Hong entered the class.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When the recess bell ringing, the students run for food to the canteen eccept 'strange girl', Hyora, she's not eating or drink. Jinwoo stretched and look at Hyora who is arrange her books in her bag. 

"Yah,strange girl. What are you doing?" 

"I'm eating now."

"Aish~ Don't make a joke. hoho~!"

Jinwoo come near to Hyora and pull her hair band.

"you can do all you want and I don't care what are you doing but don't distrub me reading book."

"Ah..."

Jinwoo sit infront, facing Hyora and stareing her calm face.

He stare deeply then he slowly pull Hyora's glasses.

He always hopeing that he can see Hyora's face without her glasses. 

....

All this time Hyora is hiding her beuty.                                                                           

                               Jinwoon feel that he's going crazy beacause Hyora is very beutiful.

                                               Jinwoo slowly close his lips to Hyora's cheeck and kiss her gentlely.....

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

Will Hyora will love Jinwoo one day?? Can Jinwoo's love bloom beutifuly like the blossom?? 

DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND SUBSRIBE!!!