01.

my over protective brothers!

*chapter 1*

[A/N : Just imagine Chen and Xiumin is Chinese.]

OC’s P.O.V

I laid my body on my bed while texting with umm, my crush.. I smile after I replied his text.

I have to ask my brothers first if they let me.. :D

TO : Handsome oppa XD

I get up from my bed after I got replied with ‘okay’ from him and ready to going down to the living room, with nervousness in my body. I saw my three silly brothers chasing each other, Baekhyun-oppa, Luhan-oppa and Chen-oppa, while Lay-oppa and Chanyeol-oppa, my two brothers playing their guitar, my two other brothers, Kris-oppa and Sehun-oppa playing their phones and Tao-oppa, taking a selca as always. Kai-oppa and Suho-oppa watched the TV. And I bet Xiumin-oppa and D.O-oppa is in the kitchen.

I went to the couch where Suho-oppa and Kai-oppa sit. I pushed kai-oppa a bit so he can give me a space for me to sit. He give me glare but I kissed his cheeks and he won’t mad at me anymore because I know he loves me too much~ After I settle down, I looked at Suho-oppa; want to ask him something. But Suho-oppa keeps on concentrating watching the movie and also Kai-oppa.

 “Oppa.. Suho-oppa..” I called him as I laid my head on his shoulder.

“…”

I got silenced replied. I sighed and I looked at the other brothers; still fooling around.

“oppa..” I called him again. Like two times. I got frustrated, so I shook his body,

“Suho-oppa!!!!!!” I shouted. And the other brothers freeze, shocked on their faces while facing me. And the two brothers that were in the kitchen; running with spoon and plates in their hands. Quiet, only the TV’s make a sound. 

“W-why??” Finally Suho-oppa talked, with a surprised face.

“oppa~ me and my friend want to going out tomorrow. Can I??” I asked him nicely with a big smile on my face.

“Please oppa~~~~” finally, all my brothers paying attentions to me.  

“Which friend??” D.O-oppa asked with a spoon in his hand.

“erm..  She’s my new friend. So you guys don’t know her.” I replied again.

“No.” with a stern voice, it was Kris-oppa.

 “Just let her hyung. You know, girls outing.” After Kai-oppa said, a happy smile appeared on my face. 

“But—”

“Oppa~~ please please please~” again and again pleading.

“Aish! You always wear your aegyo!” Kris-oppa said as he pouted.

“Luhan-hyung, Xiumin-hyung, D.O-hyung, Lay-hyung, Kai-hyung, Baekhyun-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung and I agree, so 8 against 4. We win. Just let her out for tomorrow.” Sehun-oppa said.

“Please oppa~~” again I plead.

“Aish! Okay! But remember, before dinner you already here.”

My face lightens up after I heard Suho-oppa’s voice.

“Yes sir! Love you! I mean love you all! Muuahhh!!”  I get up from the couch and gave them flying kisses. I run to the upstairs and I can hear my brothers yelling; warned me.  

“YAH!!!! DON’T RUN!!” Suho-oppa yelled with his hands on his hips.

“I DON’T WANT TO STAY WITH YOU IN THE HOSPITAL!”  Another voice, Luhan-oppa.

“It’s okay oppa, Lay-oppa can accompany me~~” I replied back without looking at the back.

“Aish! Why you always say my name!??” and I can imagined Lay-oppa pouted while sighed.

I smiled happily and running to my room; told him about the happy news. Hehehe.

***In the bathroom***

Suho and Kris signaled Chen and Tao to go the bathroom; to discuss something. The four peoples who are not really agree about the ‘date’. 

“Hyung..”

 “Are you sure about this??”

“What if Ee-Jae with a guy tomorrow?? I will wushu him!”

“I don’t like this idea to be honest..”

The four guys were secretly discussing in the-not-so-big-bathroom. While the others in the living room.

“Ahhh…. I also have no idea about this..” Kris-oppa replied as he sighed.

“Wait, I’ve got idea.” Tao said as he smirked evilly.

“Later, when Ee-Jae sleep, we take her phone and look all her messages, who knows..” he explained with his straight face.

“Well, nice one. Later around 11, okay??” Suho-oppa said and the three of them are just nodded.

After the four of them agreed, one by one are going out from the bathroom. Kris is ready to open the door. But Chanyeol’s face is front of the bathroom’s door with a towel on his shoulder with shocked expressions on his face,

 “eo?? Hyung, what are you guys doing?? The four of you!??” he said with his loud voice,

“ehem, nothing, it just, there’s have a cockroach in there. Well, you know Tao..”  Kris tried to give excuse and head to the living room with his fast foot. And the three of them followed him. Leave Chanyeol alone with a confused on his face.

“But I don’t hear Tao’s screaming..??”

 

***

Finally, it’s the right time to the mission. after the four of them success going inside the room; where theirs sister sleeping on the bed with hugging a teddy bear, one person took a wrong step and kicked the rubbish bin and it make a not-so-loud sound. 

“Shhh! You’re going to wake her!” Suho warned the maknae, Tao-oppa is just pouted.

Kris is on the front while trying to find the phone.

“ppalli hyung!” Tao whispered.

“Aish! I’m still searching her phone!”

“Where is it hyung??” Tao asked,

“ahhh~ finally, I found it!” Kris said with his little dance. 

“I want to check her messages first.”

“Yeah, what if she’s lying??” Tao added.

“No! I trust my dongsaeng.. She’s won’t lied to us.” Said Chen.

Kris coughed, “ehem! FYI, she’s not just your little sister, she’s OUR, do you get that??”

“pfft! Yeah! Yeah!” Chen exclaimed.

“shh!! Slow down your voice please! She might wake up.” Suho warned the pouted guy;             Chen.

 “shh! She’s moving!” Tao said as he put his finger on his lips.

“ahh! Oppa~ what are you guys doing here??” Ee-Jae stirred a bit and rubbed her eyes while looking at her four shocked brothers.

“Err—” Kris trying to say something.

Suho interrupted, “erm, nothing saeng.. We just want to check you out, either you are sleep or not.”

“Err, yeah.. And we miss you.. go to sleep now, nae??” Sehun added and Tao smiled sheepishly and rubbed her head.

“arasso oppa.. annyeonghi jumuseyo..” Ee-jae said to her four brothers without doubting anything and continued to sleep.

“nae..” her brothers replied and going out from the with a phone’s in Suho’s hand.