:D

our little YiXing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Lee ee-jae’s POV*

I smiled while playing my husband messy hair. He laid his head on my lap, and one of his hands played my free hand.

“I love you.” He suddenly said to break the silent while kissing my hand on his lips.

I smiled at his action. I kissed his cheeks after I replied him, “I love you too, xingie.”

He caressed my cheeks and smiled.

“Let’s sleep.” He said and stood up from the couch. He takes my hand and pulled me up. And we both go to our room.

After a few kisses and the hugs, and also exchanging the sweet words, we both feel asleep with our bodies stick to each other while our legs tangled together.

****

*On the next day.*

I was making a breakfast for my small family and while I was pouring the milk in the glass,  suddenly I heard a scream.

“MOMMMM!!! DAD!!!” I run to the bathroom immediately and I saw my son squatted on the toilet’s bowl. He looks scared and his eyes already red, ready to cry.

“W-why baby?? Why are you screaming??” I asked as I went near him.

“m-mom…” he stuttered as he pointed something with his finger.

I’m shocked after I saw the 8-legs creature. OH MY GODDDD!! SPIDER!!!! MY ENEMY!! I suddenly scream,

“YIXING!!!!! YIXING-AHHHHH!!! HELPPPPP!!!” I took my son that were already trembling and going out from our bathroom immediately and go to our bedroom.

I saw my husband still sleeping with his mouth opened. I placed my son on our b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter