PLOTLINES.

♬ radio souls - accepting both male and female applicants - apply open!
 

plotlines

our ties run deeper than what appears on the surface

Home Plotlines  Cheatsheet + App  Link Link

THE NATURALIST

available 
Gender: Male

A bit loopy, The Naturalist is obsessed with nature. From plants to insects, he knows the scientific name for each different species. He's a vergetarian, for good reason, too, since he loves mother nature too much. The nutjob of Radio Souls, The Naturalist is known as the joker who loves to pull pranks on people. His lovable soul seems to have no weak point since he's a bright spirit but his weakness in fact lies inside his love for nature. Harm his beloved nature, and rules will be broken to take revenge. Take his nature away, and he'll go crazy and kill you.

THE PRESIDENT

available 
Gender: Female

For The President, everything has to be done correctly with no evident mistakes. No rules are allowed to be broken and she's known as the 'goodie-two-shoes' of the school. She's the school president and everything must be completed to her standards or its not good enough. 'Perfection must be achieved' is The President's motto since nothing can be imperfect. A great leader, The President is all-rounded in everything she does but cannot relate anything to romance topics. Because of that, she's probably the most innocent when it comes to love.

THE JOCK

available 
Gender: Male

Fearless and aggressive on a field, The Jock is known for his highly impressive and never-disappointing athletic abilities. He appears to be rough and arrogant but at heart, he's the feminine fluffiest kindest. An extreme sweetheart, the Jock cares deeply about everything and despises stereotypes and bullying of any kind. He doesn't exactly show his care right to your face, but at least it's still awkwardly there. With never-ending enthusiasm, The Jock could best be described as a flamboyant vitamin who absolutely hates to see an upset face.

THE Singer

available 
Gender: Female

With a beautiful voice, it's a wonder that The Singer has no confidence in herself at all. She often just sticks to her own quiet corner where she can compose. On Radio Souls, though, The Singer is able to be loud without fear. She's stubborn to a fault and likes things to be done her way. No-one can step in once she's decided something. Not able to express herself properly, she usually avoids deeper topics and is often the subject of bullying because of her shy soul. With a loyal heart, The Singer is one of the best supporters someone could possibly have.

THE NERD

available 
Gender: Male

Always too technical, the mind of the Nerd is wired to give sarcastic and witty remarks at every corner. He always relates everything to his scientifical studies and hates anyone standing in his way when he experiences a breakthrough. You could say that brains is all The Nerd has since, out of the boys, he's the least physically appealing. That's why he turns to his snarky ways. He's felt heartbreak before simply because he was 'ugly'. His heart is guarded by an unbreakable wall that hasn't fully opened up to anyone yet, not even to the members of Radio Souls.

THE QUEEn BEe

available 
Gender: Female

The Queen Bee is literally the most beautiful girl on earth. It's clearly no wonder that she's so popular at school. She's very full of herself, extremely flirty, and presents herself in such a way that everyone else feels inferior and looked down upon. With an icy attitude, she is seemingly cold-hearted without any care for others around her. On Radio Souls, though, The Queen Bee can truly be herself. Without needing to hold onto the walls of her reputation, The Popular is extremely softhearted especially when someone calls in with a problem.

THE Photographer

available 
Gender: Male

Calm and collected, nothing ever phases The Photographer. He's carefree and not a thing in the world bothers him. Never seen without his camera, The Photographer is always taking pictures of every new discovery. He's sweet, gentle, loving and kind. These traits are what makes him the object of affection by all mothers. That's also a problem, though. Since he doesn't mind whatever happens, it tends to get on people's nerves when he never takes things seriously and just stands with a warm and easy smile that never leaves his face.

THE actress

taken 
Gender: Female

Everything is a play for The Actress. She's a huge drama queen who thinks every tiny detail has a huge impact on the world. That's what makes her so intriguing, I guess you could say. Her mind is so creative, always thinking outside of the box, that she overreacts to everything. It easily gets annoying and at times everyone just wants to shut up her talkative spirit. She loves to be dramatic and at every chance she gets, she'll dive into a different role. From a counsellor to a speaker, she can truly help someone when she gets into character.