4

Take My Hand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wonder what's in it? ;)

 

 

 

3:45pm. Seoul High

Locker Room

 

 

My arms s around her slim waist, perfectly molding with the feminine curves of her toned torso as I pressed my forehead against hers. I could hear my heart beating madly within my chest, the sound of each thump ringing in my ears.

 

I could feel her cool breath tickle my lips, making them curve slightly at the corners as my nose gently brushed against hers. Soojin's hands ran a course up my back, her soft finger-tips grazing my spine until her graceful digits lost themselves in my hair. At that moment, every thought I had just fled my mind and I pressed my lips against hers. A surge of want and desire rushed through me, setting my blood on fire as her fingers tightened into my locks when she deepend the kiss. Our lips meshed together perfectly.

 

Much to my displeasure, she pulled back, breaking our intimate connection before a soft smile appeared on her lips.

 

“Aw, what’s wrong?”

 

“Oppa, I just told my Professor that I’ll be in the girls' restroom. He’ll suspect something if I stay out any longer.”

 

I crossed my arms and pouted. “Can’t you just cut class with me today?”

 

Soojin sighed and tied her hair into a ponytail since it was all tangled. I smirked. “No, sorry. My dad found out I’ve been cutting classes all the time and he got mad.”

 

I nodded slowly. I just wish I could spend more time with her though. “Okay, I understand. See ya later then.”

 

“Okay, bye!” I watched as she walked towards the door of the locker room and took a last glance at me before she completely exited the room.

 

I puffed my cheeks and sat down on a chair. There’s really nothing to do now. And no, I don’t want to go back to class. I’ll probably just sleep in there and then the teacher will kick me out again.

 

Being bored as hell, I stood up and opened my locker. I smiled widely as I faced the water bottle in there filled with the heavenly liquid I love so much. I grabbed it and shut my locker, walking out of the locker room coolly.

 

…Where should I go now?

 

It would be boring to just sit in the hallway and drink. I would want some fresh air too, and so I decided to go out to the school’s garden.

 

As I got out to the garden, I smiled as I saw the familiar girl swinging all by herself. She slowed to a stop when she saw me coming.

 

“Yerim-ah.”

 

“Taemin sunbae.”

 

Sunbae? So she decides to call me this now, eh? “What’s with the formality? You never called me that when we met earlier.”

 

She smiled and eyed the plastic bottle in my hand. I took a seat on the next swing and uncapped the water bottle. But before I could bring the bottle to my mouth, she cut me by speaking.

 

“What’s with your lips? They’re super red… did you just make out with Soojin?”

 

“Well, yeah duh.”

 

She shrugged and I brought the bottle against my lips, taking a long swig of the clear liquid inside.

 

I smiled happily and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. Turning my head to the side, I found Yerim looking at me with a slight smile. She quickly grabbed the bottle and drank from it.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Ahhhhhhh..” She handed me back the bottle and I just stared at her. She just drank it, and she looks… happy? She faced me and smirked.

 

“Water my . And wow, I haven’t had vodka for such a long time now!”

 

I looked at her with a puzzled expression. She liked the taste of vodka?

 

“So, you drink?”

 

“Of course!”

 

Manly girl’s definitely a manly girl alright.

 

I drank some more as she started swinging again. She smiled brightly, looking at the sky with the wind blowing her chestnut brown hair back. She really looked like a kid. I chuckled and started swinging as well.

 

“The weather today is so nice.”

 

I snickered. “Well, it’s not raining so, yeah sure.”  

 

She smacked my head hard. Was it supposed to be a playful hit? Doesn’t seem like it though...

And right now, all I could hear was her laugh. What a happy person, yeah?

 

I placed a hand on my head, searching for any bumps. Thank God when I found none. “Will you stop smacking me on the head from now on?”

 

Yerim stopped swinging, but she was still laughing. I hope she’ll regret laughing at me so hard when her jaw hurts later on.

 

“I can’t promise you that.”

 

And once again, she grabbed the bottle from my hands and gulped down some more vodka. “Don’t drink it all!”

 

She stopped drinking for a while and looked at me. “Come on, I’m sure you have plenty of this in your house. Let me have this one for myself now.”

 

Before I could even stop her again, she gulped down all the remaining liquid in the bottle. I watched in horror as my precious vodka ran down , emptying the bottle slowly. Aish, I’ll just buy some more later.

 

When Yerim had finished drinking, she stood up and walked wobbly to the concrete wall. She leaned her head against it and laughed. After a minute or so, she threw the bottle over the wall (and I swear I heard someone curse when the bottle was thrown) and again walked wobbly to the swing.

 

She sat down and laughed hard as her head leaned against the metal chain of the swing.

“Taemin-hic!-ah, hello there~~ hic!”

 

Yup, she’s definitely drunk now. Stupid girl.

 

Yerim still kept laughing as I stood up and checked my watch. It’s almost 4:30.  I think I should bring her to my house since I don’t know where she lives. And besides, I think it would be fun if I get to see her reaction later on when she wakes up.

 

“Minnie-hic! Look,” she pointed upwards.

 

“The birds are-hic! Calling me! Hic! I’m going to fly-hic! Now so byeeeeeee-“

 

And at that moment, her body dropped down on the grass. She passed out. Wow, she gets drunk quickly, doesn’t she?

 

I sighed and carried her bridal style towards my motorcycle. I settled her down for a while as I ran back to the school building to get our things. To not raise any suspicion, I asked the nurse to get Yerim’s things and tell the teacher that she’s sick.

 

Once I got back to the parking lot, Yerim was now sleeping on the ground with her hair on her face. Aish.

 

I sat her down in front of me on the motorcycle, since she might fall if I sat her behind me. I then put a helmet on her head, which was bowed down. And next I propped her hands on both handles with my hands on top of hers.

 

My lips curved upwards into a smile. She’ll be so mad if I tell her that I’ve already ‘held’ her hand.

 

I zoomed away from the campus before anyone could even catch us.

Sorry I can’t meet up with you again, Soojin. 

 

 


Mkay, so first of all I just want to thank my unnie LadiiAJxoxo for helping me out with the kiss/slight(?) make out scene there at the beginning of the chapter. I am not good at writing stuff like that XD So yeah...

THANKS AGAIN SHERDIEEEEEEE.

and like always.... please COMMENT!

I want to know what you guys think! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, now I am going to start replying to comments! :>

yep, I'm going to reply to all the comments from the beginning.

 

Reps:

BaNaNaMiLk823ILoveTaeZy - here's the update! :)

caline - hellooooooo umma. :)

Smilee - SUP, SMILEE. Now do you know what he's drinkin? XD

Chocochipz - hehe, not really banana milk. XD

ILoveTaeZy - updated. yeah I love her attitude too :DD

ladiiAJxoxo - yo sherdie. XD thanks again for that scene lololol I've edited it slightly so... :>

 

OH! and by the way. I made slight changes in the foreword so I hope you guys check that out so you won't be confused when you read the next few chapters soon. 

bye bye!