Why

His secret girl

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CAN'T BE SEEN AROUND WITH ME! YOU SHOULDN'T LET THAT GET TO YOU!" you screamed in the phone yelling at your boyfriend Kai. Yup that's right Kai from Exo the "y", Dancing Machine.

"I'M NOT LETTING ANYTHING GET TO ME! I'M JUST SAYING THAT MAYBE SINCE WE CAN'T BE SHOWN ANYWHERE TOGEHTER, MAYBE OUR RELATIONSHIP IS NOT AT THE RIGHT TIME TO BE FORM! WERE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE DATING!" KAI YELLED BACK INTO THE PHONE.

"Time to be formed.What do you mean not the right time to be formed we've been together for 2 years and your trying to say it's not the right time to be formed! Ever since you've became famous it's like you've completely change and forgot about me. So what now? Since your all famous you can't be with me. You don't love me anymore. Well you definitely weren't saying anything when you decided to push your up me!" you tried to say calmly, But still with a little bit more attitude.

"I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T LOVE YOU!".....You just don't understand" he said back trying to hold his anger.

"I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT MY BOYFRIEND FOR 2 YEARS WANT'S TO BREAK UP WITH ME NOW! Just so you could be all over krystal 24/7!" you said.

"I'M NEVER ALL OVER KRYSTAL YOU KNOW THAT! JUST STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYTHING MY FAULT. YOUR ALWAYS ACTING TY AROUND MINHYUK!"

You can't believe what you just heard come out your boyfriend's mouth, making your heart drop you just decided that you need to rest and not spend your time yelling and arguing with Kai the whole time.

"Fine. You want to end it then we can end it since i'm way too ty anyways". You say with a bit of madness and sadness in your voice, of course kai notice it.

"Bay listen I didn't me-".

But before he could finish his sentence you hung up the phone not wanting to listen to him anymore before you could start breaking down in tears, so since it's 1:00AM, you decided it was pass time to go to bed or else you would be late for your job.

 

 

 

OK! So how was it please tell me I don't care at all just tell me how was it and what I need to work on please upvote, subscribe if it's good, and comment BYE, LOVE YOU,AND YHX YOU MUAHHH!