Final

Sweet afternoon

Xiumin and Luhan have been going out for 2 weeks. It was a hard 2 weeks for both of them because Sm was mad but later they accepteed them as a couple. Fans were easier. They fell in love with the lovely couple in the time when they got known of their relationship. The most understanings were the members. They weren't even suprised  because they knew that they were obviously gay and they were really cute together. Also after Kray were published a month ago this wasn't really new for them. But Xiumin wasn't statisfied with their relationship. They were always too busy for each other and they never had time to spend it with each other. 

"Hey Guys!" Suho ran into the pratctice room with a big smile on his face. 

Everyone was fed up with the rehersals becuase they have been practicing for hours.

"Sm appreciates our hard work so we can finish now" continued Suho. 

When they heard the good news everyone became happy. 

"aaaawh... but first let's eat something! I'm so hungry" said Lay who was sitting in Kris's lap and he buried his face into his boyfriend's chest. Kris smiled on Lay's cuteness and he grabbed his wast and pulled him closer. 

Xiumin was just watching them. He was so jealous because he was sitting next to Luhan who was holding his hand. That's it. He wanted something more, something cute, something what kray was doing. Xiumin was thinking so much that he forgot to listen what were the others talking about. 

"Minseooook!" shouted the members. This brought him back from dreaming. 

"uhm... yes? Sorry I was just daydreaming" smiled Xiumin. 

"We asked you what you wanted to eat." smiled back Luhan. 

"Hmmm... mabye ramen. Yes! Ramen is good." he became so happy of thiking of his favourit food. His eyes were sparkling and he looked like a little kid who just got some candies. 

"Okay ramen will be good." said Chanyeol. 

When everyone were okay with ramen they finally went to eat. 

On the bus Xiumin was sitting next to Luhan and of course Xiumin was watching Kray again. They were so cute and perfect together. Lay was sitting in Kris's lap like he would have sticked there and they were laughing and kissing. Xiumin sighed. Luhan noticed that something wasn't okay with his boyfriend. 

"What's the problem Baozi?" Luhan smiled and grabbed his hands. 

"Nothing special... I'm just hungry." Xiumin pouted. Luhan laughed because Xiumin was too cute. He pecked his cheek. 

 

Later they arrived to the rastaurant. The didn't spend a lot of time there. When everyone finished they went back to the dorm. Kray automaticly ran into Kris's room. Baozi was still jelly.... 

"Luhan! Can we talk?" Xiumin walked to the couch where he was sitting with a few other members. 

"Ofcourse Baozi" Luhan stood up and walked into his room with Xiumin. 

When they went in Luhan leant against the wall and pulled closer Xiumin by his waist. 

"Yes?" he asked while he was looking for an eyecontact but Xiumin was staring at his hand what were on Luhan's chest. 

"This...." 

"What?" Luhan didn't understand what he was talking about. 

"You're only doing this when we're only together. Look at Kris and Lay... When you look at them it's obivios that they are a couple. But when people look at us... it looks like we don't even know each other." Xiumin said seriously and after he said this he wasn't scare and he looked in Luhan's eyes. 

"I'm sorry Baozi I didn't know that you feel like this. I just didn't want to be too fast." Luhan felt a bit guilty and Xiumin saw this so he pecked Luhan's lips.

"I'm no mad... You know that I love you." 

"I love you too" Smiled Luhan who hugged Xiumin. "Do yu want to go out in to the park?"

"Sure" smiled Xiumin. He grabbed Luhan's wrist and ran out fom the dorm. He was so excited. While they were walking to the Park they were holdnig each other's hand. They didn't care of the people who looked weirdly on them.

When they arrived they sat down next to a tree. Xiumin was sitting in Luhan's lap. They were quiet but not awkardly. It was a just a cute moment with silence. 

"Luhan!" Xiumin broke the silence and looked up on his boyfriend. 

"Yes?" 

"I'm so gald that you exist." Said Xiumin cutely. "  You know... I don't really like my name but when you say it it sound so good."

"Oh Baozi... I've never loved someone this much before. Please never leave me! If I lost my phone I would be sad but if I lost you that would mean the end of the world to me." 

"Pabo. I'll never leave you" 

"Promise?"

"Promise." 

The End

Happy Birthday for Betti and Eszti <3 :$  (my number 1 subscribers *w*) Love you guys! ^^