From My Deepest Heart

Because I'm Sick ( Please Excuse My Randomness)

Yoona stared at the closed door. Taeyeon had left approximately thirty minutes ago, leaving a task on her shoulder to take care of Yuri—who was supposedly sick. Supposedly, because Yoona never had witnessed a sick Yuri before.

 

It almost seemed like a curse; Yuri fell sick whenever Yoona was away for a long time. When she came back, Yuri had already been cured and bounced back to life. All she ever got was a statement that Yuri's state of weirdness climbed up higher when she was sick, followed by some giggles from the other members and an annoyed harrumph from Yuri. So now that she had a task to be the nurse—and the witness for this infamous phenomenon—Yoona couldn't help but feel excited.

 

She made her way to the kitchen, making a point to take a bowl of water and a towel with her, plus chicken porridge that had already been served in the table. Must be Sooyoung unnie, she thought as she organized it all on a tray. After including a glass of mineral water and a headache medicine—Taeyeon's suggestion—on the tray, it was all set.

 

She picked the tray, and carefully walked towards YoonYul's room.

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

Taeyeon picked the doll she got, and walked towards Tiffany who was holding two ice cream.

 

"For you," said Taeyeon, handing the doll. "It's pink, bright pink, like my fluttered heart whenever someone buys me an ice cream."

 

Tiffany laughed, "Dork." She handed the grinning dork her ice cream, as well as received the doll in return. "So, how many coins did you spend on this doll?" teased Tiffany as she hugged the doll tightly. It was so fluffy.

 

"Fifteen," huffed Taeyeon in annoyance, her pride broken.

 

"Aww, it's okay. It's only fair, then, because I needed to wait for my turn which was the fifteenth to buy these ice cream. So eat it well," said Tiffany, smiling. Taeyeon smiled back and began her ice cream, her eyes widened when she savoured the taste.

 

"It's delicious!"

 

"Of course. The queue is so long, so it has to be good," said Tiffany. "Anyway, are you sure it's okay with us leaving Yoona alone?"

 

Taeyeon stopped her ice cream and grinned. "With a sick Yuri? It's more than okay, and I'm more than sure."

 

"Do you remind her not to wake Yuri up unless she wakes up by herself?"

 

Taeyeon gasped dramatically. "Oops?" said Taeyeon, and Tiffany was ready to scold her when she noticed that Taeyeon's grin widened. "It's okay Ppany-ah, no need, just trust me on this and enjoy our date."

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

Yoona pushed the door open with her elbow, and entered the room. Her gaze immediately fell to their joined beds. There was a rather big lump covered with a blanket laying on it. Putting the tray on the nearest table, Yoona then proceeded to sit beside the big lump, making the beds shifted a bit.

 

"Yuri unnie?" called Yoona softly, shaking the big lump a bit.

 

No movement.

 

"Unnie?" Yoona shook the lump again, and when there was no response, she decided to lift the blanket. The result however made her broke into giggles.

 

There was Yuri, eyes closed, tongue stuck out, and her arms wrapped securely around Yoona's rilakkuma plushie. Cute, Yoona thought, her hand reached to pinch one of the sleeping girl's cheek.

 

It seemed like her action awoke the sleeping girl, because seconds after the pinch, Yuri's eyes fluttered open. Yoona smiled as Yuri blinked her eyes in attempt to clear her view. Yuri looked at her, as if to examine the face of her sleep's intruder, and then a mumble was heard...

 

"Seohyun?"

 

Yoona's smile turned into frown. She pinched the older girl's cheek again, harder this time, resulting the victim to flinch. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop!" Yoona stopped, still frowning, while Yuri rubbed her cheek and stared at her wearily. "Hurting a sick person isn't a nice thing to do, Seohyun! Don't tell me Hyoyeon has rubbed her bad habits off on you!"

 

Narrowing her eyes, Yoona frowned deeper as she didn't find Yuri to be joking. Does she honestly think I am Seohyun? Yoona sighed dejectedly, I don't know why but it hurts, somehow.

 

"I'm not Seohyun, unnie. I'm Yoona," said Yoona finally. Yuri stopped rubbing her cheek, and looked at her blurrily.

 

"Yoona?"

 

The said girl nodded, and she furrowed her brows when Yuri looked at her in disbelief.

 

"I'm Yoona, unnie," she said again.

 

Yuri blinked, "Not Seohyun?"

 

Yoona huffed. "No. I'm Yoona, Im Yoona..."

 

Yuri frowned, as if she found that Yoona's claim was weird.  "Come closer," she said. Yoona hesitated at first, but in the end she leaned towards the sick girl. Yuri slowly cupped her cheeks, and Yoona almost tempted to close her eyes because Yuri's touch was so warm and comforting.

 

Yuri examined the face in her hands, rubbing the cheeks, the nose, the lips... and gradually, a smile was formed on her lips. But her brows were still furrowed, as if something was still unclear. She then brought the other girl face closer to hers, slowly, without sensing the inner panic on Yoona's mind.

 

WAIT! ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSION! What is Yuri unnie doing? What is happening?? Omo omo don't tell me she's going to

 

Their forehead touched. For a while, they froze in that position.

 

"Open your eyes," she heard Yuri softly said.

 

Slowly, Yoona opened her eyes—when did she close it?—and with a small gap between their faces, she could see Yuri's smile beamed so bright. The older girl nuzzled their noses together and smiled wider,

 

"Hi, Yoong."

 

As the greeting aired, Yoona felt her knees weakened from the hot air that swept her already reddened face. This is bad, she thought, but feels nice nonetheless. She shook her head a bit, and grinned sheepishly when she caught Yuri stared at her in amusement.

 

"Hi, unnie. Are you sick?" asked Yoona slowly, doe eyes staring back to those brown orbs.

 

"Oh, am I?" replied Yuri, her thumbs started rubbing circles slowly on the younger's cheeks. Yoona closed her eyes at the gesture and hummed,

 

"Your forehead is quite warm. Fever?" Yoona opened her eyes, "I brought you chicken porridge and towel to compress your forehead with. Aren't you hungry?"

 

"Can't we just stay like this for a while?" mumbled Yuri, pouting. "I think you're good enough to be my medicine."

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

"I feel a little bit guilty for purposely leaving Yoona unnie alone with Yuri unnie," whispered Seohyun softly as she stacked two more books on the cart Hyoyeon brought.

 

"Nah, no need to feel guilty. We already discussed about this, remember?" replied Hyoyeon casually. "Besides, it's Taeyeon's and Sooyoung's idea at first."

 

"But you completed their scheme, unnie."

 

Hyoyeon laughed. "I can't deny that. But come on, it's not that bad. I do think that Yoona need to experience a sick Yuri's weirdness, at least once. Besides," Hyoyeon smirked, "maybe she found it amusing and she would volunteer next time."

 

Seohyun just stared at her unnie, unable to comprehend how could such ending happen at the end of the day.

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

Yoona stared at the sick girl in front of her with patience.

 

"Open your mouth, unnie."

 

Yuri shook her head. "I don't want chicken porridge."

 

Yoona lowered her hand and stared at a spoon of porridge she held.

 

"It looks tasty," said Yoona, "and it's good for sick people like you." She raised the spoon again to the older girl's lips. "Say 'aaah'?"

 

"Can't we just lay down and cuddle with each other?" asked Yuri, "I seriously don't have any appetite..."

 

Yoona pouted. "But you need to eat this and then eat your medicine."

 

"DIdn't I say already that you're good enough to be my medicine?"

 

Hiding her blush, Yoona coughed and tried to stir the topic. "How about this," she took a deep breath, "if you eat your chicken porridge and medicine, I will lay down with you."

 

"No, I change my mind. You will fall sick," chided Yuri. After all, that was a reason Yoona came up with, when the older girl asked to 'stay like this for a while' earlier. But of course I can't tell her that I said it earlier to hide my blush! Yoona screeched in her mind. I seriously need to control my face's color.

 

"It's okay, unnie, I'm called Him Yoong for a reason, right?" replied Yoona after a while.

 

"You mean, you won't fall sick?" asked Yuri confusedly.

 

"Just because being near you? I suppose I won't."

 

"Even if I touch you?"

 

"Even if you touch me or the other way around. No difference."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"One hundred forty percent sure."

 

"Then is it okay if I kiss you now?"

 

Yoona froze, and then laughed nervously. "Nice joke there, unnie. Although I'll still say it's okay."

 

Yuri raised one eyebrow. "Who said I'm joking?" She tugged on the younger's shirt collar and pulled her close. For a second, Yoona stopped breathing, as everything happened so fast and suddenly their face became so close. She shut her eyes tight, didn't know what the older girl's going to do—and what she expected Yuri to do—her mind had gone blank as the distance between them grew smaller and smaller...

 

Then Yuri kissed her softly...

 

............

 

............

 

............

 

............on her right cheek.

 

"I will eat anything as long as you're here," whispered the older girl right in Yoona's ear, before slowly releasing her hold from the younger's shirt, smiling innocently afterwards and leaving the red-faced victim to groan internally.

 

God, I very very seriously need to control my face's color and my heart beat.

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

"Jessica! Jess, wake up! The food is coming!" whispered Sooyoung hurriedly as she shook the figure sleeping next to her. When the waitress coming with their order, she flashed an apologetic smile and proceeded to wake up the sleeping beauty again.

 

"Jess!" whimpered Sooyoung in defeat. She really didn't have a clue about what to do. None of their foods contained cucumber since Jessica was the one who handled the ordering part, and a sleeping Jessica wouldn't mind even an earthquake!

 

"Jess, please wake up..." pleaded Sooyoung weakly. Her belly was whimpering at the smell of foods served, but if she ate first and left Jessica behind... no, it's not an option.

 

"Come on Sica, please wake up, I'm dying..."

 

"WHAT?!" Jessica jolted up in a flash and managed to shock a few of other visitors in the process. She didn't mind at all though, as she frantically skimmed her surrounding and fixed her gaze at Sooyoung.

 

"SOO! ARE YOU OKAY?!" yelled Jessica as she grabbed Sooyoung and shook the poor girl back and forth.

 

"S—Sica, I'm d—dizzy..."

 

"Oh." She released her hold and Sooyoung coughed several times. "You're dizzy?"

 

"Yeah... since you shook me like that..."

 

"Not dying?"

 

"Well, I will be if you didn't wake up soon enough..." joked Sooyoung, "the foods are ready, and I'm starving!"

 

Jessica sighed in relief. But then she narrowed her eyes and scolded the tall girl, "I told you to bring Yoona instead of me, or just eat first if I happened to sleep—which I did, anyway..."

 

"But we already agreed that today Yoona is Yuri's, remember? They need to do, what was it again, the bonding? So that, as Taeyeon said it: Yoona can discover the truth, and Yuri can stop being crazy." Sooyoung furrowed her brows, "Although I'm not sure with the last part."

 

Jessica snorted. "Well thank you for explaining. You still can eat first, though, without waking me up."

 

"But what is the point of eating together if I eat alone and you're just sleeping?" reasoned Sooyoung, ending it with a wink.

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

"Yoona..."

 

"Yoo...na......."

 

Yoona stirred awake from her sleep, blinking as her eyes were blurry at first. What is it? I heard someone calling my name...

 

"Yoona..."

 

There it comes again. From... my side? Yoona looked at her side only to found out that she was laying with someone, and thus became face to face with none other than Kwon Yuri.

 

A sleeping Kwon Yuri.

 

Yoona blinked. Does Yuri unnie call me on her sleep?

 

"Yoona..." mumbled the sleeping girl again, faintly.

 

The faint mumble however made the awake girl blushing for only God knows how many times already.

 

"Sleep talking, huh," muttered Yoona. "Never know Yuri unnie has it in her..."

 

"Yoona..."

 

"Geez, what's she dreaming about anyway? Don't tell me she's dreaming of me doing some crazy things..."

 

"Yoona..."

 

"........."

 

"...don't go..."

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

06:00 PM, in front of SNSD's Dorm.

 

Taeyeon checked her watch, and breathed in relief.

 

"What is it, Tae?" asked Tiffany, hugging the pink doll as well as several other merchandises Taeyeon got from the games. "Are we late?"

 

"No, no, don't worry," assured Taeyeon. "On the contrary, we're the first one to arrive, it seems."

 

Then as if on cue, some laughs were heard not too far from where the pair were standing. As the voices got closer, Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and shrugged.

 

"Oi you four! You're late! Fasten your steps please, we're waiting here!" yelled Tiffany. The yell resulted the laughs to die down, and instead, rushed footsteps were heard. A while after that, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Jessica were panting in front of the grinning TaeNy.

 

"Yah!" whined Sooyoung, "You're lying, we're not late!"

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Not that late, you mean? We agreed to gather at 06:00 PM sharp, and now it's..." she looked down to her watch again before smiling triumphantly, "06:05! You guys are late!"

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon harrumphed in annoyance. "Okay, geez, you win. Now let's go in and find out how's our project going!"

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

"Yoona?"

 

Yoona stopped combing her hair and looked at the source of the voice. "Oh, Yuri unnie, you're awake?" said Yoona, smiling slightly, before resuming her activities.

 

"You look beautiful," remarked Yuri.

 

Yoona hummed. "Thank you."

 

"Are you going anywhere?"

 

"Mm-hmm."

 

With her back , she didn't notice the frown on the older girl's face.

 

"Why?"

 

"Your fever is already going down, and the unnies plus maknae will be back soon, I'm sure," explained Yoona without stopping her doings. "So you won't need me anymore. I need to get some fresh air." Done with all, she picked her snapback and jacket.

 

"See you later, unnie!"

 

Without sparing a glance at Yuri, she walked towards the door. Before she could reach the door's handle, however, Yuri already opened to speak.

 

"Are you going to leave me just like that?"

 

Yoona stopped moving, but Yuri couldn't stop herself from saying more.

 

"My fever is already going down and others will come back soon so you won't be needed anymore... really, Yoong?"

 

Yoona clenched her fist and sighed deeply.

 

"Because you think I'm already healthy, you reckon I don't need you anymore?"

 

"What the hell?"

 

"God... do you even know why I'm getting well?"

 

"It's because of you, Yoong. You."

 

"It's because when I'm alone, illness comes! But when you're here, 'I' becomes 'we' and illness is changed into wellness!"

 

"So please... don't go."

 

Yoona closed her eyes and took a deep breath. But before she could muster anything to say, the door was opened from outside.

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

Taeyeon opened the door to YoonYul's room, and was greeted with the tense face of Yoona.Looking past her, Yuri was in bed, sitting, but panting heavily as though she had been running some sort of marathon. Either way, it wasn't a nice air they had there. Quickly taking in the weird atmosphere, Taeyeon gasped and apologized in instant.

 

"Ooops sorry sorry sorry!"

 

She hurriedly closed back the door and leaned against it with shocked face, making the others who were standing behind her grew confused.

 

"Aw Tae! Why did you close the door again?"
 

"What happened?"

 

"Why are you sweating?"

 

"Why are you saying sorry?"

 

"Are they kissing?"

 

Ignoring the fact that the last question was coming out from Seohyun, Taeyeon shook her head frantically and motioned them to keep silent. But it was no use, it seemed, since seconds after that the door was pushed open with a dramatic sound, shoving Taeyeon to the side, and Yoona stormed out from the room in hurry.

 

"Hyo, chase her!" squeaked Taeyeon, wincing from the shove earlier. Hyoyeon obliged, pulled Sooyoung along with her in the process, while Tiffany and Seohyun rushed into the room.

 

~::BISPEMR::~

 

Yoona almost reached the living room when suddenly she was grabbed from behind. She whirled around and came face to face with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" yelled Sooyoung. "It's not nice to storm out the room of a sick person!"

 

Yoona gritted her teeth, and was ready to walk away when Sooyoung grabbed her again. "Hyo, help me to pin her to the couch!" commanded Sooyoung, which Hyoyeon happily obeyed. Yoona tried to break free, but she knew that part of her didn't really want to go. After a minute, she gave up.

 

"What is it?" said Yoona in a tired tone. The other two looked at each other, silently pushed each other speak up first. After a glaring contest, Hyoyeon huffed in defeat.

 

"Look, Yoong. I... well we, we just want to know why you're being like this, okay?"

 

"Like what?"

 

"Storming out from your room while you know Yuri is sick," said Sooyoung. They released their hold from the girl, knowing that Yoona had no intention to move anymore.

 

"Because my task is done, right?" asked Yoona to no one in particular. "Her fever is going down, and I have witnessed those weirdness you guys like to be so giggly about," snapped Yoona, emphasizing 'those' and 'so giggly' in a sharp tone.

 

"Hey, why so snappy?" Hyoyeon frowned.

 

"I'm not."

 

Sooyoung leaned to her with narrowed eyes. "You are mad. Aren't you? Why are you mad?"

 

Yoona looked away, "I'm. Not."

 

"Ey. You are. Now spill," said Hyoyeon, arms crossed in front of her chest. Sooyoung copied the pose and nodded in agreement.

 

"I told you I'm not!"

 

"Then why are you fuming? Look, smoke is starting to come out from your ears. And why did you storm out from the room when you could've just stepped out casually? And why are you blushing?" asked Sooyoung, eyebrows raised higher for each question. Hyoyeon nodded along the interrogation, and smirked at the end of the sentence.

 

Yoona had it enough.

 

"BECAUSE I'M HURT, OKAY!?" yelled Yoona finally. She got up and sit on the couch, glaring at her interrogators all the while. "You guys have witnessed her weirdness more often than me! HECK, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME! And to think that she did the same thing to ALL of you whenever she was sick..." Yoona sniffed, eyes getting teary. "I don't know, okay, but my heart... it feels hurt..."

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stood there, shocked, and then looked at the girl with pity. But as they processed the words, they gradually became more and more confused.

 

"Wait, Yoong..." said Hyoyeon slowly, "this... weirdness, what did she do to you today, anyway?"

 

Yoona closed her eyes and shook her head. "Why do you need to know? You know more than me in this matter!"

 

Sooyoung threw her hands up in the air, frustrated. "Oh, come on! It's called cross-checking!"

 

"Come on Yoong," persuaded Hyoyeon. "Just the major line."

 

Yoona sniffed slightly, trying to recall the events. "She... mistook me for Seohyun," a tear rolled down her cheek, "and then... she... cupped my face, rubbed it... until she was sure that it was really me... and then she nuzzled our nose together... and greeted me... it was so warm... and then, I offered the porridge for her to eat... but she wanted to just stay like that for a while and she said... that... I'm good enough to be her medicine..."

 

Yoona looked at her audience and frowned when she saw Hyoyeon and Sooyoung munched a bag of popcorn, eyes fixed on her. Where do they even get that popcorn from...

 

"Continue!" said Sooyoung, "What happened then, did you grant her wish?"

 

Yoona shook her head. "I... I... I said that I might fall sick..."

 

The duo groaned, "What kind of excuse is that!"

 

Yoona got up and began pacing around. "Anyway, I tried to persuade her to eat the porridge so that she could drink the medicine... if she didn't she wouldn't get well, right? I wanted her to get well soon... sick Yuri unnie looked so weak... but still as stubborn as ever! She didn't want to eat, said she didn't have the appetite. So I said if she ate all, I would agree to lay down with her..."

 

"What happened with 'I might fall sick'?" asked Hyoyeon, only to be smacked by Sooyoung. Yoona stopped walking and turned to face them while smiling sheephisly,

 

"She asked that, too. And I said that I'm Him Yoong, stronger than sickness... so she didn't need to be worried..."

 

"Aww," mumbled Hyoyeon, plopping a handful of popcorn into afterwards.

 

"And then?" asked Sooyoung again.

 

"And then, she kind of... tested the water... asking if it's okay for her to touch me, and when I said it's ok, she asked again if it's okay to kiss me... of course I... I..." Yoona cut herself off and shook her head, "long story short, she kissed my cheek and said she agreed to eat in exchange of laying down together."

 

"Aww," grunted Sooyoung, "I hate cut-off scene!"

 

"Anyway, what happens next?" asked Hyoyeon.

 

Yoona closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "We kinda fell asleep while laying down, and I was woken up to Yuri unnie sleep-talking... she... she..."

 

"She...?"

 

"She mumbled my name..." There went a blush. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other and grinned.

 

"Isn't her weirdness sweet?" asked Sooyoung, which earned a nod from Yoona.

 

"But then, why are you hurt?" pondered Hyoyeon.

 

Yoona sighed resignedly. She was so tired, but kept answering nonetheless.

 

"Because she acted the same towards all of you, right? She must be showed that side of her to you guys too... It's the weirdness you guys have been talking about all these while... and I... I..." Yoona swallowed the stinging pain in her heart, "I want her to act that way to only me..." said Yoona in a whisper, head dropped in defeat.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon smacked their forehead in unison, resulting Yoona to look up.

 

"Im Yoona, my dear dongsaeng, I think you have mistaken," said Sooyoung.

 

"Yuri never mumbled my name in her sleep," continued Hyoyeon.

 

"Neither did she say that I'm good enough to be her medicine."

 

"Or kiss our cheek after figuring out who we were."

 

"And she surely would never nuzzle our noses together even if a sweet romantic song happened to be played in the background."

 

"She never did all that when we were the ones taking care of her."

 

Yoona opened to interfere, but Sooyoung-Hyoyeon's Train of Words was unstoppable.

 

"By weirdness, we mean she likes to mention your name on her sleep," said Sooyoung with arms crossed in front of her chest.

 

"And likes to hug that rilakkuma plushie whenever she sleeps."

 

"I bet even Mickey Mouse is jealous of that privilege."

 

"She sleeps better when we play a song which MV you featured in."

 

"She also likes to ask what time is it."

 

"And when we tell her, she will say 'it's already bla bla hours since Yoona gone.'"

 

"No matter what medicine we gave her, she would only get better if your returning time came."

 

"And you said she ate the porridge you brought to her? Congrats on that, we never succeed before. It usually ended up on Sooyoung's stomach at the end of the day."

 

"So the underlined part is that she's sick because of you."

 

"And cured because of you."

 

"So there, you have it all covered. Now tell us again, do we hear you said you were jealous?" finished Sooyoung and Hyoyeon in unison. Their question automatically got its answer from the super red blushing face Yoona had, as they low-fived each other in the back, out from the younger's sight.

 

"Now Yoona, turn around," said Sooyoung.

 

"You don't want us to know that you're blushing, do you?" teased Hyoyeon.

 

Yoona didn't need to be told twice. She spun around to hide her reddened face, but froze when she came face to face with the least person she wanted to meet with that face.

 

"Hi, Yoong," said Yuri, smiling warmly. Yoona let out a shaky breath. Hearing her name spoken softly, it was as if the pain she felt earlier was covered in soft, comforting cotton. She lifted her gaze and finally looked back at the older girl, who had walked towards her, and was now standing right in front of her.

 

After a while of staring at each other, the first thing Yoona did was lifting her hand to the older girl's forehead, her brows furrowed in concern when it gave off a warm temperature.

 

"You get a fever again," mumbled Yoona.

 

"But I heard my Yoong is hurting, so I need to get off my bed," replied Yuri. When Yoona didn't give any response, she slowly pulled the younger into a hug, embraced her with all of her heart.

 

"Besides, it won't take long before the fever will go away, with you being near me."

 

Yuri smiled as she didn't need to wait long for Yoona to hug her back. She inhaled slowly the younger's scent, as they were swaying gently back and forth, her mind and body felt amazingly calm and refreshed. She tilted her head enough to whisper softly in her ear,

 

"Do you really think I'd do what I do with you to anyone?"

 

Yoona hummed, burying her head on the crook of the older's neck, too embarrassed—and too overwhelmed by relief—to answer.

 

"I admit, my head wasn't functioning properly when I fell sick... it's like I'm drunk, I start spouting off random things..." Yuri laughed slightly before shifting back to a serious tone, "But even if it's random, it comes from my deepest heart..."

 

"I'm sorry..." she heard Yoona whispered.

 

"But then again, I only fell sick whenever you're not around... going to film some dramas... having a long schedule at somewhere far away..." Yuri released the hug, and cupped Yoona's face so that she could stare into those doe eyes. She smiled softly, "You realize what it means, don't you? It means I can only function properly if you're here with me..."

 

Despite of her unhideable blush, Yoona grinned widely, and Yuri copied it into her own grin.

 

"It's stupid, I guess... I'm sorry..." whispered Yoona again, dropping her head.

 

"For being jealous? Nah, it's cute... although it hurt at first. I thought you were rejecting me."

 

Yoona looked up, her eyes getting teary. "I'm sorry. For not knowing this... for God knows how long... and for storming off like that earlier..."

 

Yuri smiled lovingly and leaned in, leaving a soft peck at the younger's lips.

 

"Just promise me not to leave me ever again. I need you, whether I'm sick or not, now or forever. Okay?"

 

Then as if sealing the promise, both of them leaned closer to each other, silencing the night with a longer kiss.

 

- END -

 

Omake

Ten seconds... thirty seconds... one minute... five minutes...

 

"*snooooore*"

 

"Ppany-ah, I think they broke our record," whispered Taeyeon.

 

"Sssh," whispered Sooyoung sternly.

 

"Tae, that's not appropiate!" chided Tiffany, slapping Taeyeon's arm.

 

"Sssshh!!"

 

"But you're not complaining when I kiss you!" defended Taeyeon, looking slightly hurt.

 

"Is that even comparable? Honestly!"

 

"SSHH! Knock it out you two, Jessica is sleeping! Oh wow, they're beginning to make out," whispered Sooyoung.

 

"FOR GOD'S SAKE!" yelled Hyoyeon, "WHAT IS THE USE OF ME COVERING SEOHYUN'S EYES IF YOU GUYS ARE LIVE-REPORTING LIKE THIS??!"

 

"SSSSHHHH!"

 

Meanwhile, Sunny...

 

"Why do I suddenly have this feeling like I have missed something important?"