Myunggie ♡

♡ Roller Coaster Love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Winner-Color Ring 

Haesoo Pov  :- Hyerin-sshi~I really like you,can you be my girlfriend? said Hongbin to me shyly. ''Mianhei.I can't'' I said to him and quickly ran away. To me,If I want to have a boyriend there is a term.He need to be a strong guy and can protect himself.   At home  When I arrive at home,I quickly ran and jump towards the balcony that connect my room to Myungsoo's room. ''Myunggie-ah~'' I yelled his name loudly. Suddenly,the sliding door open revelaed Myungsoo smiling brightly to me. 'Owhh noona~'' said Myungsoo to me. ''Myunggie-ah~Why there is always a feminine guy confessed to me?'' I asked and hug him. ''That's normal noona~you always look so cute.That's why~'' said Myungsoo quietly. ''Did you just say something?'' I asked him  ''Haaa~nothing''said him while laughing awkwardly.   After a few years my dad passed away.my mom always busy with her work.My mom always asked me to stay with Myungsoo  family.Thats why I'm close with him.I treat him like my own younger brother.He always by my side when I felt sad and happy. ''Gumawo Myunggie-ah for always understand my feeling'' I said to him and lean towards his bed. ''Can I sleep for a while?Aishh~Jinjja..this part-time work always make me feel sleepy'' I said and slowly close my eyes. ''Yahh~wait Hyerin noona!!Don't sleep first.you always casually sleep on my bed.I am also a man,right?said Myungsoo. But to his dismay,Hyerin already sleep and cannot hear what he say.

 

 WuJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter