Chapter One

Confess To Her

                            ~ Sandara Park's Point Of View ~

 

 

Here he goes again,acting so cool and all.Well,in the eyes of the other students except me.He even victimized my friends.Can I kill a guy named Park Chanyeol now?I really hates his guts.

 

 

"Good morning,Dara Noona"he even calls me Noona even thought we're on the same age.

 

 

"Well,good morning to you too,Chanyeol oppa"I replied sarcastically to him.He smirked at me.

 

 

Every morning that I will be entering this classroom,he will be the first one to greet me.Rather irritates me.And I really wanted to kil him for that.If only I could kill him.

 

 

"Do you like me?You just called me 'Oppa'.And I'm older than you"Chanyeol said

 

 

"Well,you shouldn't call me Noona because I'm younger than you.I can call you Oppa because you're older than me"I said to him.

 

 

"Hehehe..Just admit it that you like me"Chanyeol said sounding so confident.He always say that outside or inside  the school.He doesn't care if any students would hear him.if he wanted to say something,he'll say it.

 

 

"Hey,Chanyeol.It's early in the morning and you are already irritating her"said a voice behind Chanyeol.

 

 

I almost fainted when I saw Kris Wu behind Chanyeol with his serious face again.His eyes were closed with his earphone on his ear.He's always handsome.Everyday.

 

 

"Hey,crazy.Close your mouth before a flu might enter there.Or do you want my lips there"

 

 

I really wanted to kill this guy.Can I kill him now?

 

 

"At least I'm not stupid like you"That was the last word I said before I walk towards my seat.Unfortunately for me,I was sitting between the two friend of Chanyeol,Luhan and Baekhyun.I am so unlucky right?

 

 

"Good Morning,Dara!"Baekhyun greeted me before I could ever sit on my seat.Do you know that I'm afraid to sit in my seat?

 

 

"Don't worry.We won't pull a prank on you.You know that only Chanyeol do that you?"Luhan said

 

 

I'm still not convice on what he said.If they are Chanyeol's friend,not to mention Childhood friends,all of them shared the same evil minds.Well,except for Kris.My first true love!

 

 

"Just make sure you don't pull it again"I warned them with a glare

 

 

Last time when I was about to sit down on this seat,they pull it on purpose and I fell down on my and became the laughing stuck of this classroom.And I don't want that to happened again so I'm on my guard now.

 

 

"Come on,Dara.You know that we won't do that again.And we're guilty"Luhan said again.

 

 

"Luhan,you're friends with Park Chan Yeol.Not to mention,childhood friends.And that also means that you have the same brain as that Derp Devil"I said s I pointed to Chanyeol.He looks at us curiously.Chanyeol stood up from his seat and walked towards us.And then put his heavy arms on my shoulders.

 

 

"Who's the Derp Devil again,Dara sweetie?"Chanyeol asked me.He's acting sweet.The nerve of this guy!I really wanted to kill him,he's very lucky that he is friends with Kris.

 

 

"Well,this devil whom I call Derp Devil is someone named Park Chan Yeol.Do you know him?Well,I excatly know him,he's right beside me right now"I asnwered him with the best fake smile that I could pull out

 

"Oh,is that so?Then I will be your Derp Devil for the rest of your life.But let me remind you Dara sweetie,I'm handsome,a very handsome one,derp devil.Got that?"Before he could walk away he pinched my cheeks really hard and I'm sure it's red now.Ugh..I really hate him!

~*~

It's finally lunch and I can finally go out of this classroom.And don't forget that I could finally go away from Chanyeol!But it doesn't mean that I want to avoide Kris.I always wanted to see him.I'm no walking in the hallway with my friend Minzy,Cl,and Bom.They have been my bestfriend ever since I transfered here.And unfortunately,they are Chanyeol and his friend's fangirls.Minzy likes their dancing machine,or as what Chanyeol and his friends call him Kkamjong Kai,Cl likes their guardian Suho,and Bom likes their Baby Owl and their ahjumma,D.O.D you want me to inrtoduce Chanyeol and His friends you?Well,here I go.

 

 

They have their own group here in school which they call EXO.Their leader is Kim Joon Myeon or as what he want us to call him Suho.Well,that's okay for  me since his name is so long.Suho is more like their Eomma becasue he always takes care of him friends and always treat them.Byun Baek Hyun or just Baekhyun is the mood maker of their group.They sais that Chanyeol is their Happy Virus but for me it's more like Baekhyun is the Happy Virus.He loves singing,Kim Jongin,or Kai,is their dancing machine.Students call him Kkamjong because of his dark skin,Kai's not dark for me.And his friends call him Byuntae.He's not a player is he?.Oh Sehun,or just Sehun,is the maknae of the group.He is the first one that I know because of his sharp jawline and he's very cute.

 

 

Park Chanyeol,or just Derp Devil,is their Happy Virus.That's all I can say to him.Zhang Yi Xing,or Lay,is the kindest of all of EXO.He's very gentle and very handsome just like Kris.I'm actulally close to him since he's just next door to our house.And he's a chinese.Kim Min Seok,or Xiumin,is their Baozi.He has those fluffy cheeks that I really wanted to pinch but then he hates people who touch his face that's why I can't pinch his cheeks.Lu Han,or Luhan,is the Deer of the group.Another Chinese.if Xiumin hate people touching his face then Luhan hates people touching his Head.He's close to Xiumin since they play soccer together but he's more close to Sehun.Kim Jong Dae,or Chen,is the dinosaur with a cheekbone or something like that.He also likes singing just like Baekhyun and D.O.Huang Zi Tao,or Tao,is the cutest panda I've ever seen!He has dark circle in his eyes that's why his friends,including me,call him Panda.He also likes Panda actually.And last but not the least,Kris Wu and he is the handsomest of them all.Even though,some students said that Kris is not the type of guy who says sweet things but just hearing him say something it's a sweet thing for me.Yeah,you now know how much I love Kris.

 

 

"Yah!Dara Unnie!Why are you spacing out?"I snap out of my thoughts when I heard Bom's voice.I saw her shaking her hand in front of my face while looking at me strangely.

 

 

"Why are you spacing out?"CL repeated Bom's question.

 

 

"I'm okay.Just spacing out"I answered them.

 

 

"We didn't ask are you okay.We ask you why are you spacing out?"Minzy asked again.Here they go again.They always act protective to me.CL said that they're just worried that I might do something stupid.Well,I'm just like that,I'm not called a krung krung for nothing.

 

 

"Nothing.Just thinking about things"

 

 

"Hmm..Something huh?"Bom whispered but I heard her.

 

 

"Maybe it is someone"CL said

 

 

Yeh,they know that I like Kris Wu.But I didn't tell them.They found out about it last year.And since then,they keep on teasing me about it.

 

 

"Yeah.Enough guys.I'm hungry and we need to eat something before the bell ring"I said just to avoide their teasing again

 

 

"You just wanted us to stop teasing you becasue it's true"Minzy said

 

 

"Well,I'm sorry.At least I'm not the one who's fangirling over them everytime and shouting their name.At least for me,I'm just fangirling on silence"I said to them and I really wanted to laugh when I saw their faces turned red.

 

Well,that's my high school life.