First

Tattoo

 

 

Min opened her apartment door when she heard the doorbell.

“Should we go now?” asked Baekhyun as soon as the door is open.

“No I need to pack some food first” she said. Baekhyun closed the door and follow her inside.

 

Baekhyun is Min’s chair mate in the Journalism class and that what makes both of them need to make a video report for features news today. For a simple case, they decided to just go to Namsan Tower and will interview some of the visitors there.

Baekhyun stand in a little bar that separated the kitchen and the TV lounge. Watching Min making her breakfast.

“You will bring that?” ask Baekhyun when he sees Min picking a food container.

“Yeah. I will just eat it in the car.” She said as she tried her hardest to put her sandwiches to a little food container. Baekhyun keeps on watching Min that starts to get frustrated with the container.

“Why don’t you use the bigger one? Don’t you see the sandwiches looks weird now because of you stuffed it like that?”

Min stares at Baekhyun while thinking and turned her head to the upper drawer.

Min opened that drawer and tried to take a white food container that looks bigger than the one she used. But it’s too high and Min needs a chair to take it.

But Baekhyun walked towards her, about to help her when he saw something on Min’s waist. Min is wearing a crop tee and it makes her waist exposed when she lifts her hand to get the container. Baekhyun rubbed her waist with his thumb, making sure of what he sees.

Min jumped in shocked when she feels Baekhyun’s cold hands in her bare skin. She glares at him in confusion and Baekhyun glares at her back. Baekhyun took the container without blinking. Still drowning in his thought.

“Tattoo?” asked Baekhyun as he gave the container to Min.

Min just accept it without saying anything.

“I thought you are an innocent girl that will never know what that kind of thing is”

“Then you are wrong” she said before stuffed her sandwiches to the bigger container. Baekhyun stares at Min hard. He is so curious about who actually this girl is. Seeing that tattoo makes Baekhyun knows that actually, being a quiet as she is now is actually not her real character, and the reasons for that is not small.

 

Min turned around when she is done and walked to the front door. But she turned her head around when she realize that Baekhyun is still standing in the kitchen.

“I need to go to the rest room” said Baekhyun. Min rolled her eyes and walked towards the rest room.

“Here. I will go downstairs first, okay?”

“Okay”

 

Baekhyun scanned through the apartment when Min is not there anymore. He now knows that Min is actually not as dark as what she is showing to people around her. This apartment feels so full and bright, makes anyone that come will feel so comfortable and don’t want to go out again.

 

 “There must be something wrong happened” whispered Baekhyun.

 

 

εїз

 

 

“I’ve told you to come with me! Now! I will  never let you go again now” a tall man with a dark brown hair pushed Min hard to the wall. His voice is so loud, anyone in this hallway can hear it. But there is no one, that’s the problem.

“Can’t you just leave me alone?! Please Kai, I beg you” Min is shaking hard. She tried to hold her tears and tried her best to support her body when her legs feel like melted to the ground when that man holds Min’s chin and kissed her roughly. Min turned her head fast and makes that man feels annoyed.

“What the !” that man hold Min’s arm tightly and suddenly slapped her face hard till Min can feel blood in her tongue.

And after that everything happened so fast. Someone pull that man away and punched him in the face till that man fall in front of Min. Min widened her eyes as she realize Baekhyun is kicking that man hard. After that all she knows is, she is now running with Baekhyun towards the parking lot.

Baekhyun opened the car door and help Min to use her seatbelt before he get in the car. Baekhyun started the engine and drove away from the apartment. Fast.

 

“Tell me, now”

“What…?” Baekhyun can hear Min’ s shaking voice.

“Who is that?” asked him as he reached out to hold Min’s hand. He it softly, wishing the tense will go away.

“I... I’m...” Min is still shaking and Baekhyun decided to stopped the car in the side of the road.

“Okay here, look at me now.” Baekhyun opened his seatbelt and turned his body so that he can see Min easily.

 

Suddenly it shocked him when he sees her condition. Min is always silent, indeed. But she always looks strong. And the girl in front of him is so weak, and small. Baekhyun can’t help but feels like he wants to protect her more than before. Baekhyun knows she is different, but he always thought that this girl is just cold.

Baekhyun opened Min’s seatbelt and hold her waist with his 2 hands, turning her body so that she can face him. But her eyes is elsewhere.

“Hey hey...” Baekyun cups her face and tilt his head so he can see her face clearly.

“Just cry…” he whispered, and then pulled Min into a hug.

But she stills silent and nothing happened. And it just makes Baekhyun hold Min tighter, trying to make her feels safe. And suddenly he can feel Min’s hand squeezing his shirts, hard, before he feels her body shaking as if she is about to explode.

Baekhyun didn’t say anything and just hug her tight till she stops crying. And she hugged Baekhyun tighter, just like Baekhyun will go away if she didn’t do that.

 

 

εїз

 

 

“He is someone I spent my time the most with after my parents.” Min took a deep breath. The wind wiped of her tears.

Baekhyun take her to a lake around their university cause it’s so quiet here in Saturday.

“He... he was my boyfriend.” She continued, her eyes wandering in the water lake. “But after we spent 2 years together, he started to hurt me if I did something he doesn’t like. I was so young back then, and people is always envy with our relationship cause no one can ever have that long relationship back then. I stayed with that new habit of him for a year, till I know he started to cheat on me too. And so I decided to leave him after we graduated. But I guess he doesn’t like it and so he always search for my whereabouts. I last for almost a year this time, till today he came again. Now I need to search for a new apartment again and move secretly again.”

“Is he a psycho?!”

“Maybe? I don’t know. He was pretty normal at first. He was so sweet, the sweetest man on earth maybe”

“Ah so that’s why you never get around with a kind and polite people, and you feel okay when you are with me?”

“You show yourself. It’s like, I don’t have to try to know you.”

“Yeah I’m that obvious I know it. But people usually don’t like that”

“I like that”

“Oh that’s good then”

Baekhyun turned his head and look at Min that is still looking at the lake. Min can feel his eyes are looking at her so she turned her head too.

“You don’t know where to go” he said.

“Is that a question?”

“No. Just… Come with me now” Min looked at Baekhyun in confusion when he holds her hand and asked her to go with him. Where will he take her?

 

 

εїз

 

 

MIN’s POV

 

 

“From now on you will stay here with me, till you find a new apartment. I will go back to your apartment now to take your belongings. Okay?”

I just nodded when Baekhyun asked me to stay in his house. Actually I still can’t get my mind straight. There is too many things happened today.

Baekhyun come to pick me up for our tasks, and then I met Kai when I was on the way to the lobby, and then Baekhyun saved me from him, and then we went to the campus lake, and now I need to stay in Baekhyun’s house.

 

I knew it. I knew that there is something in him that will make me trust him. But I’m afraid that it will make me weaker. Baekhyun has something that can make me be open with him. He is not nice, definitely no. He is so straightforward and never asked for my opinion before deciding anything.

But maybe that’s why I can trust him. Other people always asked for my opinion, when actually I can’t really decide on anything. And Baekhyun is... warm. He can make me feel like he can protect me. And I can’t lie, I like it.

 

Baekhyun come from my apartment with a big bag in his hands. I helped him and brought it to the couch.

“I think this couch is comfortable, I can sleep here”

“What?? Are you crazy?” baekhyun widened his eyes.

“Why?”

“You sleep on my room”

“What?!”

“Come on, don’t think anything weird. We will just sleep and do nothing, right? If you think about another thing, well…”

“NO NO NO THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEAN!!”

“Then let’s just be comfortable and throw away the awkwardness”

“O... Okay”

“By the way, I didn’t pick your underwear I just stuffed it all”

“WHAT?!” Oh I forgot that he just opened my drawer which means he saw all of my underwear.

“Don’t be shy, I saw it all”

 

I feel like punching him in the face but then I remember that my life is now depending on him.

 

“I will pay for all of this”

“It’s up to you, but I won’t make it cheap!” he said as he brings my bag to his room.

I rolled my eyes and follow him.

“I will sleep in the left side, and you can sleep in the right side of the bed. You can just... think of this room as your own room”

“Baek...” I whispered, cutting all his excitement.

“Hm?” he turned his head and there is a slight smile in his face.

“Why are you so nice, to me?”

His smile faded. He looks like he is about to say something but he hold it. He put the bag that he hold and come towards me with a smile.

“I wish you won’t get scared after this, but...” he cups my face as soon as he gets in front of me.

“I have no idea too”

 I can feel there is a butterfly in my stomach when suddenly he pressed his lips into mine, softly and fast. Then he looks into my eyes and caressed my hair before leaving the room. Leaving me alone with my widened eyes, and my heart that's beating like crazy.

 

 

εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз

 

Hi! Hmmm actually this is suppose to be a one shot but turns out I can't just make this as short as I want hehehe so I decided to parted this into 2 parts and wish you still can enjoy this!! The real fluff will shows in the next chapter!!! AND I WISH I WON'T MAKE CARALENE DISAPPOINTED!!! HUAAAAAAA <3

 

PS: Please excuse my english and grammar error ;~;