012

Broken Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BD - 012

-just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry.-

 

 

It’s D-day! Their marriage day was arrived! Joohyun was nervous and trembled in her own room while her pregnant sister, Tiffany and Krystal helped her to apply make-up and put on her veil. Chorong couldn’t attend her wedding alongside with Luhan because right now they’re in Holland, managed something important there. Actually it just a reason to cover up for Luhan who’s really heartbroken, that’s what Sehun said to her. Mr. Zhang just arrived from the States and Lay really wants to pick him up. He didn’t even let his best man, Sehun to accompany him. So Sehun just relaxed himself in BaekYeon’s room by playing some games.

They held their wedding at Seo’s residence backyard, because the backyard did provide an area that fit for fifty persons at a time. Their wedding’s theme is wed in the garden. It’s combination of white and light green colour, Joohyun’s favourite. Lilies’ flower and red roses were everywhere in the residence. Everyone was having fun especially Mrs. Seo who really happy because it’s her youngest daughter’s wed. Mr. and Mrs. Seo busily greeted the invited guests but their wedding only attended by close siblings and friends only.

Krystal smiled sweetly towards Joohyun who sweated heavily and kelp fanning herself and sometimes she would peek down from her room. The other two women sat on her bed while chatted with each other happily, probably talking about Taeyeon’s baby. Krystal went closer to Joohyun and placed her hands on her shoulders.

 

“Everything’s gonna be fine, unnie. Don’t worry.”

 

Joohyun looked at her over her shoulder and smiled, feeling at ease a bit after hearing those calming words. She looked like a fairy princess in her wedding gown.

 

 

 

“This thing make me nervous…”

 

Lay said as he rubbed his hands against each other, when both of them spent their quality time together, before the marriage at the backyard of Seo’s residence. It’s the last night they hold the ‘single’ title and the day after tomorrow, they would be officially as husband and wife. Joohyun nodded her head and pulled her knees closer to her.

 

“Me too. I’m feel like, dreaming. To get marry to you, have kids…”

 

Joohyun chuckled as Lay shot her a weird looked. Then he burst into laughed.

 

“I know right? But, sometime, I’m scared that I would lose you. I don’t get any glimpse of ours living together. I can’t imagine that.”

 

Lay said as he fidgeted his fingers while looked down. He didn’t know but he’s really scared, like something would happen to them. What if Luhan come and take her away from their wedding day, like he did on last few months? He would cry a river if Luhan do that. Joohyun stared at him and smile reassurely before patting his shoulder.

 

“Nah, don’t think too much. It’s only the day after tomorrow. It will be fine.”

 

Lay shook his head, erased all his bad feelings and turned to Joohyun who smiled, then he pulled her into his warm embraced.

 

“Thanks because loving me, Joohyun-ah.”

 

He caressed her silky hair softly while whispered to her ear. His words made Joohyun blushed harder than ever.

 

“I love you, Zhang Yixing.”

 

“I love you too, forever and always.”

 

It was her first three words that she ever spoke to him. Then, Lay kissed her crown deeply and for a long time, as if he wants to go somewhere far, away from her.

 

 

 

 

A patted on her shoulder made her back into reality. Krystal looked at her with a worried face of her. She just remembered her last time with him, on that night. She always pray that nothing would cross in their relationship. She hope that their relationship would last forever, until at the end of their life.

 

“Let’s go, it’s time for going down.”

 

Krystal whispered with a smile on her face. It was her first time attend a wed of someone who are very close to her. As the readers know, she doesn’t have any best friends other than Joohyun, Sehun and Amber right? So keep that in the readers’ mind. Taeyeon and Tiffany already went to the downstairs, be with their own husbands when Joohyun slowly coming down from the upstairs with Krystal tailed behind her, holding her long veil. Everyone was smiling proudly when looked at her. At last, she would end her single life with a very reliable man. Sehun smirked slyly when Krystal walked pass by him. He have an idea to disturb the younger female but his idea got blocked by Tiffany who kept eyeing on him.

 

“Hun, why don’t you try call Lay? Why did he take a long time to go to Incheon? It’s not far away from here.”

At this time, Lay should have be here because the priest was there for fifteen minutes and everyone was waiting for them too. Sehun pouted but it was his work because he’s the best man. The best man should take a responsibility for the groom’s matter. Sehun ran to the upstairs, to take his cell phone meanwhile the rest of the family busily taking photograph together, as memories. Sehun ran out from Baekhyun’s bedroom and went to Joohyun’s bedroom when he heard her phone rang.

An unknown number appeared on the screen and he quickly pick it up, maybe it is an important call.

 

“Hello? Is this Seo Joohyun-ssi? This is police and we want to inform you that Mr. Zhang Yixing involved in a car accident…”

 

Everything moves slowly for Sehun. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter