Sweet-SooYeon-Stephanie

S-W-E-E-T

Thank you for upvoting, subscribing and reading this fiction,

hope you all have fun reading this even though I had some grammar mistakes,

*gotta go, bye~*



 

“Tiff, for you” Sooyoung playfully passed the letter to her best friend.

“What’s this?” Tiffany asked, her brow starts to furrow,

“A letter duh” Sooyoung rolled her eyes in response.

“I know” Tiffany sarcastically replied, “I’m not dumb you know”

“Well, that letter is from your admirer!” Yuri finally butted in, Tiffany, meanwhile slump on her seat, confused.

“Admirer?” she mumbles.

“Who else, it’s from Sooyeon Jung” Sooyoung enthusiastically chime in.

“Oh god, not again” Tiffany muttered before resting her palm on her face,

“Oh c’mon, don’t be such a kill joy!” The giant roars,

“Sooyoung’s right” Yuri said as she flips her hair, “Open it already!” She excitedly said as if she was the one who received the letter.

“Really guys?!” Tiffany asked in tremor,

“Oh C’mon tiff, look at the letter, it’s obvious that she put so many effort to put a design on it” Yuri commented.

“Okay, okay!” Tiffany let long sigh, as she start to open the letter, she can’t help but to smile once she smelt the scent of the paper, strawberry. Her favorite scent.

“Dear Tiffany Hwang”

Do you love me?

YES OR NO? If no explain it on a one whole paper back to back if you failed to explain it properly your answer will be automatically yes.

Love, Jessica”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA, JESSICA IS SO—HAHAHAHA” Tiffany restrain herself not to throw her bag at yuri whose been laughing so hard beside her.

“I never knew jessica would write something like that” Sooyoung smiled “It’s obvious that she really like you—no scratch that love you is more appropriate words to describe her feeling for you”

Tiffany’s eyes twitch “She’s obviously playing with me!”

“No, she isn’t” Sooyoung defend with her arms crossed.

“How’d you know?” Tiffany barked back.

Sooyoung wanted to say something but when she opens nothing came out, leaving tiffany confused.

“By the way where’s Jessica?” Yuri asked Taeyeon, Jessica’s best friend whose sitting not so far from them.

“Yesterday, she’s been dragging us on every store just to find a strawberry scented paper but it started to rain very hard so she said we should go home first so that we won’t get sick” Taeyeon explained as she wonders if her best friend is alright “to be honest I’m worried and guilty right now, she insisted that we should use her umbrella leaving her no shield from the rain, I think she got a cold”

Sooyoung with a smirk plastered on her lips leans forward to tiffany “See, she got a cold because of the scented paper that you like”

---

“Hello”

“Who’s this?”

“It’s me Jessica”

“Where did you get my number?”

“secret, by the way did you like my letter?”

“What letter?”

“The strawberry scented one”

“Oh that”

“Yeah that, so did you like it?”

“…”

“Hey, are you still awake?”

“…”

“Hmmm, tiff”

“…”

“Okay, you must be very tired, Goodnight then sweet dreams”

 

Tiffany failed to notice the smile on her lips once she fell asleep holding her phone right next to her chest.

 

---

 

“Goodmorning”

“It’s you again, what do you want?”

“I just want to know if you’re having a good day”

“My day is so good not until you texted me”

“Hey, that was harsh, but I forgive you since I love you”

“Don’t ruin my day”

“hahaha, okay. See you at the school then <3”

“…”

Tiffany tried her best not to smile but she knew she’s failing.

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen seeing her best friend acting as if she aced the exam in history, “What’s with the happy mood?”

“Yeah, why’re you so happy today?” Hyoyeon added.

As if she’s a 4 years old kid jumping, giggling and smiling nonstop, she extend her arms to show her phone screen to her friends “Look at this, me and tiffany finally had a conversation!” She exclaimed.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon immediately read the text but once they finished reading they shot a pointing stare at Jessica “You’re happy because of this?” Taeyeon asked accusingly.

“YES!”

“But this conversation is plain stupid!” Hyoyeon argued.

Ignoring hyoyeon’s choice of words she continue “Do you know that Stupid conversations makes sense when you are talking to someone’s special?” The smile on Jessica’s lip stay still “That’s why I’m so happy”

Somewhere not so far from where Jessica and her best friend were standing,

“She’s crazy in love with you” Yuri said in disbelief.

“Yep” Sooyoung then scratch the back of her head “Tiff, can you explain to me why you’re not falling for Jessica”

Tiffany immediately looked away, I’m afraid I’m falling for her already.

---

 

Tiffany was awaken by the sound that coming from her phone, even if she’s still sleepy she grab her phone and opened it,

Seeing the familiar name that giving her random emotions this past few days, she softly rubbed her eyes before opening the message.

“Do you know what’s the worst part of waking up every morning?”

Tiffany’s face twitch after reading the sentence,

“Eh?”

“It’s waking up knowing that you’re not in my arms”

With that, Tiffany ended up hugging her pillow with a blush visible on her cheeks.

 

---

 

“So you and jessica are text mate now?” Yuri playfully nudge her best friend.

“So are you going to confess now that you finally love Jessica?” Sooyoung widely smile,

“I’m still trying to figure out if I lov—I mean, like her”

“Why’re you afraid to fall for her, huh?” Yuri asked in curiosity. “Wait don’t tell me it’s because of the false rumors about her breaking people’s heart”

Tiffany but her lower lip “I’m human too okay, I’m scared to get hurt!”

“Do you know that if you choose to fall in love it also means that you’re ready to get hurt” Yuri said,

“Yeah!” Sooyoung muttered “haven’t you realized that after all these days Jessica had been serious and sincere to you?”

“I agree to sooyoung tiff, do you remember the day when she argues with you, but that argument was purely cute and sweet.”

  • Flashback

 

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, believe me I love you” Jessica proudly announced inside their room.

“Leave me alone jung!” Tiffany annoyingly replied.

“Why, do you love someone already? Huh, Tell me who do you like?”

Tiffany crossed her arms in frustration “No one.”

“You’re lying, Who do you like?” Jessica pressed.

“I said no one!”

“I don’t believe you! Who do you li—“

That’s it, tiffany glared at Jessica intensely “How many times are you going to ask that, huh, stupid jung?!”

“As many times as it takes just for you to say my name!”

 

  • End of flashback

 

Tiffany was about to say something when they hear a familiar voices,

“Jessica, there are other women out there, your world should not just revolve around tiffany, she doesn’t even appreciate your effort, you deserve better!”

Tiffany was sure it’s hyoyeon’s voice.

“Tiffany are you okay?” sooyoung checked her best friend whose clenching her fist hard.

“Tiff are—“ Yuri didn’t even had a chance to finish her sentence when tiffany already run inside their classroom.

---

“Jessica, there are other women out there, your world should not just revolve around tiffany, she doesn’t even appreciate your efforts, you deserve better!”

Jessica lightly punch hyoyeon’s shoulder “What are you talking about, it’s true there are so many women out there but they’re not tiffany, and tiffany is all I want”

Hyoyeon hearing those sincere words can’t help but to hug her best friend “Sorry for saying that jessi!”

“It’s okay, hyo, I know you’re just being stupid” Jessica said before pulling Taeyeon,

“Group hug!”

 

---

 

“I smell jealousy!” Sooyoung louden her voice for tiffany to hear, but still tiffany’s eyes were focused on jessica and the named nana, the two of them were talking animatedly.

“Soo, if looks could kill nana would be dead by now” Yuri said as she joined sooyoung tease tiffany.

---

“Hi”

“What do you want?”

“I just want to tell you something”

“What is it?”

“I love you”

Tiffany wanted to blush but when the scene a while ago flashes at her mind, she the grip on her cell phone tightens,

“Stop saying you love me”

“But I do love you”

“I don’t love you”

Tiffany typed, and she didn’t mean all of those words. She waited for jessica’s reply but she got none, and from that moment on she knew she’ll regret what she did.

 

---

“What a surprise, Jessica isn’t bugging you today and she’s so quite than usual, what have you’ve done, Hwang Tiffany?!” Sooyoung eyes tiffany,

Tiffany looked down but minute later, she steal a glance at Jessica,

Please look at me, She thought. Guilt finally spreading through her insides, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean all of it.

Their school ends without Jessica glancing at tiffany.

 

---

The angel like voice caused Jessica to stop walking, “Jessi, wait!” With that, jessica slowly turn around, she was surprised seeing the panting hwang.

“What are you doing?” Her tone was flat.

“Please don’t be mad at me” Tiffany said.

Jessica shakes her head, it’s starting to rain.

“It’s raining tiffany, you should go home” Jessica quickly divert the topic.

Tiffany ignored the rain that starting to pour hard, “Please don’t be mad at me” She said one more time.

Jessica’s eyes harden “Oh god, you’ll get sick tiffany hwang, just go home already!” Her voice starting to get loud.

“No, not until—“

That’s it, Jessica and tiffany were already drench because of the rain, “I’m not mad at you okay! I’ll never be mad at you!”

Tiffany was silenced for a minute “Then what were you?”

“I’m hurt” Jessica said as if she was injured.

“I’m sorry jessica” Tiffany sincerely said “I’m sorry because I lied to you, I’m sorry because I never appreciate the things that you do, and I’m sorry for saying that I’m not in love with you”

Jessica didn’t realized that tiffany were crying, since the raindrop and tears were already collides, she only realize it when tiffany let a sob,

“W-what do you mean; you’re sorry for saying you don’t love me?” Jessica was confused, beyond confused.

Tiffany finally looked up, and for the first time, she looked her gaze to jessica’s “I’m sorry for being late at realizing my feelings but jung jessica I just want you to know that tiffany hwang is finally in love with you”

All the hurt that jessica’s feeling magically vanished when she heard those words, “Wanna know something?”

Tiffany frown because of the randomness “What is it?”

“Do you know that loving you was the best thing that happens to me?” Jessica said as she guide tiffany’s hands on her neck before putting her own on tiffany’s waist.

“R-really?” Tiffany sadly asked,

“Yes, because meeting you was the first” Jessica sweetly confessed before resting her forehead on tiffany’s.

“Jessi, Do you want to know that when I was a kid I dreamed to be kissed in the rain”

“Then let me be the one to kiss you and make your dream come true” Jessica softly said before finally closing the gap between them, sweet kiss.

“There’s just one thing I want to change about you, do you know what it is?” Jessica said after giggling.

“Yah, What is it?”

“Well, it’s just that I’m planning to make your last name Jung, if you don’t mind”

“I don’t really mind” Tiffany let a toothy smile “In fact it’s a pleasure” She said before pulling Jessica for another kiss—but this time a heated one.