Jelousy hits

Jelousy

You come home from hanging out with your really good childhood best friend Hansol.you thought it would be a good night to just sit down and talk about how life was going with him and just to catch up on things.the night was great but little did you know that your boyfriend was siting on the couch awaiting your return."thanks for walking me to the door I hope to see you soon" you say giving Hansol a warm friendly hug and a wave goodbye "welcome and I had a good time see you soon bye". you unlocked the door to your apartment and could not wait to tell Jay about your awesome day. you steped inside and the light,"well what do we have here" he says standing up from where he was seated " oh hey babe I had such a great day today" you said hanging up your jacket and making your way to kiss him on the lips. but he pulled away "hey what was that for’ I wanted to kiss you" you said pouting your lips cutley, "don’t give me that I know what you were doing ______" he says with a strict voice "what did I do something wrong" you say while scraching the back of your neck. " tiss please _______ don’t play dumb with me I know you were with that boy did you guys have a great time cheating on me behind my back!!". "babe.." you say at a lost for words, why would you ever cheat on him you loved him so much that it killed you to even be apart from him when he was touring and you couldnt come. A tear slid down one of your eyes "ugh that’s all you have to say is BABE!!!! WHY ARE YOU LIYING TO ME". at this point you were crying like crazy this is the first time he has yelled at you like this. "YOU KNOW WHAT JAY YOU DONT KNOW EVERYTHING THAT BOY IS MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND!!" you just relized that your boyfriends eyes softened and you new exacly why you have never raised your voice like that to anyone you coverd your mouth "I..im sorry" jay says, you notice he starts to have teary eyes,that hurt you to see him like that. you rush to his side and wraped your arms around his waist "please don’t cry please I should have told you before I…I-" your couldent say anything cause he coverd your mouth with his lips and rested his forhead against yours "don’t apologize its my fault I was being jealous I should have trusted you and not have made a big deal its just l love you so much and I feel like I don’t get to say those words nor spend time with you enough". when he opend up like that it made your heart skip a few beats "i love you too but lets forget about this okay"you look up at him with a smile "how about i make it up to you is there anything i could do?" he says *hahaha he has no idea what he is getting himself into* "yes there is something you could do but are you up for it" you say with a huge smile on your face. "yes babe anything you ask me to do ill do it" he says. you stood on your tipy tose and got as close as you could to reach his ear "massage time and dont try anything" you then skiped to the bedroom "chop chop im waiting" you added "aish this girl,gotta love her"

THE END