I can't handle anymore

But I Love You Too

Minho fell heavily on the chair facing the food he was supposed to eat, he was so tired that he hadn't even hungry. He had spent the whole afternoon dancing in the practice room, he danced all the moves and recalled some older just to see if he was still in shape. Minho was tired of being known by fans as the worst dancer of the group, he was good, he knew he was and he would prove it to the others.

Jonghyun sat in the chair facing him munching an apple so damn loud. "Are you going to eat or not?"

He unglued his eyes from the plate in front of him staring at Jonghyun. "I'm not hungry."

Shrugging, Jonghyun reached out and grabbed a piece of meat pork. "This is good with apple." he said after chewing. "Pork with apple is good."

"Well, if you want to just eat then." he said pushing the plate and getting up.

When Minho was about to enter in his room Jonghyun called him.

"You saw Jinki-hyung? I didn't see him yet."

Minho tensed and had to breathe a few times before turning around and try to put a smile on his face. "I haven't seen him."

"Oh, okay. I'll call him then." he said his fingers and then pulling out his phone from his pocket.

Minho didn't answer, just entered in his room closing the door and trying in all ways not slams it.

You see, Jonghyun loves Jinki and he doesn't care in hide it from anyone, Minho also loves Jinki, but he hides it and hides it so well that sometimes he just wants to scream to everyone and tell about it. But he doesn't, just keep it all to himself like always, always hiding his feelings, always showing the side that everyone wants to see of him. The sweet Minho, the playful Minho, the goofy Minho, the Minho with flaming charisma, the Minho crazy about sports, the Minho who is competitive and never loses, the Minho who is always willing to do everything for everyone, the Minho who is always smiling.

The lone Minho, the Minho who suffers with comments from fans, the Minho who crys, the Minho who is tired and just wants to give up and the Minho who loves Jinki. All these parts of him are hidden, are buried inside of him and only appears when Minho is alone in his room under the blanket.

He can't compete with Jonghyun, not when Jinki loves him, not when Jinki is always talking to him, playing with him, hugging him and whispering in his ear. Minho want it too, but he doesn't know how getting close, he still feels like a quiet boy of sixteen who watches everything from a corner, only looking the other wanting to interact and participate without knowing how.

Jinki also smiled to him, plays and hugs, but Minho feels as if it happened because they live together, they are a family. Everyone hugs, laughs and jokes with a family, this is normal, this is normal among them five, but sometimes Minho thinks  that with Jonghyun is different, he thinks Jinki’s feelings for Jonghyun goes beyond the love of a family, the feeling that Minho feels for Jinki, the feeling that Jonghyun feels for Jinki.

Minho came out of the bathroom with a towel hanging on his shoulders, the drops of water dripping from his hair to his neck. Maybe he should cut his hair, was getting too long.

Jinki was leaned against the hallway wall idly lost in his thoughts, Minho passed throug him raising an eyebrow when he realized that the older hadn't seen him there.

"Hyung?"

Blinking Jinki smiled. "Minho-yah, I didn't see you there."

Minho chuckled. "Of course not, what are you doing standing there?"

"Waiting for you."

"For me?"

"Yes, I walked into the kitchen and saw Jonghyun eating your food, pork with apple to be exact." he said twisting his lips.

Minho blinked, he did not understand where it was going.

"Why didn't you ate your diner?"

"Oh, I'm just not hungry." he said shrugging. "The fatigue is greater, so I prefer to sleep rather than eat."

Jinki tsked. "You have to eat and stop trying so hard, got it?"

Minho lowered his head. "Yes hyung."

"Okay, then go eat something before bedtime, okay?"

Minho nodded. "I'm going."

Jinki smiled. "Good"

Suddenly Jonghyun's voice traveled down the hallway. "Hyung, can you borrow me that book you were reading last week?"

Jinki smiled at Jonghyun. "You will read this time?"

"Hey, I read the last you..."

Minho closed the room door, he had lost his hunger again.

 


 

Minho groaned when the phone rang, he had vocal training all night and his throat was scratching a little, but he needed to go to recording a program this morning. Slowly he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

The dorm was silent, everyone was still asleep, it was too early anyway.

He quickly took a shower and got his stuff, on the way he'd ask the manager to stop and buy a coffee to him, now he hadn't time to eat.

 


 

Jinki came with several bags in hands, Minho looked up from the book he was reading but before he made any move, Jonghyun came down the hallway.

"Hyung, give me these bags."

Jinki laughed. "I can do that Jonghyun-yah."

Jonghyun smiled and picked up the bags from Jinki's hands anyway. Minho snorted and stood up leaving the room.

"Minho-yah?"

Minho turned around looking at Kibum. "Yes?"

"What is going on?"

"What do you mean?"

Kibum approached. "You're weird these days, is everything okay?"

Minho gave a weak smile. "It's okay, don't worry."

Kibum nodded. "Okay then."

Minho put the book under his arm and entered in his room.

 


 

Things seemed to have gotten worse, maybe Minho wasn't longer able to hide things as well as before or just maybe Kibum was paying too much attention on him these days.

Minho was sitting in the cafe at the same table as always, hidden from prying eyes, drumming his fingers on the table top and looking out the window. This was one of the rare times he wasn't thinking about anything just stood there looking out watching people.

"Yah." he said poking his cheek.

Minho turned around and took the mug, drinking a slow sip of coffee. "Hey Kibum-yah."

"We need to talk."

"That's what you said on the phone and that's why I'm here." he said looking at the clock. "I just can't stay for a long time, I have a recording in an hour."

Kibum snorted. "If you keep doing this, you will end up having a fit."

Minho raised an eyebrow. "Doing what?"

Shaking his head, Kibum drank from his own mug. "Working without rest, without eating. You think I don't see it? You are pining and I can't figure out why."

"What do you want me to do? I have my appointments and have to fulfill them."

"You don't need to accept all of them, you are not a slave, Minho-yah."

"I know I'm not, I'm just doing what I need to."

"No." he said through gritted teeth. "You're running away, you spend as little time as possible at home and when you are there, are locked inside your room. Looks like you regressed and returned to the same of six, seven years ago."

"I'm not running away from anything, I'm just busy."

"Bull." he said loud making some people look. "And if you really want to leave for your recording, I suggest you start talking."

Minho sighed, he knew he couldn't run away from Kibum, not for so long and more, maybe he was tired of hiding everything, maybe he should tell to someone.

 


 

Minho opened the door and get in sighing, his eyes were heavy and his moves slow, he was so tired he didn't have the strength to take a bath. As soon as he took off his shoes and jacket he spotted Jinki sitting on the couch staring at the dark television’s screen.

"Hyung?"

Jinki looked up and smiled, a smile that Minho knew it was forced. "You arrived late today."

Minho hummed. "What are you doing here at this hour?"

Jinki looked around. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course." he said slowly approaching at the couch.

"Jonghyun, he... he said he loves me."

Minho blinked, fists tight by his side. He didn't know what to say, he had nothing to say. What could be said at this time?

"Oh... I... hm... congratulations?" he said with a strange smile on his face.

Jinki tilted his head to the side. "Congratulations?" he asked confused.

"Yeah, I mean, we all knew he was in lov... in love with you and now he finally had the courage to tell and... well, you should be happy, right?"

"Why would I be happy?"

Minho blinked. "I thought... I thought you liked him too, no?"

Jinki smiled and it made Minho's heart break a little more. "Yes, I like him."

A shuddering sigh escaped from his lips, Minho smiled with effort. "So it's okay, right? Now you can... you... can date. "

"You don't care, I mean, the two of us in a relationship here, in the band?"

Minho shook his head, his eyes now burned more than before. "No, I just want you to be happy Jinki-yah. Hm... I need to go, I'm tired." he said turning and leaving the room without waiting for an answer from Jinki, he couldn't take it anymore.

The click of the door made the ​​barriers broken down and before Minho even take a step the tears began to fall. No, he didn't want it, he didn't want to see them together, he didn't want to see the man he loves with another person.

He was a coward, a ing coward. He could have told Jinki that he also loves him, that Jinki couldn't stay with Jonghyun, that Jinki had to stay with him, he would make Jinki happy, he knew he could do it, but now is too late.

Minho woke up the next morning feeling like a chap, his body ached and he had a fever, he was burning with fever. He didn't leave the bed.

After the manager had given up to call on his phone, Taemin knocked and entered without waiting for an answer, he was always like that.

"Hyung." he said poking Minho who turned and opened his heavy eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little tired."

"You don't look well, you need something like a painkiller or water?"

Minho nodded. "Water would be good."

Taemin quickly got up and left the room, Minho closed his eyes again.

"Minho-yah."

Minho opened his eyes, Kibum was there with a tray in hands.

"Taemin-yah told me that you weren’t okay, I brought water, a painkiller and an orange juice for you."

Minho dragged himself across the bed and sat down, Kibum sat beside him and handed the painkiller and water. While Minho drank the painkiller and juice Kibum was silent.

"What happened? This is because of Jinki?"

"Maybe." he murmured handing the now empty glass to Kibum.

"Why don't you tell him? Why don't you say that you love him too?"

Minho sighed. "I couldn't, I can't, I... he seemed happy yesterday when he told me that Jonghyun said that he loves him, what you wanted me to do, say - Ah hyung guess what, I love you too and I don't want you to stay with him. - Do you think it would help?"

Kibum closed his eyes for a few seconds. "Sometimes you can be dumber than normal, Jinki was happy?"

Minho frowned. "Of course he was, he even asked me if I wouldn't mind of seeing them together from now on."

"Minho-yah... I was there when Jonghyun talked to Jinki, I mean, not there, I was in the room and they was talking a little too loud and..."

"No, I don't want to know what they talked about, can't you see I'm already ed up just knowing that, I don't need to know details Kibum-yah."

"Will you listen to me for a minute?" he said slapping Minho.

"No." he said crossing his arms.

Kibum stood up and began to slap Minho. "You will listen to me!" he shouted.

Minho groaned. "I won't."

Kibum growled.

"Kibum-yah stop it now."

The two froze, peering from under his bangs Minho watched Jinki entering in the room. Kibum stepped away breathing uneven.

"Minho-yah, can we talk?"

Minho looked at Kibum begging with his eyes, he didn't want be alone with Jinki, not now. Kibum snorted and took the things with him out of the room. Minho groaned internally.

Jinki sat on the bed next to Minho who tried not to wince. "Are you okay? Taemin-yah told me you had a fever."

"I-I'm fine, just a little more tired than normal."

"You've been working too hard, trying too hard, it would happen one hour. I was a lousy leader, I should have talked to the manager about you, you're doing so many things and this is not healthy. "

"No, it's okay hyung, this is not your fault."

Jinki sighed. "I heard, you know?"

Minho blinked confused. "You heard what?"

"You and Kibum-yah talking."

"Y-you... what?"

"It's not like I had heard it on purpose, I was just coming to see how you and... well, I just heard it."

Minho opened his mouth and then closed, how to react to this? What to say now?

"I-I'm sorry."

"You feel sorry for what?"

"I... I pretended I was happy for you, but I promise I'll do my best not to show anything, I mean, I won't be... whining?"

"Minho-yah..."

"No, it's okay hyung, really. I can't be happy now, but I want you to know that the only thing I want is to see you happy, then I... "

"Minho-yah..."

"...I'll do my best and just give me some time, I..."

"Minho-yah!"

"...I'll accept that."

"God, why don't you listen to me?"

Minho blinked and lowered his head. "I'm sorry."

Jinki sighed running a hand through his hair. "I didn't know that, I didn't know you loved me."

Minho lowered his head even more, he wanted to sink under the covers and not come out of there anymore.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why you didn't say something? "

"For what? That would going to help?"

Jinki sat closer taking Minho’s hand that tensed with action. "You're so stubborn. I know I was wrong to not realize this, but you always do that, always hides everything within yourself and this is making harm to you, look at you now in bed with fever. Are you suffering for something unnecessarily."

Minho pulled out his hand out of Jinki's grip. "I know, as I already said I just need some time, everything will be fine."

"No, it won't be fine if you don't listen to me."

Minho raised his head and stared at Jinki. "What do you want hyung?"

"When Jonghyun told me he loved me I was really surprised, you said that everyone knew but I had never noticed, not until yesterday. But I don't love him, I do but just the way I love you all, not in a romantic way."

"Oh."

"Yes, so I don't want to date him, you... as always, you didn't let me speak and was just congratulating me and god, you need to stop this habit of not letting others talk. I was a little confused yesterday, but now finally everything is cleared up."

Minho stood silently staring at Jinki who sighed.

"I didn't know you loved me, not in a million years would I think such a thing, but it had something else I didn't know. I didn't know... I'm not gonna lie, this is scary but maybe I also like you more than I like the others members."

"What?"

Jinki chuckled. "Sometimes I'm too oblivious to what is around me." he said shrugging. "But yeah, I like you. I realized this when I heard you talking, when I saw the pain in your eyes, I'm sorry for making you suffer."

Minho blinked, blinked several times, he was lost there, not knowing what to say. "Y-you... you like me?"

"I know this is not enough, it's nothing compared to what you might feel for me, but I want you to know that if you give me a chance, if you still accept me, I can improve, I will." he said nodding.

Minho shook as he took Jinki’s hand in his own, intertwining their fingers together. "Th-that's enough for me."

"No it's not, but I just need you to stay beside me. I'm sure my love for you will grow because, well, how can I not love you?"

"Hyung..."

"Don't say anything else Minho-yah, just kiss me now, okay?"

Minho nodded and leaned forward at the same instant that Jinki. They lips met, it was nothing more than a simple touch, but it was something to whoever was up minutes ago suffering because of an unrequited love.

Jinki opened his eyes and touched his own lips. "That was a kiss? We are not making a damn drama here Minho-yah. "

Minho laughed for the first time in a long time. "So come here I'll show you a real kiss."

Jinki shook his eyebrows. "That's what I'm talking about."

Minho laughed and pulled Jinki who sighed happily when their lips touched again, but this time it was a real kiss, a very good kiss to be exact.

"Okay, I think that kiss was not even a real kiss, I need another one."

"You can have as many as you want Jinki-yah."

"Oh, that's a promise? Because if it is you will now have to meet."

Minho chuckled. "I always keep my promises." he whispered.

Jinki smiled happily. "Great, so now stop talking and kiss me again."

You didn't need to ask Minho twice.