Chapter–1

Unexpected

Today was Baekhyun’s first day of his new school, SM high. It’s supposed to be full with excitement but no he’s not excited at all. He didn’t want to transfer school at all, he love his school err…his used-to-be-school. He had to left his best friends, favorite teachers and one saddest matter is that he had to apart his first love. He had to be transferred school just because of his parents found out that he started dating. Yes he wanted to hate his parents so badly, he didn’t want to care about them and wanted to do whatever he likes, but of course he can’t do that. He loves his family damn much, he couldn’t let them down. So he’ll follow what his parents order no matter how his heart got broken or feels like dying because of that precious order. “Woah this school is huge! But pssh it is nothing compare to my old school” he thought. He was looking around the school and…”wait what? Isn’t that Luhan and Xuimin?” “hm hey?” Baekhyun starts the conversation. Luhan looks at him in disgust facial expression and Xuimin looks a bit disappointed. “oh hello” Xuimin finally reply “what are you doing here?”

“oh, I transferred. This is my first day.”

“WO—what? Okay? We have things to do, you see? So..talk to ya later? Bye~” that was Luhan =.=

After their little talk, Baekhyun starts finding his homeroom “301? Oh I guess I found it”Baekhyun open the door slowly with fears then the woman who seems to be teacher turn around and asked

“oh dear what can I help you?”

“eh..is this room 301?”

“yes this is! you must be a new student that Mr.Chris told me? wait um..Byun baekhyun?”

“err, yes I’m Byun baekhyun”

“arr. I’m your homeroom teacher, Rose” then she turns back to class and says “ahem! Attention guys! We have new student here”then back to Baekhyun “ Byun baekhyun please introduce yourself”

“hi…um..I’m Baekhyun. I’m new here so help me out?”

“okay you can go sit there at the back, there’s free chair”

“eh okay thank you”

That’s going to be a long day for Baekhyun. He is already thinking this is going to be hell, he doesn’t even like the idea of changing school from the start. Oh, ! The only free chair that left in the classroom was beside luhan and xiumin. He heavily move his step toward luhan.

“hi, I didn’t know you were same class with me. Hahah, nice meeting you here…again”baekhyun started the conversation…again.

“yea right”

Baekhyun flash a force smile toward luhan and began to look around the class then he saw the group of boys chatting and laughing, they look so perfect they seem to be popular. There were total six of them. One of them with a troll face seems to telling some kind of joke. All of them are laughing. While he was looking at them, one of them with doe like eye face toward him and starts walking his direction, he was terrified. He kept his head down when the boy with the doe like eye started standing between luhan and him.

“hi, I’m Do kyungsoo but just call me D.O.”he started talking to luhan

“HI, I’m luhan”luhan replied back cheerfully.

“hm do you remember me? We met at the uniform shop while we’re buying uniforms?”

“oh, yea. I do remember. Nice to meet you, again”

“hey I think I know you!”the one of them shouted to baekhyun

“hm eh?”baekhyun was shocked.

“oohhh you’re baekhyun, aren’t you?”

“yes, who are you?”

“hi I’m lay a.k.a zhangyixing, do you remember me?”

“ahh yea..we were at same school when we’re young! What’s that school name again? MIES?”baekhyun was very happy to see his old friend again.

“our unicorn know him? Yah! Introduce him to me, yixing.”the troll face in.

“oh yea I’ll introduce my friends to you!”yixing asked baekyun. Yixing started introducing after baekhyun gave him a slight nod.

“This is jongdae or chen, he’s our troll of our school. The tall man beside him is kris, the boy beside you with doe like eye is D.O and beside D.O is suho,our class president and he’s very rich! Hahahah! And the last one is zitao or tao, call him tao though.”tao…he was tall enough compared to baekhyun. His tall height,and his quit charming face making baekhyun melt. Baekhyun already falling hard for him.

“eh hi guys?”I guess changing school wouldn’t be that bad after all, baekhyun thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a boring chapter =.=

Thank you for reading <3