THE END :)

Secret

"Hyung! Sit here, beside me." the maknae patted a seat beside him. 

Before Chanhee could reach the seat, someone pulled him and he fell onto someone's laps and chest. "No, you stay here with me. Sit with me." Chanhee shuddered when his leader said with that hot voice.

"Nevermind, hyung. I will just sit beside the maknae." Chanhee tried to get out from Minsoo's embrace but Minsoo's hug was too strong for a weakling like him. 

"Hyung! He said he want to sit beside me! Don't hug him like that! Oh gosh!" Jonghyun's eyes widen when he saw the leader kissed Chanhee's right cheek a few times made Chanhee annoyed.

The leader was always like that. He will kiss Chanhee whenever he wants.

"Why you guys are so noisy?!" the other rapper shouted with his eyes closed and messy hair while scratching his tummy. He just woke up when Jonghyun asked Minsoo to let Chanhee go.

"L.Joe~ help." Angel's voice. Byunghun opened his eyes and saw HIS Chanhee hugged by the leader and his pretty face was showered with Cap's kisses.

He walked quickly to the both of them and pulled Chanhee strongly until Chanhee fell on the maknae.

"Hyung, are you hurt anywhere?" the maknae asked Chanher worriedly and spinned him a few times to make sure there was no scratch or else he will kill his two rapper hyungs.

"Look what you've done to Chanhee?!" L.Joe wiped Chanhee's small face with a tissue. Chanhee's face turned into crimson red.

"What? I just showed him how much I love him. And you, shortie, just interrupted us!" Cap plopped himself onto the sofa.

"I am not a shortie!"

"Yes you are!"

"I am not!"

"Are you sure? I definitely sure that Chanhee does not want you because you are shorter than him. Right Chanhee?" But there was no reply.

"Where is Chanhee?" Byunghun asked when he just realised that Chanhee and the maknae were missing. He turned to Cap and saw he already fallen asleep.

--

 

"Hyung, lets go to the bubble tea shop." Changjo asked Chanhee who was busy with the handphone.

"Hyung?" He asked again when Chanhee did not give the answer. "Neh? What are you asking?" Chanhee asked, finally tore his eyes from that damn handphone.

"I said let's go to the bubble tea shop."

"Oh. yeah. Sure. Let's go." Chanhee gave Changjo a breathtaking smile.

"Who are you texting with?" Changjo asked and tried to peek the screen but Chanhee just locked the handphone.

"No one. Just a friend of mine."

--

 

"Chanhee~, what are you doing?" L.Joe asked Chanhee.

"What hyung? Can't you see that Chanhee hyung is teaching me this damn mathematic?" Ricky answered and glared at L.joe... and well, L.joe glared at him back.

He sat beside Chanhee who tried to solve the question and wrapped his arm around Chanhee's waist made the elder yelped in surprise.

"Byunghun-ah! Don't make me suprise like that!" Chanhee said.

"Awww~ Chanhee, why are you so cute!" he pinched Chanhee's cheeks

 

"Yeobo, I miss you. Let’s meet each other soon. I miss hugging and kissing you." Chanhee’s sure that his boyfriend was pouting that time. 

 

He giggled, "We will have time for that. Don’t be so sad..." 

"I... *sigh* if we are not the idols, probably right now we just cuddling on the bed with you snuggling into my embrace..." the boyfriend said.

"DId you miss me so much, yeobo?"

"You don't know how much I miss you. My drama director keeps getting mad at me because I can't concentrate on the shooting."

"Aww baby don't be like that. I don't want you to get the scoldings from your sajangnim... I miss you too.. so much."

 

 

 

Without Chanhee knew, someone just happen to hear everything that he said on the phone. Thr said person gasped when he heard what his hyung just talked about.

"It can't be. Chanhee hyung is still single right? Niel, Niel... Probably he just talking with his omma..." Niel slapped himseld a few times and stopped when someone interrupted him.

"Ni... Niel, are you okay? Why are you slapping yourself?" Chanhee asked.

"I just... nothing hyung. So, who are you talking to just now?" Niel asked tried to act calm.

"Oh... just someone." Chanhee smiled made Niel's heart melted.

Before Chanhee could walk away, suddenly Niel remembered the reason why he was searching for his lovely hyung.

"Hyung~ let's go on a date?" Niel slipped his hand on Chanhee's waist and pulled the older closer to him made Chanhre blushed. 

"I'm sorry Niel, but I can't. My exam just around the corner and I need to study or else I will get a bad result." Chanhee lied. Actually he just finished his exams. He did not want his boyfriend to know that he is going on a date with someone or else his boyfriend will be mad.

"Awwww hyung... I promise just this night. We just go for a dinner, only both of us and after that I will take you home." Niel said.

"Err... I am very sorry. I can't make it. Look, it's already seven. I need to cook for you guys right now and after that I planned to sleep early." Chanhee pushed Niel away lightly and walked quickly to the kitchen to cook for dinner.

"Hyung, I swear I will make you as mine and after that I won't let you go and having fun with the others!" Niel silently swore.

 

"Guys! The dinner is ready!" Chanhee yelled. He put the last dish on the table when he heard the others came to the dining table. 

"Waaaaa hyung, you are so jjang! My favourite~" Ricky praised and quickly filled the plate with rice and side dishes. Chanhee smiled. He really likes when someone praise his cooking. 

He untied the apron and sighed tiredly. Honestly, cooking is one of the most tiring job. He just did 5 different dishes according to the member's favourite and he finished after one and half hour.

Changjo, who keep staring at Chanhee wondered. What if he could own Chanhee. He won't let Chanhee cook for the other members and getting tired. He wants Chanhee for himself, cooking his favourite only. 

 Morning until 2 he had a group's dance practice. 3 until 5 he has a vocal practice and then his trainer asked him to do the simple workout to keep him fit.

"Can you guys wash the plates? I am soooo tired and I want to go to the bed faster." Chanhee stretched his body.

"Are you okay Chanhee? Lately you always sleep early. Are you too tired?" Cap asked concernly. He don't want Chanhee to get sick.

"I am okay... just need my beautiful sleep. Goodnight guys." Chanhee smiled and walked to his bedroom.

"I already told you guys that our simple workout is not simple for him He struggled so hard when we did the simple workout this evening." Ricky said. All the members agreed.

 

**

"Jonghyun? What are you doing here in my room? On my bed?" Chanhee asked and his eyes widen because as he opened his eyes, he saw the maknae staring at him and embracing him.

"Wae? I can't be in your room?" Changjo asked. Actually he wanted to ask Chanhee to go on a date with him and he want to ask Chanhre to be his lover on their romantic candle light dinner that he planned earlier.

"No. It's not like that. I just shocked that you were here. Please stop hugging me." Chanhee pushed Changjo gently on his chest.

"I will stop hugging you but with one condition." 

"What is the condition?" 

"You must go on a date with me. Today only both of us have a day off and I think today is the perfect day to go on a date with you because the other members won't disturb us." Changjo smiled.

"Sorry but I can't. I really can't" Chanhee tried to reject him.

"Hyung. Why do you always reject us when one of us tried to ask you to go on a date?" Changjo started loosibg his temper. This time is a seventh time Chanhee rejected him.

'I have a boyfriend, Jonghyun... but I can't tell you guys right now.'

"YOu don't understand me. I say that I can't. I am your band mate. This is wrong."Chanhee said.

"You are the one who do not understand us! We love you so damn much! You keep avoiding us... why?" Changjo gripped CHanhee's wrist tighter. Chanhee get up and pulled his wrist.

"Choi Jonghyun! You are hurting me, damn it!"Chanhee whimpered. He sure that Changjo's grip will leave a red mark.

"You are the one who hurting us!"

As if on the cue, the voice form the outside of Chanhee's room interruped both of them. "Changjo, Chunji! Why are you guys fighting?" The manager asked.

"It's nothing hyung. Why are you here? I thought that you are supposed to accompany Cap hyung?" Changjo shouted a bit from inside the room.

"I just want to tell you guys that tonight we have a concert to attend.5 o'clock. Sharp. You must be at Incheon for the rehearsel."

"I got it!" Changjo shouted. After he make sure that manager hyung already walked away, he turned to Chanhee who tried to release the grip.

He lowered his face and attacked the shorter neck made CHanhee yelped in shock. "Changjo! It's hurt. No don't bite me!" Chanhee burst in tears.

After Changjo done with the little business on Chanhee's neck, he lifted Chanhee 's chin using his index finger and planted a kiss on Chanhee's lips.

"Yah! Get out from here! Now!" Chanhee pushed Changjo, hard. Changjo smirked and said "With this way, the other members will know that you are mine." with that, Changjo walked out from Chanhee's room.

Chanhee panted and sighed. He must tell his boyfriend about this. s already out of control 

**

 "Aishhh! I hate whenever some of those buff bodyguards staring at Chunji hyung like their food!" Ricky groaned quietly. Why must his hyung has the innocent face like a bunny? Why must his hyung has to be prettier than most of the girls? Why must his hyung has that skinny body? Why must his hyung has to be that perfect?!

Not that Ricky is jealous of Chanhee. It's just he hate to see whenever the boys or girls staring and screaming for Chanhee. Chanhee is his! 

Cap who accidently heard what Ricky just said turned his head at the group of bodyguards. His eyes started to flame with anger and he glad that he wore the sunglasses or else the fans might notice it.

He fasten his pace and walked beside Chanhee and pulled Chanhee's arm a bit made the latter shocked.

"Wae hyung?" Chanhee asked with those bunny eyes.

"Nothing. I just don't want those buff bodyguards to stare at you like you are their prey, got it?"

"They eat human?! Hyung, promise me that you always protect me from those carnivor bodyguars?!" Chanhee whispered scaredly. Cap just stared at the shorter. Why... why all of the people he has to fallen in love with this dumb and innocent (more to dumb) creature?

Minsoo could felt the jealousy stares he got from the other members behind.

 

**

“Hyung? What is the dark purple mark on your neck?” Niel asked. Chanhee wanted to escape. He didn’t want the others to know what Jonghyun did to him. “No hyung. You can’t escape. I ask you, where did you get this hickey?” Niel raised his voice, attracted the other members.

Jonghyun who saw that just smirked. “That hickey is mine.” He bluntly said.

“What?” the other for surprised and their eyes become bigger.

“What? Are you deaf? I said that the hickey is mine.”

“Yah!” before they could argue anymore, Chanhee stopped them. “It’s not Jonghyun’s fault. He slept with me last night and he tends to bite anything when he sleeps, so that’s why he bit my neck.” Chanhee gave an unreasonable reason.

Byunghun quickly hugged Chanhee. Suddenly the door opened and Byunghun let Chanhee go since he thought it was their manager and their manager always warned them to not to do anything funny on Chanhee.

But, it turned out to be Infinite.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the Infinite's members greeted cheerfully.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyungs!" Teen Top greeted back cheerfully except Chanhee who hide behind Cap. He needed to cover the hickey now… now. He quickly grabbed a plaster and put it on the hickey.

“Where is Chunji? I didn’t see that cutie?” Woohyun said. He didn’t realise the tense atmosphere in the room. “I’m here, hyung. Annyeonghaseyo.” Chanhee bowed.

“Alright guys. You have about an hour until the concert start. Get ready faster. Pick your outfit and do the makeup.” Infinite’s manager said.

"Chanhee, can you help me with this?" L asked Chanhee and Chanhee happily agreed to help him.

"Ofcourse 'hyung'" Chanhee agreed and choose some black outfit.

"Chanhee-ah. You really know my taste, huh?" L whispered ily made Chanhee turned blush. He just shook his head and continued choosing the right accessories for himself but his face was still red when L just whispering like that.

"Jagi... I miss you so much." Chanhee lift his head and stared into L's beautiful eyes. He can't see anything in it except for love. Love, love everywhere. His red face turn redder. He can't believe that his boyfriend is flirting with him infront of the other members and staffs. Although they are standing at the corner of the room and covered by rails of clothes, but still... Chanhee afraid that the others might suspet something.

" 'Hyung', please. No flirting infront of them." Chanhee tried to keep his face straight. 

"Why? You are my boyfriend. Is it wrong for me to flirt with my own boyfriend?" L faked a pout that Inspirit are dying to see it.

"We don't want them to know about us right?"

“And, what is this?” L peeled of the plaster and saw a dark purple. “Chanhee? What is this?” L asked angrily. Why in the world his boyfriend has a hickey?

“Changjo accidently bit me there when we slept together last night.” Chanhee’s fidgeting his fingers, waiting for L to mad at him.

“Hey, I’m not mad at you. Don’t be scared.” L said.

“Really?”

“Yeah. I’m okay if you’re honest.” L wrapped his arm around Chanhee’s waist and pulled him into the changing room and trapped Chanhee with the wall. He leaned in his face to kiss Chanhee.

“Myung… not here.” Chanhee tried to wake L up. Like seriously? Their members were outside there and they’re in this small room, making out?

L kissed Chanhee’s lips and deepen the kiss. He pushed his tongue and Chanhee let his tongue inside his mouth. Chanhee pushed L away. “Yah! What will happen if they saw us?” Chanhee’s face already turned red in colour. L loved when Chanhee’s face turned into red like this. Chanhee get out from the small room, leaving smirking L alone.

"Tch, Chanhee. Just admit that you are shy. I still can't believe after about 5 months we are not seeing each other, you still look pretty and adorable as always or more..."

 

**

"Honey, do you sure that you want to do what we are planning?" Chanhee asked L who was on the other line browsing through Chanhee's fansites. L smiled when he saw the picture and clicked 'download'.

"Yes. I can't stand it anymore to see your members tried to make a move on my boyfriend." L said. He found a picture when Teen Top was a rookie and Chanhee disguise as a girl with a blonde hair and dress with L.Joe beside him. He downloaded the picture and crop L.Joe's face and paste his face beside Chanhee. He laughed evilly in his mind.

"But, they are just my members. Besides, do your bandmates and managers know about the plan?"

"Yeah they knew about it. They knew right that I am close with L.Joe, so I said that I want to catch up with him since we were not seeing each other for 5 months." 

Chanhee sighed. He was too scared about s’ reaction when they knew the truth. "Okay, fine. I want to sleep. You should do the same too. Don't just browsing my pictures on my fansites by using those fake accounts and ID. Goodnight Myungsoo, Love you."

"Love you too." After exchanging some virtual kisses, finally Chanhee ended the call. L shook his head. Yes everybody, he knew that all of teen Top's members like Chanhee more than just a bandmate. Although L.Joe is his close friend, he won't give his Chanhee to him. Never in a million years.

He started realise it when he hang out with L.joe. L.joe kept talking about Chanhee like a guy talking about his crush. Although that time he and Chanee just began to know each other (I mean they are not an item yet) but, he has a crush on Chanhee. After he was sure that the others like Chanhee too, he decided to make a first move. Instead of asking Chanhee, he asked Chanhee's family to date their maknae (Chanhee is the maknae in his family). After having some tough tests from Chanhee's older brother, finally they agreed. After that, then he asked Chanhee to go for a date which he glad that Chanhee agreed.

He closed his laptop that his boyfriend gave and put it under the bed. He took the huge luggage out from the wardrobe and started to fill it with clothes that enough for two weeks. After making sure that the important things that he needed had been put inside the luggage, he switch off the lamp and lying on the bed and dozed off.

 

**

"Changhyun, Niel stop bickering! We need to complete the lyrics and the composing things before tomorrow or else we don't have any song to promote this comeback!" L.Joe said angrily. L.joe then walked to kitchen and found lovely Chanhee with an apron around his waist cooking something. L.Joe didn't know what Chanhee is cooking but one thing that he is sure that the foods will be delicious!

"Chanhee, are we having a guest?" L.Joe asked when he saw too many foods on the table.

"Yes." simple answer from Chanhee.

"Who is it?"

"Suprise~ Byunghun-ah. Can you help me?" Chanhee lookes at L.Joe.

"Neh, what?" Anything you want me to do, just say it. I will do it.

"Please stop both of them. I can't concentrate and I am nervous right now." Chanhee said with bunny eyes.

L.Joe nodded and he did what Chanhee told him to do. After a few shoutings, finally the dorm became normal again. Chanhee was nervous. It was because that day was the first time for L to eat his cookings. Yes, he knew what his lover's favourites(he cooked all L's favourite so, that's why so many) but, he afraid that L's taste is not like his cookings. 

Chanhee glanced at the wall clock and he started to get panic. The guest will arrive 30 minutes more and he doesn't have enough time to clean the kitchen and prepare for himself. Chanhee smirked. He called the other members and asked them to clean the kitchen and of course the members were agree! They even compete each other which one is clean meanwhile Chanhee went to take a bath.

"I'm arrive. Open the door please."

Chanhee ran to the door. He opened the door and went out. 

"Hyungs, where is Chanhee hyung going?" Changjo asked when he felt something strange going on.

"Maybe he just gonna meet manager hyung at the downstairs." Niel said and continue read the magazine.

"But... why I feel something strange going on..."

 

The door opened and everybody turned at the direction. They saw the happy Chanhee with a wide smile on his face and yeah with his lips swollen and his face was red in colour. They wondered where Chanhee has been going for almost 30 minutes.

"Guys, the guest is already here!" Chanhee said happily.

"Ask the guest to come in then." Ricky said.

Chanhee opened the door wider, revealing L with a huge luggage behind him

"L hyung?" "Myungsoo?" "L?"All of them have that confused face.

L walked closer to them and took his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Kim Myungsoo, Chanhee's boyfriend. Nice to meet you. " L smiled and then smirked.

"WHAT?! YOU GOTTA KIDDING ME HYUNG!" the other members shouted.

 


Sorry for the late update, mianhae *bow 90 degrees*

I lost my file and I just found it back last night.

So, how about this one-shot?

I hope you like it and drop a comment xx

If I get more than 10 comments on this fic, I will post my next one-shot story inspired by Like A Cat -AOA's music video. It's Chunjoe's one-shot. Genderbender :)

Thank you, bye .