I'm Fine, Thank You

Together

EunB clutched the laminated photo in her hand, her fingers slightly shaking, her breathing uncontrolled. 

It was day 5, day 5 of RiSe's coma condition. Day 5 of unconsciousness. EunB couldn't take it. 

She was in Japan the day the crash happened. The day she was rushed to hospital. The day the other members were rushed to hospital. Believe her when she says she was dropped dead scared for Sojung, Ashley and Zuny, but RiSe?

Drop dead terrified. 

EunB's knees buckled and she fell down onto the bathroom tiles, burning. She looked at the clock. 

10:00 AM

EunB lowered her head until her cheek was touching the cool ceramic tile. She heaved a sigh, and took a shaky breath in. She closed her eyes.

Why? 

She fluttered them open again, and stood up, using the sink as a support. EunB took the door handle and clicked it open. 

Leaving her sanctuary, EunB walked down the hallway. Nurses and doctors greeted her, and the wails of guardians and family members met her ears. 

EunB shivered. She looked at a nearby clock. 

10:05 AM 

EunB started to walk faster. Down the hallway she heard more wails and cries. Her heart skipped a beat. She looked at another wall clock. 

10:08 AM 

EunB was scared. She slammed the stair doors open and ran up the stairs. When he arrived on the floor, she looked at another clock. 

10:09 AM

EunB's breath hitched in . She ha a deep and unnerving feeling in the pit of her stomach. 

She ran down the hall and opened up the door to the room that concealed her. The door slammed against the wall but she didn't hear it. She looked at the wall clock. 

10:10 AM

The sound of a straight beeping noise greeted EunB's ears. Her mind was flooded and clouded. 

No

She wobbly walked over the the bed, pushing past her sobbing members, shoving the doctors away. And there she was. RiSe, lying there. 

EunB dropped to her knees beside the bed. Her lips trembled as she clutched the white bed sheets. Her eyes watered. 

"You're kidding me. YOU'RE ING KIDDING ME RIGHT." 

EunB collapsed. She shook off the doctors arms and scrunched up more of the white sheets in her hands. She fell back onto her bum, her hands shaking completely. 

EunB screamed. 

~|~|~

EunB stuck the laminated photo on her view mirror. She cradled the outline of RiSe's face ever so slightly. 

She jammed the key in and the car engine started, the noise clouding over her thoughts. 

Her foot applied pressure on the pedal, her right hand turned the key. EunB closed her eyes as the car began to move. 

A lone tear dripped down her cheek. 

Rise mianhae

EunB applied more pressure, the car started to increase speed. 

I'm sorry I couldn't stay

More. EunB opened her eyes. She could see the edge of the cliff clearly. 

It's too hard to stay without you

EunB clutched the steering wheel. 

Its okay 

And EunB felt that drop when she went over the cliff.