Chapter 7

''The Others''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jiyong POV]

I was feeling annoyed, more than usual. At least a dozen of people had asked him about his broken nose. They were snickering openly and making up rumors behind his back. Luckily Yongbae was around to shoo away some giggling girls and concerned fanboys. I had spent the night in the school infirmary at the insistence of Elder Gummy. The school physician, Elder Lexy had insisted on his admission in order to ensure he did not choke in his own blood during his sleep. He knew he should be mad at Elder Gummy for telling Elder Lexy to not use her magic to fix his broken bloodied nose as Jiyong needed to be taught a lesson for abandoning his personal assignment tasked by The Elders and Headmaster Yang. But whatever she said made sense. He knew she was right and that he deserve it. But a broken nose is not a good look. He glared at all his haters and secretly vowed to get back at them all.

 

[Nobody POV]

Then he walked in. Lee Seunghyun. His room mate. Followed by Daesung. Jiyong heard from Yongbae that he spent the night in Daesung's dorm last night. Jiyong smirked to himself. That kid is probably too afraid to show his stupid face back in their dorm room. Fine by him if he decided to stay permanently at Daesung's dorm. Who cares about his stupid assignment? He rather endure the special gym cleaning duty for the entire semester!

As Jiyong continued staring at the new kid and realized that he was looking for empty seats around TOP hyung. ! He will be that close to him! Jiyong tsk-ed showed his disgust. However, what happened next made him more pissed off even further. TOP hyung pulled out the empty seat and gestured Seungri to sit beside him. Jiyong seethed in his seat as the new kid smiled at TOP hyung and sat down beside him. Daesung looked a little unsure before the new kid pulled out the next empty seat beside him and sat down. Just then the home room teacher came in. Chaerin called the class to stand at attention and greet him. 

"Turn to page 4 of your textbook please. Can anyone tell me what is the importance and function of the 'Tree of Life' that is found in the middle of our school field? What about the forbidden fruit? Why is it called the forbidden fruit? What exactly is it's function? And why is it aptly called the forbidden fruit? What about the hell buttefly?" He asked the class. Everyone looked around.

"Kwon Jiyong,kindly refrain from drooling on my textbook th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter