Kris One Shot

An Unordinary Night

 It was like any other weekend that Anthony and I spent together. We usually go eat dinner at a restaurant that's owned by an ajumma. Although not many people come here and it's a bit old and run down, the food is fantastic. 

The bell hanging above us rung as I open the door. I walk in with Anthony following behind me. We both got our orders and sat down across from each other at the picnic like tables. 

"It looks like we're the only ones here again" Anthony said.

I looked around the restaurant and nodded "Yeah, I guess we are." I bend my head down to get a bite of my food but something felt strange. Like a pair of eyes piercing through my soul. I look up to see Anthony staring at my sweatshirt and shaking his head.

"You are obsessed." he said.

"Am not!" I reply looking down at my sweatshirt. It was an EXO sweatshirt with Kris' name on the front and 'WOLF 00' on the back. Do you know how long I've waited for this sweatshirt? A long time. Like a really long time. Also I wouldn't say that I'm obsessed. It's more like being extremely dedicated to what I like, and what I like is Kris and EXO but mostly Kris. Lol as erted as that sounds.

We both ate and talked for a while when the bell rang indicating that someone was entering the restaurant. I look up to see who was walking through the door. I swear my eyes were about to pop out of my head. I cannot believe that these people and I are within a 100 feet diameter. I can't believe that EXO just walked through the door. I mean their so amazingly beautiful. Why are they here? How did they even know about this place? What is going on? How is this real life? Oh my god they're so perfect! Omo and we're breathing the same air! What?!?! 

I continued to casually eat my food and tried to play it cool so that they won't think that I'm crazy. Right? 

As EXO walks by our table I can feel my heart beating faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster.... Wait. Did EXO just sit down at the table behind me? I take a quick glance to my side to see that yes indeed they did just sit down behind me. 

I place my face in my hands wondering; what is life anymore? I can't right now, I can't even, I just can't. What am I even feeling right now? I don't know what I'm feeling. My inner fangirl is about to explode within me. I don't even know what is happening. What?!

Sitting across from me is a human named Anthony who is trying to contain his laugh because of my reaction. Feeling irritated I kicked his leg. "Oh I'm sorry but is this situation so amusing to you?"

"Uh hell yeah it is," He said as a few chuckles escaped from his mouth. "Why don't you turn around and say hi?"

"What? No I can't do that. They're eating, I don't want to bother them." 

"Well at least move all of your hair to the front so that they can see the back of your jacket." Anthony said with a cheeky smile.

"Just shut up and eat." I said throwing a plastic spoon at him.

"Hey, don't be throwing plastic spoons at Anthony now." I laughed at his comment and looked behind him to see a familiar figure walking past the windows of restaurant. 

"Oh crap why is he here?" I whispered trying to keep my head low.

"Who?" Anthony turned around to see who I was talking about.

"No Anthony turn back around." I said with a panicky tone in my voice. The next second I heard something that I really didn't want to hear. The little bell above the door rung. " ." Why did he have to come in here?!

"Hey! Long time no see babe!" His voice boomed throughout the restaurant making me cringe. He sat down beside me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Luke." I said awkwardly removing his arm off my shoulder. He scooted closer to me making me feel uncomfortable. I looked at Anthony seeking for help.

"Uh so Luke, what are you doing here?" Anthony asked.

"Oh you know just walking through the neighborhood when I saw you guys and I thought hey! Why not come in and say hi." Luke answered and putting his arm around my waist pulling me in closer to his side.

I don't know what he's trying to do, I mean I absolutely despise him and we broke up about half a year ago. Why is he being all touchy and close to me? Gross. Like I would ever get back together with that jerk's sorry . I decided release myself from his grasp and got up so that I could sit beside Anthony instead, when I got up I felt someone smack my . Did he do what I think he just did?! Who does this guy think he is?! I turned myself around so that I could yell at him."Hey can you not touch me like that?! And what the heck are you trying to do?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Get the hell out if my life, that's what I mean!" I really can't stand him.

"Oh are we cursing now?" He said while grabbing my wrist."Well listen you little I highly recommend the you don't curse at me I front of all these people." He was too close to my face for my liking. I yanked my arm back and took a step away from him.

Anthony got up and walked towards Luke putting his hand on Luke's shoulder. "Hey man that's enough."

"Bruh get off me." Getting Anthony's hand off his shoulder. Luke grabbed my arm again and pulled down the sleeve of my jacket taking off the bracelet that I was wearing. I felt my heart skipped a beat.

"Luke give it back." I swear I was about to have a heart attack.

"What? This bracelet? The last gift your dad gave you before he died?" Right then everything felt like it was going in slow motion; he broke the bracelet and I watched as the pieces slowly fall to the ground. I could almost feel myself crying but I fought back the tears.

I lifted up my head so that I could look him in the eye. "You're a real ."

"Thanks that means so much coming from you," I just end wanted to punch that sarcastic tone out of him but he wasn't done talking. "What are you gonna do now? Run back home and cry in your mommy's arms? Oh wait! You can't do that because she's to busy drowning herself in alcohol! She won't comfort a helpless person like you."

That did it. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed myself past him and ran into the bathroom and started bawling my eyes out in the corner. 

*Kris' POV*

The girl ran past our table and made her way towards the bathroom. Jeez, what was that guy Luke's problem. I looked over to see what he was doing but only to find him on the ground with that other guy, Anthony I think was his name, on top punching the out of him. I chuckled.

I got up so that I could go comfort the girl but I was stopped by Chanyeol. 

"Hyung sit down I'll go comfort her."

"No, I'll go. Besides she's wearing my jacket not your's."

*Your POV*

I was crying in the corner when I heard the bathroom door open. Crap I forgot to lock it. I seriously don't want to deal with this guy anymore. "Luke go away."

"But what if I don't want to go away?"

That's not Luke's voice. I look up and see Kris standing by the door. Not wanting him to see me like this, I hid my face in my arms. "Kris please go away, I don't want you to see me like this." His footsteps became louder as he got closer. He got me up on my feet and pulled me in for a hug. I couldn't help but cry even more in his embrace.

I stood there in Kris' arms crying as he softly patted my back and whispered positive things in my ear trying to comfort me. After about a minute my crying had calm down a bit, Kris pulled back from the hug. He took his hands and cupped my face wiping away the remaining tears with his thumbs. 

We then stood there just staring into each other's eyes. He broke eye contact and looked down at my lips then in my eyes again. Slowly his face came closer to mine until it was only a centimeter away. I soon felt his lips pressed against mine as he kissed me. It took me a second to comprehend what was going on and I kissed him back. His hands found their way to my waist pulling me in closer closing the gap between us, with my hands on around his neck. The kiss slowly got more passionate as he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted and let him explore every inch of my mouth. His warm, soft lips were addictive and I craved for more but sadly all good moments have to come to an end.

Kris pulled back and looked towards the door, "Uh..we should probably go."

"Oh yeah, we should." I replied even though I was a bit disappointed that the kiss couldn't have lasted a little longer.

Kris and I exchanged numbers and walked out of the bathroom. Unfortunately I saw something that I didn't expect to see. The police were here and they got Luke and Anthony ; did ajumma call them? I ran to one of the police officers and asked him if Anthony was being arrested or something.

"No, we're taking him down to the station and he's going to stay in the holding cell until a parent or a guardian picks him up." Said the officer.

I went down to the station and waited with Anthony until one of his parents came. We didn't really talk but I decided to break the silence. "Hey Anthony?"

He turned his head to face me, "Hmm?".

"Thanks for what you did back there." I said with my head hanging a bit low.

"No problem. I mean that made you cry the least I could do was beat the out of him." Anthony had a smirk on his face. I smiled.

A few minutes later his older sister came to pick him up. He was lucky that neither of his parents knew, God only knows what would've happened if they did. We said bye to each other and went back to our homes.

After I got home I decided to take a shower. Once I got out I put on my pajamas, headed towards my bed, and checked the time; it was almost midnight. I was about to fall asleep when my phone beeped. I check my phone to see who texted me.

Kris:

Good night xx