final

GoodDay!

jessica's pov:

*sigh* soooooooo bored.. better go to Taetae eonnie and HYo eonnie's shop

______inside the shop__________

"hey yo whatcha doin" Hyo eonnie's alone in th shop as I asked her.

"Oh, I'm changing the summer styles into Christmas style"

"where's Taetae Eonnie?"

"*sighs* with Teuk oppa, DATING!"

"and she leaves me alone working TIRED"

"ahhhh..so do you want he--------"

"nuna, I'm done with the cleaning in the stock room" A pink-haired boy suddenly came out of the stock room.

"Oh hi..." he said akwardly when he saw me

"hello..."I also spoke then whispered something to Hyo eonnie "Who is he?" "Oh,he's L.joe,Eunhyuk's brother "

"L.joe this is Jessica,one of my bestfriends. Jess,like what I've told you, he's Eunhyuk's brother"

"Is she lying?" I asked L.joe when we handshaked

"huh?"he asked me confused. "I mean are you really that monkey's brother. you guys don't look like----------"

"Look like brother? I've heard that millions of time from the persons who saw my brother.How bout you shortie, you don't look like Taeyeon and Leeteuk's mixture and you claim yourself as their daughter?" Eunhyuk oppa spoke as he entered the shop.

"What a pathetic monkey you really are, oppa.You're brother got all the charms while you get few..Pathetic"

"what the-----"before Hyukkie oppa could continue his words. someone entered the shop.

"What are ya talkin bout to my lil' kid. huh Hyuk?" It's Leeteuk oppa(appa gom)

"Pity you. My dear's right He's handsome"Tae eonnie spoke

they were battling out as a team couple vs. couple.While me and L.joe is just looking at them,half-humiliatin half-feeling pathetic about them.

"hey,Want to go to an icecream parlour?" he offered "yeah, I'd rather leave than to see their pathetic states"

while we are walking I can hear Tae and Hyo eonnie fighting about height.("I'm taller")("No you just look tall because  you're using insoles to reach Teuk oppa's height")

______________________outside the shop_______________________

"I haven't introduced myself properly yet. I'm L.joe Byunghyun Lee" "Ah..I'm Jessica Jung Sooyeon.16 years old"

"so I'm older to you"he sniggered..."I'm 18 years old"

"then I should call you sunbae---" "NO! you should call me oppa"

"arraseo. L.joe oppa"

"ladies first" he spoke as he opened the door through the icecream parlour "thanks.L.Joe OPPA"

"what's your favorite flavour?"he asked me "cookies 'n cream"  "oh...we're the same. oh two cookies 'n cream grande"

we walked to an empty good for two table. while we are wating at the order we talked and joked around about our oppa's and eonnie's.

"soo you stayed for America for how many years leaving you're monkey brother behind?"

"yeah"

"you know I noticed we had a lot of things in common......."

when our order came we ate our icecream with the joinings of our chat when he suddenly wipe the end of my lower lip that causes to send shiver and goosebumps down my spine.

"ohh..sorry there's just a -a" "it's okay" I let out a small laugh with his stuttering

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

after an hour at the icecream parlour we decided to go back to the shop.As we enter we saw a pair of eyes staring at us

"so we're have you been?"Hyo eonnie spoke dead serious"

"Oh,we-we just leave you gys since you are fighting"

"really?"

"haish.....I better go home before this thing starts.annyeong!"

_end of pov_

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

after 1 week of Jessica and L.joe's secret meeting they became closer.What they don't know is that they like eah other more than friend..

                                                                                                                                                           07:00 pm.DownTown Seoul Park

"hey"someone covered Jessica's eyes "oh!" It was L.joe

"whatcha reading" "harry potter"Jessica squeled

"in speaking of that wanna watch the movie??"   "as long as the tickets is your responsibility.Mine's popcorn and drinks"Jessica said while she eye-smiled.

"arraseo"

__inside the moviehouse___

"let's sit there Jessie" "why at the back?"

after 50 minutes of watching. Jessica is focused watching while L.joe, Jessica not knowing, watching her not the movie....

L.joe got distracted looking at her because of many squels including Jessica.

"wah.so sweet"jessica squeled "so sweet" when L.joe looked up the screen he saw hermione and ron kissing in the chamber of secrets  then he thinks of something.what does it feel to kiss?How soft Jessica's lips?  those are just the questions he's acting himself.

after an hour or two.....

"that was a nice ending of a movie saga, wasn't it L.joe oppa?"Jessica turned up to see L.joe sleeping

"hey"she spoke to his ears while pokinghis cheeks,they were so close that their skins barely touch.L.joe nudged and slowly opened his eyes, to his great surprise Jessica is just an inch close to Jessica

"good you're awake.how long are you sleeping?"   " I fell asleep for an hour, I think"L.joe asked rubbing his chest because of the sensation he felt when he saw Jessica's face close to him.

"get up,I wanna enjoy the night breeze"Jessica spoke while helping L.joe get up by the means of holding his hands..

________________________________________________

                                                                                                                                                               10:00pm.SEOUL PARK

"it's so fun,wasn't it,L.joe?"

"yeah....."  "what's with you L.joe oppa?" she asked while she sat down beside L.joe

"nothing"

"what do you mean by nothing?"       "no need to worry"

"I just want to know" "okay"

to her great surprise L.joe leaned closer and closer until their lips met. It was sooo shocking for Jessica that she almost felt that she was paralyzed.

L.joe pulled over and whispered something to Jessica "Jessica, I LOVE YOU."  he pulled back and look up to her to his surprise she is smiling.

"you know I love you to, L.joe oppa" and she leaned closer and put her left hand to his neck and kiss his lips softly.

when they parted  L.Joe spoke"Jessica, will you be mine?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hahaha..... I don't know what has got in me to create a one-shot but i do hope you enjoy it.......

and I soooooooo love HARRY POTTER so I used the movie...... please do comment to criticize or to show you liked it.......please?*puppy eyes*