Breath taking reality

Beautiful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Hey " you heard a sweet voice called you from behind.

You look back and was startled at Sungjong's presence.

" Lee Sung Jong " you gasped, surprised.

He smiled brightly and sat beside you. You stared at him with skeptic look, actually wondering why he was suddenly approaching you because as far as you know; you are a stranger in his life.

You nervously looked at him " W-why? What d-do you w-want?" you asked, stuttering.

He still smiled, his teeth showing like "an angel sent from heaven"

You saw him peeking at the papers you are previously working on before he came, which you quickly hid away . Those were math assignments, Calculus to be exact. You are struggling hard in answering those head breaking equations and you didn't want him to see it  because you might just embarass yourself.  Did I already told you he's a certified Math genius?

" What is it? " he said, snatching the papers from you but you quickly hid it away from his sight. Didn't I tell you his a math master?

"What do want?" you asked the second time and he stared at you.

You stared back, slowly drowning in his stare.

He was your long time crush. You’re not friends, he's not your classmate and as far as you know , you were stranger to him. He didn't know you but you knew him. Very well. How come? Because I'm a pro stalker HA-HA.

" D-do you know me? " You asked again.

He nodded after a minute of silence " hm (insert Y/N) " he uttered

" Since when? how? " you asked, curious. How did he know you? you didn't even introduce yourself to him.

He pointed your I.D card and you pouted,  feeling how dumb you are to expect that he might knew you liked him. IN YOUR DREAMS.

" Ah- " You look away, slightly sulking. Feeling a little bit disappointed.

" Maybe I can help you with that? " He said after a while. You stared back, knowing that your face were only inches away. Your cheeks heat up and you felt the butterflies inside your tummy started to fly like crazy again.

He noticed how tense you are and chuckled  a bit " Or would you mind, if maybe you can help me with my q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter