001

His Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note.

Take note that:

this is a sequel to my oneshot Moonlight.  A year has passed since Moonlight. The story starts off as a continuation of the foreword. I am more than thankful for you all :)

 

 

Before going to sleep that night, Chanyeol received a text message from his precious goddess.

 

From My Dara ♥

Chanyeol-ahhhh~ Thank you :)

 

 

He couldn't help but smile like an idiot, an idiot totally in love. Dara was texting him more often and video chat as well. He felt like he was on cloud nine whenever they spent time together or made time for each other. Members from both groups were starting to recognize as well.

 

To My Dara ♥

What for? :)

 

From My Dara ♥

For being my pillar, for being everything, really ^^

 

To My Dara ♥

Anything for you :*

 

No reply followed after which made Chanyeol think maybe he pushed it too far with that kissing face. His phone then vibrated indicating someone was calling him. It was her.

 

“Hey,” she greeted

“Hi,” he answered

“Can you go out?” she asked

“Sure, are you okay?”

“Yeah, just please come out,” she was baby talking

“What a cutie,” Chanyeol told her

“Let me call you when I get out of dorm,” he added

“Come now, pretty please,”

“But I am in my jammies already,”

“Pleaseeee.”

 

Chanyeol laughed at the thought of Dara's expression while saying it. She is so adorable, he thought.

 

“Fine,” he gave in.

 

The other members were too busy minding their own business to notice him leave. When he opened the door, he was stunned to see Dara in front of him. He immediately shut the door behind him close. Even though Dara had a disguise on, he could always recognize her. She was wearing baggy sweat pants and a plain white v-neck. She looked like a child wearing a full grown man's clothes. She could have passed as a boy too, if not for the red, bobcut wig she was wearing.

 

“Is that a fake mole on your face?” he poked her

“What a way to greet me.”

 

Chanyeol smiled and then wrapped his arms around her.

 

“Someone might see us,” Dara whispered

“I don't care.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter