The Message

Forbidden Fate of Love and Hatred

'I'm in front the gates. Meet me now or I'll leave you,' those technical words glared brightly from the 4 screen of her precious hand phone and the young girl made a surprised yet still blank face.

She sighed weakly, her always cheerful mood went down the drain this instant as she read back the short message over and over again to confirm what she was reading does exist or not while her other unoccupied hand increased the speed of shoving different subjects of books into her own locker clumsily. She felt helpless as she never refused an order from the demonic man who sent it.

As she was too busy putting her things inside the medium sized locker, she failed to realize the presence of a slightly taller male student with his bottom lip pursued into a small pout who surprisingly appeared from behind her back, avoiding her line of eyesight almost mysteriously.

The eyeliner boy took the opportunity to stole a sneak peek from the gloomy girl's small device she was holding very freely in their school's public hallway.

The older's childish pout soon switched into an upset frown and his eyes fumed with anger with some hints of jealousy as he stood there, staring into the small screen written with idiotic words in his point of view; yet the amusingly naive girl hadn't even noticed there's a furious invisible aura around her.

The moment she had put in the last of her things, the angry boy behind her suddenly changed his face expression back into an adorable face with another one of his infamous pouts. He quickly took action for the blank-face lady to notice his obvious presence, so he quickly wrapped his long slim arms around her neck and pushed himself forward; He was giving the now shocked friend of him a lovely ordinary couple's backhug whilst his chin rested onto one of her shoulder blade - secretly enjoying the comfortable warmth of the skin to skin contact he experienced right now.

"Watcha doing, Suji?" he asked innocently, like a kid with a playful tone in his voice. His eyesight still lied onto those small words in her hand phone she kept holding onto from the start.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, Byun Baekhyun," Suzy almost screamed her lungs out if it wasn't for the hallway filled with groups of noisy high school students. She turned off her phone which made Baekhyun hissed annoyingly under his breath and he was quite lucky Suzy didn't hear him sound like a grumpy snake.

Suzy spun her heels with a hand on her chest, which meant his sudden back hug attack had affect on her greatly, her quick and heavy pants of breathings showed even better results.

The first thing that happened was a no ordinary friendly greeting by the eyeliner boy who used a wide and stupid grin. His innocent pure white baby face made it seem like nothing had ever happened just a moment ago. She shot an annoyed look, not satisfied by the way he greeted her today so shockingly. Baekhyun frowned at her expression, both teengers not liking each other's actions.

"Is that the way you greet your boyfriend after I had a hard time escaping from History class?" he made an attempt to defend himself with a more innocent look, arms crossing sharply on his chest.

"I already told you like a million times, you're not my boyfriend," she gave up to her friend's usual jokes with a low sigh, not really upset or angry at him for having a weird personality and sneak attacks of many kinds of embraces in different kind of positions; after so many years with him since day one of their life in this world, she still hasn't get used to a friendly relationship with the eyeliner lover, Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun felt a painful sting in his heart as those sinful words came out from those soft and attractive lips, the reason were yet to know why.

"Well technically, I'm you're only boyfriend and you're my girlfriend," the boy proved a half fake evidence of their current relationshi with a playful tone in the end, which was a useless fact for almost no one will never believe in his simple logic.

Suzy stood there for a second as those serious gaze pierced through Baekhyun's face who was utterly confused by the girl's uncomfortable eye to eye contact, before she lay her head low; eyes now meeting with the solid concrete of the ground.

"...It's impossible for you to be my boyfriend though..." she whispered to herself under her breath with a weak tone. The sudden sentence made her childhood friend frown upset upon hearing her answer. Still with her head low, Suzy turned around, fixing her bag and slowly retreated from the frozen boy who was still in a process of deciphering what she just said.

Suddenly, a hand suddenly grabbed her wrist, halting her footsteps and movements from meeting a certain someone who is currently waiting impatiently in front of the school gates. She lifted up her head, facing back to the source of the warm hold and her wrist was expectantly caught by Baekhyun himself, worries and rage written on his pale white face.

She arched an eyebrow of the boy's movements as she threw a confused and annoyed glare, scanning for a answer on why he did that.

"Are you going home now?" he questioned softly with a voice almost sounding like a gloomy ghost. It was weird because Baekhyun was always happy and energetic no matter what dangerous situation he could be in. Suzy parted her lips slightly; her face softened a little bit then she answered,

"Yes. He... Is waiting for me."

The boy's eyes burned with rage and jealousy; his hand unconsciously tightened around Suzy's wrist, letting out his unknown hurt feelings by squeezing the small petite hand without realizing his own actions. He let go of her wrist the moment he heard a painful whimper escaping from the female's pale lips. His eyes widened in shocked as he saw the white skin of her wrist became dark red as Suzy brushed her fingertips onto the abused surface slowly.

"I'm still recovering, Baek," she faked a soft smile, still rubbing the newly bruised flesh but the named boy still didn't budge from his spot as he saw another one of her unreal expression;  it was no different from the days before he saw her countless times.

"I got to go. Chat with me later, okay?"

With the kind smile on her face, she waved her other healthy hand a goodbye to the cold face Baekhyun as she walked away slowly; turning into a corner down in the hallway.

The remains of her figure lost from Baekhyun's sight and he calmly breathed out as he lifted up one of his hands. He stared at the silver bracelet he wore everyday around his wrist, carved with unforgettable beautiful words; It was a precious treasure he will never throw away - a bracelet that showed their relationship as an infinite couple. But did his beloved Suzy admit it? No, she never had and never will.

And that's what made Baekhyun think he live in a miserable life without his Suzy by his side as another person took her away from him, all his hopes and dreams were crushed completely by his girlfriend's husband. An unknown tear rolling down to his cheek as he tried to control all of his hatred and feelings.

"...I hate you, Suzy..."

Suzy used all of her strength and sprinted off as Baekhyun was not at her eye sight anymore. She felt guilt surrounding her body as she left her childhood friend alone. But she can apologize anytime, right? He wouldn't be angry at her, right? Those questions were left unanswered. She lost the track of time maybe because of the same person she left a moment ago. However, he was not the one to blame though, she was the one at fault for not leaving earlier.

Right now, her body burned like fire as she ran at a fast speed to the school gates. It was because of the previous night's treatment she received in every part of her. As she arrived, the sky already painted itself into beautiful orange and yellow colors, a sign showing it's almost becoming dark and new night time coming - which means she was also awfully late.

The rays of sunlight touched her face, a black modern car caught her sight. Her body shook uncontrollably with fear when a familiar man leaning uncomfortably onto the car by his back side, arms crossed on his chest like a boss, his eye brows knitted together - eyes obviously showed anger only.

Her feet halted to a stop, followed by her own breathing; as she don't know what to do anymore - her brain messing up badly. Just then, the male also noticed her presence and he's not that happy to begin with. The name of the young adult she will never forget for the rest of her life.

"Now, look who finally decided to show up. You really are begging to receive more punishment, huh, you piece of trash."

Her furious husband, Park Chanyeol.