Felt wronged

Wrong Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN'S POV 

It's been several days i dated taemin and cheated on eunji at the same time. I felt so wrong doing this. I decided to tell eunji in the morning, as i am going to tell her, she came to me and said "i know you cheated on me with taemin, it's okay if you don't like me, I already had a replacement of you..." then she  walked away. I felt my heart shattered into pieces... my baboji... 

At that same day, bomi, chorong, namjoo and hayoung went to me. "eunji knew." i said. hayoung and namjoo had a shock on their faces while both bomi and chorong just nodded and calm. "bomi told eunji, naeun-ah" chorong said and bomi continued "yess, because I can't stand you doing this to eunji." i can't believe bomi did that. I just sighed. 

 

After that, taemin went to me, after eunji left me, i decided to take taemin sunbae seriously but then i realize that i made a wrong choice. "Naeunnie, i am sorry, but i was just using you to make minho jealous and confess to me, sorry, we have to break up, bye and sorry Naeunnie..." taemin walked away.... I have no one now. 

I decided to go to the toilet, and i decided to cry. As i was sobbing, I heard someone came in to the toilet and it was chorong. She saw me crying then asked what happened. I told her that both taemin and eunji left me. Chorong pats my back then hugs me, "it's okay naeun-ah, i think eunji will come back for you, just wait for a while," she said leaving me confused."it's not that she has fully move on from you, remember when you both make out like everywhere," she continued and I nodded. Maybe eunji haven't fully move on, a least that's what I hope. 

Class started again, today we have music class, the teacher asked us to sing in front of the class. The teacher picked randomly, after several people in my class sung, it's my turn. "i will sing Miracles in December, for someone in this class" the class clapped and wanted to know who was i singing for . (the lyrics aren't mine)

 

I am searching for the one I can't see anymore 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter