B For Biology

The RickJoe Alphabet

B For Biology

They first met in biology class. They both knew about the other before though.

Everyone in school knew them. L.Joe the school’s badass, always in fights and rarely listening to the teachers. 

Ricky was known for much different reasons. He was a genius and had skipped three grades. That didn’t mean he was a snob, even the grumpiest teacher smiled when they saw him. Everyone swore Ricky’s grin could stop wars.

Their biology teacher had hoped that by pairing the two up Ricky’s kindness would rub off on L.Joe or at least cancel out L.Joe’s wickedness.

Before the first class was finished Ricky had a bleeding nose and L.Joe bloody knuckles.

L.Joe could only stare in shock as the boy he just punched gave him a shaky smile and complimented his strength.

He was even more amazed when in the next biology lesson, Ricky insisted on staying as L.Joe’s partner. No one had ever wanted anything to do with him after he hit them, unless it was revenge. He didn’t know how to react.

Two weeks passed by quietly. L.Joe didn’t have much time to fight when he was pondering over the strange boy.

Ricky had taken to filling the silence in biology with his chatter. L.Joe didn’t mind it though. The young genius had a soft voice, if it were anyone else talking nonstop he would have punched them again.

“I’m.. Sorry for punching you when we first met.”

“I already forgave you for that.”

“Why though? I mean why did you forgive me? We weren’t friends then.” Why were you so kind?

“Life is better when you’re not filled with hatred. I would rather have you as a friend than an enemy. Besides you punched practically every student in the school, it wasn’t like my punch was personal.” Ricky grinned at him and L.Joe smiled back.

Strangely in the next couple days any student who was mean to Ricky were all sporting broken noses and L.Joe bruised knuckles. 

 

 

 

 

AN: the next short story will not be a high school AU like A and B were I promise! it's just turned midnight here hehe. maybe I'll upload another one today if I have time. <333 Hope you liked it~ Please leave a comment to tell me what you think. thank you~! <3

 

Next Chapter: C For Cent.