Kiss

Ouch!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Soojung's POV


It's already night time and me and Baekhyun are going to watch a movie!!! I'm so excited! Baekhyun and I have been living together for 4 months. I really love him so much. Baekhyun's in the kitchen making the popcorn because obviously we can't watch a movie without popcorn. 

"Yah! Hyunnie, are you almost done?" I yelled so that Baekhyun could hear me.

"Yes my baby! It's just popping! Get it?" He yelled back and laughed at his own joke.

"Silly Baekhyun." I said and chuckled. I was so bored so I grabbed my clip and played with it because I was bored. I opened and closed it. 

"I wonder what will happen if I clip it on my lips?" I mumbled so I did. 

"AHHH!!! HYUNNIE IT HURTS!!! HELP ME!" I screamed because obviously I was hurt. I can hear some crashing sound in the kitchen. Well obviously it was Baekhyun. Clumsy Baekkie.

"WHY?! WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Baekhyun yelled and tripped. 

"Don't worry! My lips just hurts..." I said and rubbed my lips. Baekhyun finally sat next to me and cupped my face.

"Why? What happened?" He asked and I looked down because I'm too embarrassed to tell him. 

"Yah, look at me and tell me." He said cupping my chin making me look at him.

"I-I-I..." I stuttered, too embarrassed to say it.

"What is it?" Baekhyun said leaning closer to me.

"I accidentally clipped my lips because I was bored..." I said looking down while covering my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter