Final

Crazy In Love

Minzy opened her eyes and grinned as she looked to see she was lying next to the man she loved. He lay still as she reached out to touch his face. He was cold, which caused her to frown as she pulled the covers up onto him. She never understood why he liked to kick off the covers in the middle of the night, but who was she to judge. Bending over, she brushed her lips across his cheek for a chaste kiss as she crept off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Flipping on the the light, she frowned yet again as she saw a huge mess all over the floor. Kicking the clothing that lay on the floor to the side to clear a path, she made her way into the bath tube to take a nice hot bath. Sighing as she soaked peacefully in the tube, she wished she didn't have to leave the nice warmth that surrounded her, but she knew better. He would wake soon and she had better get breakfast started.

As she went to work scrambling the eggs, she swayed her hips to the melody that filled the kitchen. Grinning as she flipped the pancakes today just might be a good day. "Good morning," a groggy voice called.

Biting the edge of her lower lip, she flipped the freshly made pancake onto the plate before turning, "Good morning!"

"What has you in such a good mood," he yond as he took a seat at the table.

She shrugged as she began to place the various breakfast items onto the table, "No reason really. I just woke up knowing that today was going to be a good day."

He nodded as he let the aroma of her cooking over take him, "Sounds good to me." Stuffing his face, he spoke with a full mouth, "I'm going to be working late again tonight."

It was in that moment, he had shot her down, "What?"

"I know, but work has me..."

"Tied up," she finished his sentence as she took a seat across from him. Interlocking her hands she leaned up against them, "Can't you take a day off?"

He shook his head as he drank up the freshly squeezed orange juice, "No babe you know I can't."

Minzy shrugged as she frowned, "Are you sure?"

"If there was a way I could escape from all my paper work then you know I would," he reached out to take her hand in his.

Sighing she nodded in understanding as she accepted his hand into her own, "But Taeyang I did go out of my way to bring all your paper work home."

"What do you mean by that," he questioned her.

"Exactly what I meant, I brought all your work home. I just thought that you would like to be in a more relaxing setting to help get everything done so I brought your work to your home office."

Taeyang paused as he wondered how she went about it, "But...you never came into my office yesterday. Weren't you home all that time?"

"So you think," she giggled as she winked at him. "Go check," she squeezed his hand to encourage him.

Taeyang slowly rose to his feet as he gazed at her curiously. Did she really go to his office last night? He could've sworn that his phone tracker on her said she was home the entire time. Yet she kept insisting that he should go and look in his office.

His feet felt heavy with every step he took before he reached the door, while his heart began to pound so loudly that he couldn't hear anything else. What exactly was the matter with him? He wasn't sure, but something felt off. As he came face to face with the door, a chill ran down his spine. Reaching for the door knob, he did his best to not seem afraid before he turned the door knob to reveal his office.

Gasping as he fell to his knees, it was as though the wind was knocked out of him, "What's wrong? Don't you like my surprise gift to you?" Minzy walked past him as she leaned against the chair, "I hope you don't mind that she's all tied up. I figured that's how you liked her."

"You're sick," he breathed as tears began to roll down his face.

"I'm sick? Well that's not fair to say," she coughed a laugh in disblief. "Is the knife a little too much?" Reaching over the dead woman's tied up body, she pulled the kitchen knife out of her cold chest. "There, is that better?"

"How could you," he cried as he craddled himself.

"How could I," she asked as she pointed the point of the knife at her chest. "Now see that isn't fair either. That's not fair for you out of all people to give me judging eyes," she shook the knife in the air back and forth as she stepped closer to him.

"You're crazy," he stumbled backwards.

Smirking she couldn't agree more, "That's what love does to a person. But you wouldn't understand that since you never truly loved someone."

"So what do you want from me," he panicked as she neared him.

Shaking her head in disgust, she kicked him hard in the face making him fall back allowing her to sit across his chest while she pressed the blade of the knife to his throat, "I want you to give me my old life back. I want you to love me and only me! Is that too crazy to ask?!"

"Minzy...please...let's talk this...out," he cautiously spoke as he felt the blade digging into his skin.

His begging made her frown causing her to think back to earlier that morning. Today was going to be a good day she could feel it. "No I would rather show you just how much I love you Taeyang." Grinning to herself as his bloody murder screams filled her ears, it was the last thing she remembered before blacking out.

 

Author's Notes:

I had written this oneshot a while back but it didn't save after a two hour writing session. So I just left it alone until now, because I need to put out a fic for my girl Minzy's birthday. It's a whole new fic since I went in a less graphic and less insane direction. But it was probably because I wrote this fic to Sam Smith's- I'm Not the Only One. But yeah thanks for reading. Hope everyone can check out my writing competition that I'm hosting, it's called Vivid Dreams. It's for both oneshots and chaptered fics and it comes with prizes!