Chapter 3

Double Couple Trouble

After talking tour around the campus with Yoona, Seohyun took a stroll around the campus again and Yoona had chores in class to do before class began.

Seohyun was walking down the path alone, she observe the sight of high school girls and boys clutching their hands together and whispering sweet-nothings to one another. She has never experienced such relationships. She envied them.

When she was in an all-girls school, Seohyun alway dream of having a boyfriend that wait for her after school, holding hands as they walked home together, and spend time with one another.

"What am I thinking, Seohyun" Seohyun told herself while shaking her thoughts off,

She went into her classroom and sat on her desk. Sitting up straight, she noticed something glimmering on the tip of her desk. Picking it up, she found a letter with glitters on the envelope, decorated with keroro stickers.

A smile formed on her face as she read the lovely-written letter. It says:

To the girl who caught my attention from the very first time,

First love is always pure
Not caused by looks or fame
Only with it comes a hope
That that person feels the same

Until the day we meet again
May it be near or far
You'll be with me till my days are through
My love, my shining star

With love,
XXX


Her lips curled into a big smile from ear to ear. Throughout the whole lesson, she was smiling unknowingly. Suddenly, a thought knocked her senses.

"How did this letter end up here anyways,if the one who sent me this letter is a boy?" she wondered.

"Stranger" she thought


---

"Bbbbrrrriiinnnggggg" The school bell rang.

"Eghh... Finally, it's break time!" Seohyun said and stretched herself. She say Yoona standing by the door come up to her. Yoona was about walk but Seohyun held her back

"Yoona, I need to talk to you about something." Seohyun held her back.

"Please don't tell the other unnies about this" she continue.

"Yes and sure thing," she looked at Seohyun with suspiciously, waiting for her to speak up.

"Ahhh" she tried to speak but no words came out of . Debating to herself on whether to tell her or not, Yoona took the shimmering letter on the desk.

"Oooo, what's this?" she examined the letter.

"Read it," Seohyun ordered, waiting for her to react.

While reading the letter, a smile spread across Yoona's face as soon as she finished reading the letter.

"Awwwwwww, my best friend got a secret admirer! How lovely." Yoona tesed her while hugging her as she swayed back and forth. "Do you know who he is?"

"Nope. But my question is, How the letter got here?... I mean, there is over thousands of student that goes here, we don't know who would left a letter on my desk." she thought.

"UNLESS it isn't from a guy," Yoona continued.

"No, that wasn't what I was thinking. Are you crazy? Am I really that appealing to the girls, to the extent of attracting the same gender?" she laughed.

"Who knows" Yoona shrugged her shoulders and kept reading the letter, looking for a hint.

Seohyun's face slightly tilted as she puts on an indescribable expression. "I'm definitely straight."

Noticing the change of expression on her face, Yoona laughed. "Seo Joo Hyun, I was just joking!"

"I wonder who..." she tapped her fingernails on the table.
---
On the other side of the building....

     

 Minho's side (pretend his side is sunny too)                            Seohyun and Yoona's side                                      

"Nothing could be more peaceful than looking at her, even from far. She caught my attention from the very first day we met. I believe in love at first sight. Is it even possible? No one knows the answer for sure. But I do."

Minho smiled unknowingly, wondering if she has read his letter. He blushed as his thought and wondered of, day-dreaming.

Looking at his watch on his left hand, he gasped and he realizes that he was late for work. Actually, he was supposed to meet Yuri, who is Seohyun's sister, at the park for her first day of school but "her" presence made him forget about everything else, except her.

He was sitting near a window of the room, but when he look out the window he saw two girl figure talking to each other.He knew who was the two figure were. It was Yoona and Seohyun. Seohyun was showing Yoona the something and it was a letter that was on her her desk this morning when he look closer.

"Isn't that my note that I left on her desk?" he thought while lokk squiting his eyes outside the window.

"Yes she read it!" he thoought as he smile.

He saw them leaving and he decided to leave as well, but he felt strange all of a sudden about her as he stood up.

---

Yoona, Seohyun, and Minho went to class after 10 minutes break. Next class for Yoona is Free Period with Hara and Amber,Seohyun's next period is English with Leetuek, Sengri,Jessica, and Minho's next class is singing/dancing with Key, Jonghyun,Donghae,Victoria, and Luna. They  all went their separate way to class and listening and focusing in class while taking notes and doing some activities as well. Soon enough class was over.

"Brrrrrriiiinnnggg" the bell rang, which means school have ended.

"Class dismissed and don't forget to do your homework!" Mr. Lee yell as the students were leaving the classroom.

"Ne!" the student shouted back as they were leaving the room.

"Bye," Seohyun said and wave to her classmates with a smile. Class ended and saw Yoona at the door waiting for her, walk over to her and began to walk.

"Hey Seohyun" Yoona said and given Seohyun a hug.

"Hey Yoona" she repled back while hugging Yoona.

They began to walk out  down the hall way, out from the buiding, and going out the gate.

"Yoona, I might late to come home tonight." Seohyun told Yoona. That's because their house are near each other, so they would see each other when they go to school.

"Why?" she replied.

"Because I want to go to the library near the neighhood" Seohyun said.

"Do you want me to go with you?" she asked"

"No, I'll be fine" Seohyun replied.

"Okay, but don't stay to late and call me when you're done." Yoona said

"Ne and thanks Yoong Unnie" Seohyun said.

Yoona's POV

After I wave a back to my dongsaeng, Seohyun, I started to walk back home, but suddenly I felt strange for some reason about her, it's like I can feel something will happen to Seohyun. So then I decided to follow her from the behind silently, so she won't notice me. Soon from a distance, I notice that there was a guy following her as well, I walk up to the guy and ask him.

"Hey" I said whisper while tapping on his shoulder

"Oh... you scared me" he said.

"Sorry" I replied with a "sorry" expression.

"Oh..hey Yoona" he said.

"How do you know my name?"I ask suspiciously

"My step-sister told me" he replied

"Ahh. i see" I nodded.

"You do go to SM Town High School?" he continued as he asked me as his eyes following Seohyun.

"Yeah and how do you know that?" I said  suspiciously.

"Well, I happen to go to the same school too" he said

"That's because I have a step-sister that goes there" he continue.

"Ahhh.. i see" i nodded gently.

"So...what are you doing?" he asked me.

"Well... I felt strange after my friend left, so I follow her" while pointing at Seohyun.

"Her?" he said while pointng at the same direction.

"Wait...so what are you doing then?" I said him suspiciously.

"Well... during school I was watching her from a distance while she was talking to you, and I felt strange as well, so then I just wanted to follow her, just to make sure he is alright" he explain.

"We think so much a like, even though we don't know each other well" I said.

"Let's hurry up and follow her before she gets hurt" he said in a worry tone.

"Awww... he's worry abour her and I think he likes her" I thought.

So then Minho and me follow Seohyun from the behind, but Seohyun didn't know we were follow her all this time. We acted as normal people on the street, so we won't be too obvious.

End Yoona's POV

Seohyun POV:

I wave to Yoona and began to walk to the library. I was think about the letter that was on my desk today.

"Who would write me that love letter?" she wonder while walking.

The thought of the love letter made me blushed a little. I never knew this would happen to me, but it did.

Well never mind that, I'll just listen to my music on my ipod tounch.

While I was walking I thought I feel someone following me from the behind, then I stop walking and look I behind me, but it turn out there was no one there. I ignore that and began to walk into the library.

End of Seohyun"s POV

Minho's POV:

I was walking to the studio to work with Changmin-Hyung. While I was walking I saw the same girl I saw a couple weeks ago. I was blushing and smiling and my heart was beats faster than it usually is. So I decided to follow her from the behind slowly, so she doesn't feel my presence and wouldn't think I'm a stalker or something. I saw her stop walking and quickly ask normal like everyone else on the sidwalk.

But while I was follow her someone came and tap on my shoulder. When I turn my head, I saw her friend Yoona.

"Oh.. Hey Yoona" I said

"How do you know my name?" she asked suspiciously. 

"My step-sister told me" I replied

"Ahh. i see" she nodded.

"You do go to SM Town High School?" I asked her as my eyes follow Seohyun.

"Yeah and how do you lnow that?" she said  suspiciously.

"Well, I happen to go to the same school too" I said

"That's because I have a step-sister that goes there too" I continue.

"Ahhh.. i see" she nodded gently.

"So...what are you doing?" I asked her,

"Well... I felt strange after my friend left so I follow her" she said while pointing at Seohyun.

"Who?" I asked

"Her" she replied while pointing at Seohyun direction

"Her?" I  said while pointing at the same direction.

"Wait... then what are you doing then?" she said me suspiciously while pointing at me.

"Well... during school I was watching her from a distance while she was talking to you, and I felt strange as well, so then I just wanted to follow her, just to make sure he is alright" I explain.

"Stalker" Yoona pointed and said to him

"A...a...a...aniyo" he answer.

"We think so much a like, even though we don't know each other well" she said.

"Let's hurry up and follow her before she gets hurt" I said in a worry tone.

"Come on, you can do this" Minho told himself.

The second that she start walking, Yoona and I started to follow her agin into the library, while listening to my music and Yoona kept her eyes on her so we won't loose her. While we were walking we keep nocticing that Seohyun was turning her head in the back, so we just act as if we were doing something else or hiding. Everytime Seohyun turn her head Yoona would inform me to act normal like the people on the street.Just then we were already near the library, we kept out distance between Seohyun and us. 

End Minho's POV

As she walked her way up to the library, a tall-figured guy was following her from behind slowly and act like other people in walking to the library, trying to not let her notice his presence from the behind. Listening to the music at a soft volume, he walk slowly and normally ,while the girl next to the boy was watching Seohyun, but she didn't realize that she was being followed by Minho and Yoona. As she approach the library and stepped inside the library, she scanned the area and found only several people in the library.

Minho and Yoona pretend that they were searching for a book on the shelf. They both took a book from the shelf and pretend to read it. They took a glance from time to time to see where she was going. They would be in section E and she was in section D. The space between the bottom of the shelf and the top of the book was easy to observe from there.They saw that she selected a book and sat down on the one of the couches. Minho and Yoona was hiding where the comic book are. Yoona notice that everytime Minho looks her, he would blush and giggle to himself.

"Minho-shi" she whispher.
 
"Ne" he replied back.
 
"Why are you blushing everytime you look at her?" she question him
 
At first, he didn't want to tell her, but he can't hold it any longer, so then he told her.
 
"Please don't tell her this, okay?" i persuade her
 
"Okay" she replied
 
"Well.. every since school started, Wel-" he got cut by Yoona
 
"You like her, uh" she said
 
"Ne" he replied.
 
"How do know that? Am I being obvious?" he asked
 
"Duh and I can tell from your face expression" she replied.
 
"Awww..." she squealed but then he cover gently.
 
"Sshhh!" 
 
"Sorry" she replied
 
"It's okay" he said.
 
They back were Seohyun was and they saw her eyelids started to get heavy as she shut her eyes closed.
 
"Let's go" she said.
 
"Wait.." he said
 
"I have to do something first" he answer
 
"Okay, well make it quick" she said
 
Minho got up from where he's at and walk toward Seohyun's place. He saw her sleeping with the book in her hand, and top of her chest then he tiptoe to her, as he moved closer and closer slowly to make sure she doesn't realize his presence. He smiled at Seohyun, who was sleeping peacefully in a rather uncomfortable position. He adjusted her head, laying it on the couch rest.

"She is soo cute,"Minho thought in his mind, while look at ther he got the urged to kiss her in the forehead

"Goodbye my princess," a kissed landed on her forehead lightly while Seohyun was sleeping and after a small kiss on her forehead, he slowly back up and walked away.

But he didn't notice that Yoona was watching his action the whole time and recording it on her phone.

"Awww, that's soooo cute" she squeling softly.

"Yes! I recorded the whole thing!" she said to herself.

---

After Minho and Yoona walk out the library, they said goodbye to each and went to work.

"Where are you off too?" she asked him

"I going to the SM Modeling Buissness with a friend" he replied

" And where are you going?" he continued

"I work at SONE Cafe, near my house"

"I should come by there sometime" he replied

"I'll bring my friend with me" he said

"Yeah you should invite him and then we can have a little double date" she replied. That made Minho blush so red like a tomato

"Woahhh.. Minho you face is all red" she said to him while pointing at his face.

Minho was so embarass, that he have to cover his face with his hands.

"Well see you tomorrow" she said

"Yeah you too" he replied

They both wave at each other and went their different direction

---

With his tote bag over his shoulder, he ran all the way to SM Ever Model Entertainment building. He glanced at his watch, noticing that he was late for his photo shoot session.

"Why were you late?" Changmin waited outside the building.

"I'm sorry, I went to the library for a while to do some research." Minho apologized and went to do his photo shoot.

After finishing his photo shoots, he approached Changmin with a deep thought.

"Changmin-hyung, is it wrong to love someone from far?" his eyebrow raised, "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Well, it's okay to love someone from far, but it's always better to show your concern and affections towards the one you love." Changmin smiled.

"Why the sudden question anyway?" he continued.

"Nothing, just curious." Minho replied.

That night, Minho had a hard time debating with himself on whether he should reveal himself or stay the way it is. Will she be able to accept him? Will she be able to love him like he does? Those questions were left unanswered in his head.