1/3

Wait, What?

Between the end of Eternity promotions and the preparations for Hex Sign, there was basically no time for VIXX members to take a breather. When their manager suddenly told them that they were schedule free for the next three days, they all immediately jumped at chance to go out and do something fun after nearly running over their manager in their haste and getting a good scolding for it. Well, all of them except for Wonshik.

 

    “Wonshik, are you sure you don’t want to come? You’ll miss out on all the fun!”

 

    “Yeah, I’m sure. I don’t really feel like moving at all today.” Wonshik smiled at Hakyeon reassuringly.

 

    “Are you really, really, REALLY sure you don’t wanna come?”

    

    “Hyung, he already said he doesn’t want to, can we just go already?” Sanghyuk, their maknae, groaned loudly, impatiently tugging on Hakyeon’s sleeve. “Jaehwan hyung and Hongbin hyung are already ditching us.”

 

    “Awww, so kawaii our Hyukkie~ Just one last thing okay baby?” Hakyeon cooed. “Taek’s volunteered to keep you company and to cook since you almost burned down the entire dorm last time you tried.” Hakyeon gave him a stern look before breaking out into a wide grin.

 

“Well, that’s it! You know the rules Shik-ah, bye!”

 

    Wonshik winced at that memory as he waved goodbye at the rest of the members minus Taekwoon. Speaking of that hyung...was he even in the dorm? Wonshik shut the door behind him and began searching for Taekwoon. Obviously he wasn’t in the living room and he wasn’t in the kitchen, so either he was in one of the bedrooms or not there at all. Grabbing an apple from the kitchen, he strolled towards the other bedroom, calling out for Taekwoon.

 

    “Hyung? Taekwoon hyung are you-”

 

    His voice died off once he had opened the door. Wonshik gaped at the absolutely adorable sight in front of him. Taekwoon was fast asleep, curled up into a ball with one what seemed to be one of Jaehwan’s Chopper plushies. The blanket was pulled up so that only the top half of Taekwoon’s face was visible and his hair was splayed out messily over his face. Wonshik had to keep himself from squealing as he tiptoed quickly to his room, grabbing his phone before returning back to snap a picture of the adorable sight. Wonshik shut the door behind him quietly afterwards, walking back to the living room. Flopping backwards onto the couch he stared at the picture on his phone, unable to keep a silly grin from his face. Seriously, who wouldn’t be able to resist snapping a picture of a sleeping Taekwoon?


“Wait..does this mean I’m a creep?” Wonshik mumbled, placing his phone on his chest. “I mean, it’s just a picture...of my band member...who just so happened to be sleeping..” Wonshik let out a groan of frustration internally fighting himself to keep or delete the picture. Rolling off the couch, he walked to his room with his phone in hand, grabbing his laptop and charger before returning to the living room. For now, he would keep the picture and in turn keep his phone away from the others, especially Taekwoon.

 


 
A/N: So I think this is turning out into a two, possibly three shot. Hope you enjoyed this chapter c: I'll try to post the next one really soon.