Chanyeol and Sehun- Bubble Tea

Friendship is Overrated

1.

The first time Ana met Chanyeol and Sehun was by mistake. It was a real mistake that she doesn’t know for sure if she regrets or not.

It happened on the street in Yangpyeong. Mnet had a show outside for the fans and some of the guests were EXO K. Ana didn’t care about that nor know. She had a free day and went with her friends to buy bubble tea. It so happened that Sehun heard them talking about that and ran over them.

“Can you do me a favor?” He asked back then. He sounded really polite. He probably thought they were older than him. He went straight to her and started a conversation. She titled her head to the side in confusion.  “I heard you talking about bubble tea. I can’t leave right now but I really want one with chocolate. Can you please buy one for me too and I will pay you back?”

Back then, Ana’s personality was pretty violent. She stared at him and blinked. Her friends were watching her curiously.

“Do I look like I have the word ‘stupid’ on my forehead? I don’t remember to be a free servant. If you want it, go tell your manager to buy it for you” She was really small next to the idol. However, Sehun looked like he just got a slap in the face.

That was how Ana met Sehun. 

In the end, one of her friends bought the chocolate bubble tea for him and gave it to him when they returned. The one who paid them back wasn’t Sehun, though. It was Chanyeol. Sehun was in the front and didn’t see nor hear her friend. Chanyeol was the one who acted really nice. He heard about Ana’s response to the maknae and was so impressed and amused that he began to talk to her. That was how she met Chanyeol. Because of bubble tea.

 

“Ana-ah, buy me bubble tea”

Two years after that incident, Sehun started to cling on her whenever he wanted something. The bad part was that most of the time, she was the one paying.

“You’re an . You called me only to tell me that. What happened to ‘how are you doing?’ and ‘do you eat well lately?’” He shrugged. She sighed and pushed him playfully.

“I know you eat well and you’re doing well. Baekhyun makes it clear when he calls you and puts you on speaker” She bit her lower lip and tried to keep shut. Baekhyun was a pain in the . Sehun glanced at his friend from head to toe and sighed. “Did you get fat?”

“What is that, Sehun? You want to go buy your bubble tea alone? With your own money?” The boy shook his head rapidly and squeezed her arm.

“You know I’m joking. Besides, that’s the trend right? Women with forms are better”

“I recommend you to shut up or you’re going to get it badly” The only thing that Ana couldn’t endure was when Sehun would smile and act cute. He hated that but he knew when to use it.

He winked at her and smiled cutely. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it slightly.

“You wouldn’t do that to your cute and reliable dongsaeng, Ana-ah” She sighed and shook his hand off. Why was everyone acting like she was the old one when they wanted something? She and Sehun were the same age.

 

“So you actually went with him to buy bubble tea? Isn’t that place far from your apartment?”

After her little trip to the other side of Seoul, Ana decided to go all the way and meet Chanyeol near the Han River. They haven’t seen each other in a while.

“Yes. That little skinny devil whined until I gave up. What about you? How’s the new album coming out?” He shrugged. Chanyeol was a pretty tall and lanky boy. However, he knew how to dress so he would look good. His sense of fashion was active all the time. She was grateful for that. She had it too. It was hard not to when she was seeing Jaejin almost every day.

“There’s a song where I’m gonna sing more. It’s nice, you know. My virtues are being recognized” She raised an eyebrow and started to laugh.

“Virtues? Oh you the greatest and holiest one who couldn’t change a ballad part into slow rap” He playfully glared at her and pinched her. She flinched and rubbed the spot on her arm.

“That’s not nice, Ana. That’s how you talk to your sunbae?” She rolled her eyes.

“Oh my, I’m sorry. I shall go to a corner and think of my mistake. Let me just go buy an ice cream for myself and make my friend drool. In the end, he is such a great and talented idol that he cannot eat anything cold when he’s using his voice so much” Chanyeol thought she was only joking until he saw her run towards the ice cream shop. His eyes widened and he gulped when he saw her walk out with a big cone of chocolate and mint ice cream.

“It looks good, I mean cold. These words are alike he he” He gulped again when she her lips.

“Yes. Like the words ‘don’t buy patbingsu I really hate it’” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and waved his hands above his head.

“You’re the devil not Sehun” She smiled cutely, showing her dimples. She really looked innocent. She was the devil in disguise for Chanyeol.