TWO#Her Life~

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~Chapter 2~  

"What did you just say?"Asked the man looking at his girlfriend;suprised and confused was on his face.

"Shin....."

The man hold both her shoulder and looked at her with a serious face."What....did....you...just...say...."He said,emphasizing his word to make it clear.

The girl looked frightened but she managed to open "I...want to br-break up w-with u"The girl said,bravely but her eyes looked down on the floor.

"What??You are joking right??Baby...this is not funny!"

"I'm serious..Shin...lets break up''

The man held her chin with one hand,trying to make those beautiful eyes faced his eyes.

"What is my fault,baby??I thought u and me...."

"Mianhe....this is not what I want...."

"So..why?Is this because your parent?Or.."The man still in confussion.He seemed that he could not take the reality that his girlfriend asked him to break up.He seemed really broken and hurt.

"I have my own reason..."

"What reason?I have to know!Baby..tell me"

The girl caressed his cheeks and looked at both of his eyes with watery eyes"I'm pregnant...."She revealed in a small,stricken voice.

Both of his eyes were widen and more bigger."Huh?Baby....u.."

"Yes...I'm pregnant....I'm pregnant....."Tears welled up in her eyes and silently cursed down her cheeks.She buried her her face in her hands and sobbed quietly,unable to hold in the great tide of emotions.

The man closed his mouth.He could not believed it!

....................

The couple still in silent for more than one minutes.

They were in their own world.

The man tried to brave himself and hugged the girl.The girl who was crying felt really shocked and she replied to his hugged.

"Mianhe...."said the girl in a low voice.

The man did not say anything.

"I will explain...."

"Shh...dont say anything....let me hug u this time,okay?"

 

...

"CUT!"

The couple pulled away quickly.The girl was trying to wipe her REAL tears and fixed her dress and hair.The girl bowed to the man and smiled.They were talking for a moments and stopped when heard a sound of clapping from the director.

"Well..u both are great!Yuri..that is really daebak!It seems real!"

Yuri smiled broadly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter