What happened?

Keep us safe...

(Wooyoung's pov)

We have been walking for the whole day and I am so tired. I don't even know where did we go. I am just following around like a lost puppy. In the evening, we end up at cafe near Chansung's house. After a few days staying with them, we have become closer to each other. I feel safer whenever I'm with Chansung. It's like he's always there whenever I need help. Anyway, we are at the cafe, resting...

CS : Wahh, I didnt know that it is this hard to search for a job.

NK : It is hard. If you guys are tired, just rest. You guys don't have to come with us tomorrow.

TY : Eyyy. You think it is safe for people like you guys to walk around in the city.

YH : Why? Is the city that dangerous?

TY : There are a lot of people... and erts, so I'm afraid that you guys will feel uncomfortable and unsafe.

WY : But we have Nichkhun hyung.

CS : Nichkhun hyung alone is not enough. Can't you see how scared he was with the last interviewer?

WY : But I really can't see...

CS : I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Wooyoung hyung.

NK : But he was staring at me... and making wierd faces.

TY : That is another reason. What if we weren't there? He must have done something bad to you. And I'm not letting anything to happen to you!

CS : Hyung, you sound like a over-protective boyfriend.

TY : *chuckles nervously while blushing madly* ; NK : *blushes*

YH : Oppas' cheeks are red. Why?

WY : Are you blushing hyung?

CS : Wooo~~ *sings* Taecyeon and Nichkhun sitting on a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!

I laugh at Chansung's song. I never hear it before.

TY/NK : Yah!

YH : What song is that, Chansung oppa? It's cute! *giggles*

CS : It is! Let's sing it again next time *high five with Yonghyun*

WY : I feel left out.

YH : Aww... oppa don't be sad

Suddenly I see a flash then a very loud sound that make me surprise after that. I then hold on to the person beside me.

CS : Hey, It's just the lightning. Don't have to be scare.

WY : Oh... I'm sorry Chansung-ssi.

TY/NK : Eyyy... *wriggle eyebrows*

YH : I want to sing! I want to sing! *sings* Chansung and Wooyoung sitting on a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G!

TY : Serve you right! haha!

NK : Aish. Enough with the fighting and let's go back. It's almost raining.

CS/WY : Neh umma *chuckles*

CS : Come on. Listen to umma, Taecyeon appa.

TY : Yah! *chase him out*

They are very silly sometime.

    When we reach home, everyone gasp. I wonder what is happening. So I ask Nichkhun hyung. "Hyung, what is happening?". And hyung answer, "Someone broke into the house. The house is a mess.". Then hyung hold my hand and I grip hyung's hand tightly because I'm afraid anything will happen.

 

(Yonghyun's pov)

Taecyeon oppa and Chansung oppa pull out their guns. I didn't know they have it all the time. They check every part of the house while me and oppas stand quietly at the living room. Then Doojoon oppa come back home and is surprise with the condition of the house.

DJ : I'm ho- wowowow! What happened here?

YH : We don't know...

DJ : Where are hyungs?

YH : In the kitchen.

TY : Nobody's here. Who did this?

NK : What's wrong?

TY : You guys don't have to worry 'bout this. You guys should go and rest. We'll clean the house tomorrow.

NK : Okay... Come on, Wooyoung, Yonghyun.

TY : Let the door open. We'll stay outside.

We walk into the room and shower. After showering, we lay on the bed and droft off to sleep.

 

(Doojoon's pov)

We sit in the living room quietly. Only the sound of the wall clock ticking can be hear. Yonghyun must be sleeping already. My mind is already goin' to explode because of the secret investigation and now this? I need a break! Please give me a break... Then I remember the names I got. The names sound very... familiar... wait a minute... could it be..them? Yonghyun and her brothers.. how can I not remember 'bout them? They are here and someone broke into the house... the guys must have know they're here. We need to keep them safe. Maybe I have to tell hyungs now..

DJ : Hyung, I think I know who did these

CS : What do you mean you know who did these?

DJ : Okay. I'm goin' to tell you guys something. Actually, after my parents were murdered, I have been continuing my father's job. I've been looking for this three sibling. They are the children of my late father's friend. They died in a car accident. Well, its not really and accident.. it was planned by an enemy of them. And now... those enemies are after them. So, I have to get this three sibling before those guys do. And I think I found them.

TY : Where?

DJ : In that room *point to the room where Yonghyun and her brothers are sleeping*

CS : How do you know its them?

DJ : Well, I'm not that sure yet but I'm goin' to ask Nickhun hyung something tomorrow 'bout the accident. Maybe he knows something.

TY : So, is that why you always come back late at night and leave early in the morning?

DJ : Yea...

CS : And you are telling us now?! When the situation is already like this?!

DJ : I'm sorry hyung. I just don't want to burden you guys with my family's problems.

TY : You should have told us earlier. We'll help what we can. But now, the most important is their safety. Make sure that at least one of us is with them.

DJ/CS : Okay hyung.

TY : Now, tell me what you know. We'll see what we can help with.

I tell Taecyeon hyung everything I know. I show them the article and informations I have. Maybe I really should have tell them earlier. Then everything will be easier.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you go. Hope you guys like it. I'll be concentrating on my study now so I wont be updating till October. Please keep supporting me. Thank you :) And... I changed the title