Final

Of Sleep and Coffee

Endless piles of paper were spread out all over the coffee table along with a half-empty cup of coffee. Taekwoon rubbed his eyes tiredly, stifling a yawn, trying to make sense of the blur of words on the paper in front of him. If only his group members actually did their part right. But nope, they didn’t and now he was stuck fixing all the stupid mistakes they made. (How the hell do you even mix up Africa with America in the first place?) He was not going to let his grade suffer because a bunch of dips half-assed their work.

 

Just one more page..I can do this.

 

“Taek? Are you still up?”

 

Must..finish.

 

“Babe?”

 

Taekwoon let out a soft whine as a pair of strong arms wrapped around him. He leaned back into his boyfriend’s embrace as one of his hands loosely clasped Wonshik’s arms, nuzzling his face into the crook of the younger man’s neck. Wonshik chuckled, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of the older’s head. He then pried the paper Taekwoon was holding out of his other hand, placing it on the table for his boyfriend to deal with later, mumbling an apology when his boyfriend let out a disgruntled whine before scooping the elder into his arms bridal style. Wonshik stifled another laugh when Taekwoon shifted in his arms, grumbling that he could walk to bed on his own.

 

“Why are you still holding on to me then?” Wonshik murmured amusedly to his lover. He grinned when Taekwoon’s only response was to cuddle closer to him as Wonshik walked towards their bedroom. The blond haired male nudged the door open with his foot, walking further into the room and gently placed his boyfriend onto their bed. Taekwoon instantly curled up like a kitten and a content sigh fell from his lips. He let out another whine when Wonshik got up, immediately reaching for his lover, jutting his lower lip out in a pout, a silent command for Wonshik to stay.

 

“Aww, baby you’re so adorable.” Wonshik cooed. He sat back down and opened his arms, letting out a grunt when Taekwoon tackled him down onto their bed. Wonshik chuckled, shifting their position so that both of them weren’t awkwardly half-way hanging off the edge. He pulled Taekwoon closer, intertwining their legs as he placed a gentle kiss on his boyfriend’s forehead. Drifting off to dreamland, he almost missed the soft, sleepy, melodic voice of his lover.

 

“Love you Shikkie.”

 

He smiled, kissing the tip of Taekwoon’s nose.

 

“Love you too, baby.”

 

 


A/N: Holy , I actually wrote something. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the little Wontaek fluff c: